Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:08:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade wisely  (Read 3254 times)
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

In my opinion, How we can trade wisely is, how we can manage and control our emotions.

When we take the decision to buy and sell it takes maturity of thinking in determining an action.

Trading is not like gambling, trading requires a speculative way of thinking with good observation.
The example is; when the price drops not necessarily we immediately make a purchase right then and there, because we still have to make an observation of the coin that we will buy, and vice versa when the price rises we have to see the next opportunities, what we must to hold or sell. All these actions can only be done if we are able to manage our emotions.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alient86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

In this case it is difficult to help someone. Yes, you have been given some useful advice here, but until you try and learn from your mistakes, you will not become a successful trader
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:35:53 PM

Everyone has what works for them in terms of trading..... U just find the one that works for you
Yeah we would always have different formula, different method which could bring you a steady profit. But there's a general terms about trading , whether it's technically or something else like psychological thing , it's really matters .... All of them should be done in discipline , full of passion , full of patience and of course learn basic things about trading technique to drive your trading activity into a real trading thing , not gambling.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:10:23 PM

i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me

I would suggest you to keep a limited threshold. Like, if you wish to sell bitcoin you are holding, do not wait for huge hike to occur to sell. Just set a threshold with limited hike which would be possible to trade. Same formula goes with buying as well. if a coins value is $1 then set a purchase value of $1.03. It would easily get traded. This is the way one can earn very quickly. This is how many have traded and became so rich in no times.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:56:04 AM

This is a great question, where I think before investing you must have any one strategy which you are following because without strategy you have very tough to invest and to buy anything when you have a plan with a base on wisely and strategically than you can earn a good profit,
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:39:06 PM

You trade wise by buying cheap and selling high. ICOs are where you buy cheap. Why don't you try Allstocks
zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

In order to trade wisely you must read, learn, and invest in education in the first place. In the begginning trade small and rare, dont do many trades, you are still learning to trade.
And afther that read learn and invest in education again. Keep trading with small entries and build your experience.
Doing like that, you are trading more and more wisely. Hold your positions and go further!

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:22:14 PM

This is a great question, where I think before investing you must have any one strategy which you are following because without strategy you have very tough to invest and to buy anything when you have a plan with a base on wisely and strategically than you can earn a good profit,
Definitely doing trading requires skills and strategy and doing wise trading is not an easy way to do, mostly beginners in trading experience loses but in the long run of trading they will acquire skills but basically to avoid loses the basic rule is to buy at low price and sell during its high and other strategy for enhancement is depending on traders ability.

hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:28:45 PM

First thing is market movement and the second thing which you are investing and what is the price which you are going to invest that is main things before investing if you follow you have good chances to win because when you choose any coin for trading you must choose with good coin which have a great expectation in future,

Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:50:16 AM

Definitely doing trading requires skills and strategy and doing wise trading is not an easy way to do, mostly beginners in trading experience loses but in the long run of trading they will acquire skills but basically to avoid loses the basic rule is to buy at low price and sell during its high and other strategy for enhancement is depending on traders ability.
Dont be greedy is the first thing to do. Must be patient before choosing and after choosing to lead our investment become good pick coin. a wise way is your own way directly into it and learn with your experience because almost all traders have their own way. Now just follow what you want.
Cindykhato

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:59:12 AM

Personally, I for myself identified some good thoughts:
1. Do not invest all funds in one currency
2. Before you buy something, then study the coin in detail.
3. Do not listen to advice, but think with your head.
4. Do not keep funds on stock exchanges, but transfer to cold wallets. (If you buy in the middle or long term)
5. If there is a financial opportunity, then buy a separate computer / laptop for bidding and wallets. Your money is always at risk, do not go to phishing sites and pages, always check them!
Thanks for the good inputs. I'm hoping I can be a good trader soon as I see a good profits in doing training. I will follow your tips.
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

If you go into trading develop your strategy. Trading means you can always lose funds, so you need to understand how are u going to hedge risks. I also think it is a good way to have monthly and daily trading strategies.
SanJ_02

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

First off, never day trade or short a crypto coin. Unless you've already got a big sum to manipulate the market.

Second, start buying the top 10 you see on coin market cap.

Hold and sell after your desired profit is met.

Never buy an alternative coin except you see it dropped a little.

Finally and most important of all, regardless of price or 24hr change, get all the Bitcoins you can get. Hold for 10 years and you will never regret.

You can also Open an account on https://dakuce.com/ and then trade or exchange various promising coins.

Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

In trading many successful traders, but not a few who suffered losses. Of course we as traders want a wise, safe, and get a consistent profit, the benefits we can continuously. As for the way I think: we choose a strategy that will minimize the risk of profit maximizing losses, we always know the trading information, we should be able to take time for trading, discipline and consistent in managing the strategy.
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

Before investing in any market or product do look about the coins which you are going to buy better to have a thorough research about the company and their policies and investment degree. Better to invest when the market is low and wait for the market to get at its higher price so that you can mine at that time.  Never do investments, minings in hesitations, market going green and red are part of the crypto world so keep up with the pace of the market be patient and look up daily about the market price
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

The trading strategy is very simple: Buy a coin on a recession, and develop when the coin goes into growth. It is desirable to trade with coins from the TOP20 or checked coins which in any case will grow, if the price sharply goes to a decline.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:35:03 AM

The strategy of trading is very simple. Buy a coin when it falls and sell when it has grown. Initially, it's better to trade coins from TOP10. Then you can add other proven coins, which I can give a good profit.

Jasper Dudong

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

My advice for now is never be greedy. If you have some gain, take that profit and never regret it. Always bid your extra money and not all your money. Upon cutting losses, I never cut losses and I wait until the price comes back. It will not hurt me because that is only my extra money.
wabashky

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

In order to trade wisely, you need to follow your risk averse strategy and look at the technical analysis tools, it works for all assets perfectly offering many tools.
asai_kana

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

Most trade wisely is to learn the techniques of the trade, many asked and studying related issues. Learn also the price movement and altcoin who will trade

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: