Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:47:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin worth risking your time and money?  (Read 1778 times)
brainryan

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

With my point of view on this issue. You were right to assume that bitcoin is work. It generates profits and assets for you. Do you have any doubts about your work and hesitation in thought. You would expect a job that does not cost you time and money. It is clearly impossible in this market or in society. They will not give you anything if a wrong thought.
Docafid888

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

Yes it is, i heard the news spreading that in 2021 there is no "new" bitcoin anymore and i think that its the best time to invest in it, since its gonna be limited. I hope its not a fals news.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?
Surely, it is. Bitcoin is really profitable especially as an investment due to the continuous increase on its market value for a long run. Investing into it and holding for a long period of time will surely result into huge profit. So for now, since the market price is low, take the opportunity and invest. Hold and be patient because once the market value starts to reocver, profit will be earned
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

Well yes of course, but this depends on the person doing so. If you are not skilled and is a beginner, i think it will be a hard time doing investments. There is so much risks with money being put online. It is worth risking but are you really willing to lose in case you fail? Failure is part of practice and practice makes perfect. Being skilled would lessen the possibility of loses. But remember you can't be a veteran not unless you have been into a lot of trouble being a newbie. So learn and succeed in the future.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

For that, Yes. Bitcoin is something that will give you profit in span of time, well a very long one as well but it will all be worth it because as we know the value of Bitcoin is high and with high value you also get a high profit for investing. I think bitcoin is an investment that can give you profit with zero efforts needed because all you have to do is to wait for it reach a certain value then sell it all. Sometimes the risk is when you buy and when you sell them because some investors buy at a high price then later on it will get lower then others sell at a low amount.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

We all know that involving in bitcoin it takes your time and also money.Is it worthy to risk your time and money because of bitcoin?

yes of course bitcoin is worth it with the time and money I use because the profit I get is worth the time I spend and I enjoy my life with bitcoin
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:04:07 PM

To me, Bitcoin is an investment and a worthwhile venture - the essence of the crypto market. Because no job is easy for you to make a lot of money. The risks and volatility of the crypto market are seen and reacted before. But you can see that no job can make a good profit with crypto right now. So focus on the future trends of the market is the most effective to have a good job and high profit.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

If you have the knowledge, then yes. Having the knowledge about  how it works gives you the advantage on how you could profit, just like any other form of invesments. Always remember that every investments has the risk of losing your hard earned cash, that is why before investing you should study, learn on how it works, look at the background of the company, the people who's working on it, what are thier goals, will thier goals be any good in the industry of cryptocurrency. Spend your time researching and learning. With enough knowledge the potential risk on losing in an investment will be less.
GardenChristian

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

I think it's worth it. I think the return on investment that the encryption market brings to us is many times our traditional investment profit. Over the past few months, I've invested a lot of money in bitcoins, which are more than my salary for years, and it's a good investment. So I think it's worth it.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:13:12 PM

No one knows what is going to happen down the road but for me I think it is the opportunity to get involved with something that has potential to change traditional way we use to transact with each other. I am optimistic about Bitcoin and blockchain technology but that doesn't mean that I would stake my entire wealth for this purpose so I do think that if we can bifurcate and manage our time then it is really worth it and after 10 years we would look back and say it was an adventure worth investing our time.
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

bitcoin takes your time? why not ? everything takes time. bitcoin takes your money ? why would it ?
Bitcoin investment business is like any other business, why should you even ask weather it is worth to risk time or money ?
Yes, bitcoin is worth to risk your money, this business give you opportunity to gain big profit in it, even you don't need to spend all your life time in it. you can still be in another job while you are in this business. all you need is patience and proper knowledge due to bitcoin has volatility that can cause big loss if you make bad decisions.
Aresion

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:08:32 PM

I have a day job and I was dedicated to it, but not anymore. I just maintain the lowest possible level and that's it until I say my final goodbye to it. I don't want to work for someone 8 hours or more every day and make him money. In return, I get a salary that is a much smaller amount that I can earn or could earn in crypto. I'd rather be rich and help poor people or do something useful for myself or someone. Most of the day jobs are programmed shit that is only made for ordinary people to survive and not to live. 
So is Bitcoin worth risking my time and money? Hell YES.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:12:47 PM

Yes, but I'm doing it with my own will because I believe that it's all worth it. All kinds of the investment is risky and may take our effort and patience but just like others, if we really want to earn, we must be so willing to take all the risks. I believe that through my patience and in due time, I'll be rewarded based on my hardwork.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

I have a day job and I was dedicated to it, but not anymore. I just maintain the lowest possible level and that's it until I say my final goodbye to it. I don't want to work for someone 8 hours or more every day and make him money. In return, I get a salary that is a much smaller amount that I can earn or could earn in crypto. I'd rather be rich and help poor people or do something useful for myself or someone. Most of the day jobs are programmed shit that is only made for ordinary people to survive and not to live.  
So is Bitcoin worth risking my time and money? Hell YES.
Yes its really worth risking my time and effort because i know it will be rise again like before, even its value have huge different today than before it is still worth it because you can also have higher profit. Just keep waiting while working in other way to earn cryptocurrency, also dont hesitate to take the risk in bitcoin because this coin is the one of the coin you can trust and this coin is worth taking the risk. You can try other coin but you never sure if its going to success.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:21:26 PM

Everyone should consider their own risk of investing in bitcoin. Not everything depends on the cryptocurrency itself, much depends on you.

kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:50:08 PM

It is definitely worth risking your time and money. Although, it is very risky, but very profitable too. There is a profit ahead us... a profit that we hoped for, we work for.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

Every investment involves risk and time and if you really believe that you are going to make the profits that you seriously desire, then you shouldn't fret about spending your time and money at all but i believe in bitcoins

It depends on the work that you are in, if you are in trading world, nothing to ask it is very risky specially in buying and selling alt coins, but if your working in signature campaign the risk is very low percentage, cause you don't need to put any money from there just finish all the required post then everything will do.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:01:46 AM

Yes, huge amounts of bitcoin in my time and money, preferably magfucos in bitcoin because I do not waste my time earning money every day. The most important thing about investing is psychology.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:10:52 AM

Definitely, it worth it. Yes,  bitcoin is risky because you can actually compare it to business where you will invest and you will gonna play with chances.  But the good thing about bitcoin,  you can actually study and research and understand the market,  it is for you to have a better chances of earning than losing.  Also,  time is a virtue,  you need patience here.  It is not because your money is not increasing, it means it do not worth your effort.  You need to wait,  just like us that wait for a long time. We even did not expect that bitcoin will increase its value just like last year.  So for me,  yes,  bitcoin worth risking anyone's time and money.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:19:08 AM

When i started in bitcoin last year it really occupied my time since i have a regular 9hs. job. I did read a lot of information about bitcoin and i joined into signature campaign to know more on how can i invest and what are ICO's projects. I did double time on how the system works, how does investing and trading works. How can i make profit on it. Yes i can say that bitcoin is really worth risking my time and money as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: