Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming?  (Read 15648 times)
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

Now it is difficult to say anything concrete about the time of the growth of the price of the crypto currency. I hope that in the coming months we will notice a clear increase, but for now it remains only to wait.
PHP.guru

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

The spring bull indeed coming. Finally all the coins that i hold rise it's price. It is a good signal after few months of the rates dropping,it mean that the market will bust up again.

avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

The spring bull indeed coming. Finally all the coins that i hold rise it's price. It is a good signal after few months of the rates dropping,it mean that the market will bust up again.
Not necessary. Sharks of trading could just wanted to sell more expensive and falling will continue soon.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:15:02 PM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
It is not yet a bull, but its small manifestation. But already all fears and disappointments were replaced by the joy and hope that soon we will finally regain all our losses and even get a profit thanks to our patience and the correct strategy in the crisis. Yes, and investment in this period should not pass in vain.
I would say it's possibly a trap bull , there's a lot of people who waiting to sell Crypto due how they have lost too much when Bitcoin value was at $10k , so they'll try to secure the value at that point.
The real movement might occurred later in the next two or three months when everything clear involve government crypto control , FUD disappeared and people backup to gain confidence to put the money in cryptocurrency . Stay safe for now guys.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
ellapurity

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

I think market factor like demand and supply affects the crypto world, it does not have a speculated time.   
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

I don't think this is a bull trap, sell walls are being broken down quite easily and the mood is shifting. Industry and governments are warming to blockchain technology, even though bitcoin itself might not always be welcome, it is like a symbol of blockchain tech so bitcoin will rise accordingly

Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

I suppose it is slight volatile movements, and in summer we will see again red color due to people cashing out and going to the beaches.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

It seems that the bullish trend promised by analysts as early as March began to be implemented only now. Yes, the news background is now positive, but now with ICO now it's not an ocher good, and the Savedroid, to which many pinned hopes turned out to be fraud. I think that disappointment from this can shake the market of crypto currencies and reduce investment in ICO projects. With each passing day new projects are becoming more and more, and choosing a good one is becoming more complicated.
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:00:33 PM

I would not call it spring bull run, yet. I think we need some time before we are sure the run is legit and will last for a while.

13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:15:03 PM

Equivalent events -
If the price is 8600 - move up to 9300
if the price is 7800 - we fall down to 6500

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:53:56 PM

I Really do not have Anything to worry about Either spring or not, but for the general feel of the market, It Would not be a bad idea seeing the market coming back to life, There are no significant obstacles to the recovery and growth of the crypto-currency market, forget about previous price heights and just take it from here and try to get Profit!
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:30:25 PM

yeah, i think that the bearish period is finishing, there are a lot of good signals that let's us hope that we will have a new bullish period in the next monts, btc is holding at 8k and even alts are growing, it's still a nice period to buy, just before the new pump Grin

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
skinomanl

Activity: 196

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
Many still believe that the second bear market will come and again crash the current market and lower the overall level of capitalization, but most likely I agree with you that the growth of coins will continue and it is possible to trade more calmly.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:24:37 AM

Now it is difficult to say anything concrete about the time of the growth of the price of the crypto currency. I hope that in the coming months we will notice a clear increase, but for now it remains only to wait.
my prediction of bitcoin price will increase in mei bull, i have reason because russian country has received itcoin country to world cup title. I'm sure it would be a huge effect for bitcoin prices
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:42:41 AM

yeah, i think that the bearish period is finishing, there are a lot of good signals that let's us hope that we will have a new bullish period in the next monts, btc is holding at 8k and even alts are growing, it's still a nice period to buy, just before the new pump Grin
Vn market today is green again and continue to rise. This is a time when everyone is happy. Although they keep a small penny, they are very happy. This is the time of boom altcoin prices probably at the end of the year prices will surge.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:43:04 AM

Its funny how Doge is one of the strongest bulls on this run

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:56:57 AM

There are too many outlying factors creating investor furor sparked by media hype, resulting in constant unpredictability, so it is difficult to assign a time limit here. As for icos taking a hit, it is impossible to hold down, dismiss or ignore a great project, and such icos will be the ones to keep the faith and survive.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

In my view, growth will start in the summer and the market has been green in recent days, which is a good sign. The cryptocurrency has also attracted the attention of many participants this year, some of whom are very interested in the technology, and there is no doubt that they are contributing to their own market manipulation.
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:51:09 AM

Now it is difficult to say anything concrete about the time of the growth of the price of the cryptocurrency. I hope that in the coming months we will notice a clear increase, but for now, it remains only to wait.
True, in the crypto it is difficult to discuss the matter of time because there is no institution that regulates the way of crypto, so we all cannot know clearly, can only predict it. My expectation in April is that the rising crypto continues up to the high price and benefits many investors so that it can restore the user's trust to crypto to continue to join crypto.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

Very similar to that. Many of the coins from my portfolio gave a plus, albeit small, given the previous drawdown. But how simple is it, did they release bitcoin? And I was waiting for him on 5000))

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: