Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade wisely  (Read 3254 times)
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:53:20 PM

Trading should be done for a very long time: analyzing the market, coins and tokens. I believe that this should be done constantly keeping abreast of : it is very important-to have time to buy and sell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yountt2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

If you don't know how to trade, then you shouldn't try to trade right away. Get your hands on online Cryptocurrency materials that will furnish you with knowledge of Cryptocurrency and you can also learn from the experience of top traders!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

If you don't know how to trade, then you shouldn't try to trade right away. Get your hands on online Cryptocurrency materials that will furnish you with knowledge of Cryptocurrency and you can also learn from the experience of top traders!
The only advice I can give is never to be too greedy, don't want to make the last penny, those who want to sell at the highest point are often losing money in the end.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

The only advice I can give is never to be too greedy, don't want to make the last penny, those who want to sell at the highest point are often losing money in the end.
of course, this happens everywhere and everywhere, because whoever is going to chase a coin, he will miss very important moments and lose at least half.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

you need to watch videos about strategies and technical analysis. Also study money management and start with small deposits
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:41:22 PM

you need to watch videos about strategies and technical analysis. Also study money management and start with small deposits
read interesting books and learn the crypto-currency market can already having initial knowledge. But if it's about beginners, the reality YouTube and the bitcointalk forum will help for beginners.
DEVIDIRUS

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

yes, there is two things what can help you to learn how to trade wisely: time and experience. of course there will be mistakes and money losing, but nothing better than self experience. And i don't think that paying somebody to teach you is worth it
HappyVeider

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:31:51 PM

I don't think that person who asks how to be a good trader would not never be really good trader, sorry, but people learn how to trade by themselves with mistakes and small victories
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

It is  not something that can  be answered in a post easily. There are plenty of books and websites to learn trading and technical analysis. Also, many forums, chatrooms and daytrading services so go at it slowly.
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:00:01 PM

i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me
I do it with a simple action. We only need to observe changes in the market situation then take an action to buy or sell. Make purchases when prices fall and sell at prices that match the desired profit target. If the market crash continues, it is better to survive or buy better to minimize risk of loss
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:04:27 PM

I do it with a simple action. We only need to observe changes in the market situation then take an action to buy or sell. Make purchases when prices fall and sell at prices that match the desired profit target. If the market crash continues, it is better to survive or buy better to minimize risk of loss
today, while the market is in poor condition, you need to use one of the two strategies, or both. This is to keep your coin ahead of schedule and buy rating coins at a cheap price. But with the choice and purchases of coins you need to be extremely careful. And in no case sell anything.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

It is  not something that can  be answered in a post easily. There are plenty of books and websites to learn trading and technical analysis. Also, many forums, chatrooms and daytrading services so go at it slowly.
Just watch some coins and know the product as well it's development, it's good to have idea whether that club have reason to pump and take that advantage.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:26:03 AM

Trading is an art and not an exact science and takes years to learn the ropes of it. Maybe the easiest way to learn is to join some good trading forums.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:31:59 AM

Trade wisely if it was, in my opinion, if you don't invest because it follows your emotions and does some research first. As a beginner, it is better to invest some of your money. And when you already have the knowledge and ability, of course, you could use all your money to invest. Invest very lucrative and you deserve for the hard work here.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:51:42 AM

I think if you want to be a wise trader, it's good before investing in altcoins, you have to know how these altcoin developments.
don't just look at the graph but see how the project can be useful for the future or not.

GarryTonw56

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:09:14 PM

trade wisely means trade with huge profit in any situation as I understand then I guess you should explore whole market and history of prices of most of popular coins and learn to predict falling or rising

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:54:43 PM

Yeah, you can trade wisely making special actions like following sucessful traders, dealing with professionals, chatting with passionate guys and improve your trading strategy!
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:02:50 AM

Don't go All In, Invest only you can afford to lose, and Be positive
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

For your question, there is no perfect answer, because everybody tries to be wise while trading and everybody has its own strategy. My advice is very common, be attentive and be patient to the market and its unpredictable.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

For your question, there is no perfect answer, because everybody tries to be wise while trading and everybody has its own strategy. My advice is very common, be attentive and be patient to the market and its unpredictable.
In any case, each trader makes mistakes at the very beginning and only After a while, they gain enough experience so that further work brings good results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: