Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade wisely  (Read 3254 times)
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me
I think. Before stepping on trading coins For Beginners, we must first understand the concept of all types of Trade in this world. The main concept of trading is "Selling at a higher price when buying", so obviously this concept is a RITEL concept, which buys its price, and sells it at retail price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Isaackim

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:15:44 PM

1. Do your research before investing in any coin.

2. Start small and grow with time.

3. Do not put all your eggs in one basket. Invest in a variety of coins, one or two will have your back if it push comes to shove.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

I think it is necessary not to seek help, but to read books and try to trade in small amounts. Only experience will teach and lost money. I advise you to learn how to trade PATIENT!
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:54:10 PM

It is dangerous to trade without insider information. We need to learn a lot how to analyze the market and how to do chart analysis. If you hope for good luck then nothing will happen. Try to invest for medium term or long.
Fatman861

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

In order to trade wisely, you need to observe a few, at first glance, simple rules! First, you need to have a strategy. Without a strategy, there is nothing to do in the market. Secondly, you must have money management, which you must strictly observe. Thirdly, you must believe in yourself. Without a belief in yourself, your trading will not work. Fourth, you must be hardworking and regularly monitor the market.

Only if all these four rules are observed, perhaps you will come to a positive result.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:29:46 PM

People fear bear cycle. First of all, one should understand that bear and bull cycle, both can make you good money. What all is needed is to analyze risk-reward ratio. Try to make entry and exit points using TA. But never rely too much on TA. Bulk holders tend to defy TA. During bear, try to short and try to long while in bull. If you have made some investment during peak stage but in a potential coin, either sell it in the first leg of the bear market to cut loss or hold it for long term. Never panic sell. If your coin is losing value, do a proper analysis and never fall for fake and shit coins.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

I think it's impossible to trade successfully in such a market.
in any case, buy on the hearsay, sell on facts

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Raiwenkai

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:45:39 AM

Buy LOW sell HIGH is the most important thing you should keep in mind in terms of trading wisely.  But you must have the patience because you'll never know when the token will pump or dump.  And buy more tokens.
tahn98

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

Successful day trading requires a combination of knowledge, skills, and traits as well as a commitment to a lifestyle. Are you adept with mathematical analysis, full of financial knowledge, aware of behavioral psychology (in yourself as well as others)

spencer13

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:25:48 AM

buy at low dips, i.e 30% drop.

sell when the producct gets 10 to 15% drop
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:20:15 AM

buy at low dips, i.e 30% drop.

sell when the producct gets 10 to 15% drop

I don't see any logic here, you mean to say, buy the dip and when it further drops, you sell it? Why would you even bother to enter into investing if your goal is to loose more money than gain it, I think younneed to rethink your strategy, the first one is ok, buying the dip, but sell it if it drops 10 to 15% more once you already have the investment, i think that is just insanity, why not just give away your money to the rest of us,and we can assure you, we can double or triple it for you.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:39:38 AM

If you are a beginner, I recommend that you stay in the forum long enough to have more knowledge and investment experience. To invest unreasonably, you have to find out the exact coin or project you invest. Besides, you have to trust in yourself and have patience. Many have lost everything for it. So be calm and patient, it will help you become a wise investor.

oliviancool

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

First of all, do not rush to buy altcoins, but try to read about them and find as much quality analysis as possible. This will help you make the right choice.
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

I can give you one piece of advice: don't listen to advice. Take independent decisions and study trading. Believe me, you will never become a successful trader if you listen to people you don't even know. Find good training lessons and videos of experienced traders and learn.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

I can give you one piece of advice: don't listen to advice. Take independent decisions and study trading. Believe me, you will never become a successful trader if you listen to people you don't even know. Find good training lessons and videos of experienced traders and learn.
This is also the type of advice from someone else which we don't know am I right?

But you are right initial stage we don't know anything, that time simply don't trust others advice. take some time and learn about trading by yourself.

when you feel that you can do trading at that time take the advice you will not make any mistake.
Irdina

Activity: 502

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:19:27 PM

for beginners like you, it's best to join a telegram group where there are many groups that signal for free, and tell altcoin that it will go up. but you should also learn not to rely solely on it.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:20:53 AM

To trade wisely, never borrow the money to invest it in the cryptocurrency. Never spend more than you can earn. Never quit the job for trading if this job brings you good money. Never panic and stay patient.
pavel08

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

The most important rule of capturadora is not in a hurry and not to buy for some time now and pokupatsya on the decline and not on the entire Deposit a portion of the Deposit to which you want to buy the asset share part and pokupatsya moving market
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

It's totally impossible the become a professional trader if you only ask people in this forum about it Smiley. You need to explore about trading, about the market yourself, you need to learn about trading if you want to earn money in trading. Everyone has to pay money for these knowledge and experience so I don't think they'll share it for you for free Smiley. Try to find out some courses to learn about trading skills, it's the best option for you atm.

You give very good recommendations. here, some people also do not know the best trading strategies and rules. You can find free courses in trading on YouTube. For instance, use this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1y2yA6CTN_O866SkeNnfYg
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

I think balance is the key. Never take on too much risk, do a lot of research, and prepare for the worst case scenario. If you're new it would be advisable to start slow and get a hang of how things work before investing more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: