Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3983 times)
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:55:16 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
Council one ether is one of the first alts that will begin to grow with the onset of a bullish trend. So it just remains to endure the bearish trend, despite the losses.

CryptoMike14

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:03:24 AM

it's called the market. When the price starts to fall down then people also start to become afraid of this platform. That's why it's a natural process of this system. Eth will also be above $1000 within very soon. So it should be kept for the future purpose.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:07:17 AM

There are probably too many altcoin born today, so the number of people who abandon ETH to hold the other coin is increasing, so the supply of ETH to the market is quite large. This makes ETH prices drop sharply.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
febryza

Activity: 104

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:10:46 AM

Because there too many ICOs spread out and bitcoin price still not stable yet, but however the ETH price, it will make a chance for any investor now to take action because the price still under $500, i think that is good news for us to invest on Ethereum from now on.

[
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:54:26 AM

it seems that ethereum has bad news and ethereum also follow bitcoin price movement when bitcoin price drops then ethereum price will also decrease so it seems that ethereum affected by bitcoin price at this time.
tottaly i agree with you. seeing the movement of ethereum always follows the bitcoin price. every bitcoin price changes, price, all altcoin also change.the impact of bitcoin prices has always had an impact on altcoin price.
You are right Ethereum price is also decreasing day by day like bitcoin. Now a day all crypto are constant or decreasing. I don’t know why these currencies are falling, but one thing is clear that whale’s market manipulation is the big problem in this world. When they want they can change the price and it is not good for small investors. In the near future the prices may increase.
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:03:50 AM

The price of altcoins are influnced , If btc moves quickly . So btc goes up or down quicly, all the altcoins go down, otherwise they go up.

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:21:21 AM

Why worry about the current price of Ethereum? That's how ethereum's volatility take effect because it's not all the time that ethereum will always go up. I have ethereum in my portfolio but i don't bother much about its market price now because i am keeping it for a long term plan.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

Maybe we need to wait some more time until the market starts up again. Because the whole crypto market is actually down, not just the Ethereum market. Bitcoin prices are also current, and are predicted to continue to decline in the coming weeks
People are wonder what’s going on in crypto market. No currency is on the way up and almost every currency is decreasing. Most of the people put their money in Ethereum because it is the second biggest coin in crypto market but now the price of Ethereum is also falling. I also wonder where to invest my money. Now I decide to invest in small coins.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy
Council one ether is one of the first alts that will begin to grow with the onset of a bullish trend. So it just remains to endure the bearish trend, despite the losses.

Yes, People should think on the positive side because we are seeing how potential ETH, but people are spreading negative news about the ETH price. If people who have patience will see much results in the crypto market.
Diggeron12

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:54:08 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy
the price of ethereum is influenced by the btc price, but for ethereum coins it does not have to worry because now the price of ethereum can be fairly stable and may be used as a good alternative coin for investments other than bitcoin.

Thanks!
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:29:47 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy
Ethereum is showing great performance and good movement in the market before but now it is hard to speculate on what will happen next to the value of ethereum because like other coin the ethereum isn't easy to predict it's value but one thing I know is the value of ethereum is influenced by the movemnt of the value of bitcoin.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

it seems that ethereum has bad news and ethereum also follow bitcoin price movement when bitcoin price drops then ethereum price will also decrease so it seems that ethereum affected by bitcoin price at this time.

I did not hear or read any bad news about Ethereum. I guess, this cryptocurrency is going down as it is simply following Bitcoin. Soon, everything will be changed.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

I am still believe in ethereum, eth will be the next currency after bitcoin very soon. I highly recommend Eth for long term investment. So buy as much as you can because this is the right time for buying ETH.
Today, ETH price has risen more than 5% and this is a very good sign to show the stability of ETH for a long time. Especially today, Ethereum CEO is considering setting up more new technologies to make ETH the best trading card with over 1 million transactions per second. If this happens, ETH will soon get Top 1 in the next few years
That is very right to say, that etherium is the second best crypto currency, the current decline in bitcoin price is very normal and nothing special reason for that, I am sure that its price will very soon recover its position and we will see Etherium price trading in a high price.
Manoj94

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

Ethereum is a good altcoin. But ICO are holding a major portion of Ethereum and there is a Ecosystem between Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens. When Big whale of ICO dump ethereum in large quantities, it goes crash. Ethereum is at mercy of ICO whale.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

I did not hear or read any bad news about Ethereum. I guess, this cryptocurrency is going down as it is simply following Bitcoin. Soon, everything will be changed.

i think whales make this fall.

miner's cost is 550 dollar now. noone can sell their eths under 500.

take as you can under 500s. it will go to 1000s again in a very short time.
cacvy3

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

It may be that Ethereum is not going through a good time in its price drop, following the price movement of Bitcoin
which is also low, surely this affected the value of Ethereum. We could see a positive improvement in the coming months
in the values.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

It's just a temporary dip and nothing to panic over.  The people panic selling now will be crying in a few months when the bull market returns.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 851

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:19:54 PM

It may be that Ethereum is not going through a good time in its price drop, following the price movement of Bitcoin
which is also low, surely this affected the value of Ethereum. We could see a positive improvement in the coming months
in the values.

Ethereum is down because its follows bitcoin price movement. But the problem is that there are not enough investors on both market and the demand is currently low and then the word is out there that EOS is going to challenge Ethereum so we don't know if is has drastically affected the mindset of most Ethereum investors. Its too early to say the impact of EOS though, but I would rather stick to Ethereum rather than something which hasn't proven anything yet. imho.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:58:21 PM

It's just a temporary dip and nothing to panic over.  The people panic selling now will be crying in a few months when the bull market returns.
This is why I am holding ethereum because I think bull runs season will start in ethereum. When bitcoin price up ethereum follows sideways but when still down good to hold ethereum. Instead of panic you should look on the price before surely ethereum can go high again.
Diablomania

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

I have the theory of that hte price is being manipulated at the moment because of the futures, we do not know what is going to happen at 100% , but its scary

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: