Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade wisely  (Read 3254 times)
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:36:58 PM

i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me

I think you should read the pinned posts in the forum. If you read them, you can learn many important things to keep you safer in the world of crypto. After of that, you can do researches and watch trading videos to trade more wisely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Peple

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

I think that using large sums of money should be very wise, you need to have a team, so that everyone will follow the news, watch the schedules and so on.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:48:53 PM

If it is wise to choose ETH, this is an extremely valuable penny for us, just holding the profit will come to you unexpectedly.
You're right but Ethereum is not the best option for every investors or crypto trader that is into short terms of trading or investment because it will take awhile before Ethereum could get on it feet. Mind you, the trading and investment scheme has changed and this was the reason why I see DAI as best option to secure profit than USDT.

sample6

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:01:17 AM

kebenarannya adalah saya tidak tahu cara berdagang dengan bijak tetapi saya mendengar dari tema cara berdagang, kita harus tahu semua pengaturan yang terkait dengan perdagangan kita ... sehingga kita dapat menilai barang yang bisa kita dapatkan
kimyoon

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:14:24 AM

There are so many trade strategy, start by reading the book related to trade, you should first know the basics of the trade. look for references on the internet. If you have studied everything and then praktekanlah what you learned, don't be afraid to fail because it failed to make you learn.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:50:22 AM

There are so many trade strategy, start by reading the book related to trade, you should first know the basics of the trade. look for references on the internet. If you have studied everything and then praktekanlah what you learned, don't be afraid to fail because it failed to make you learn.

You are right. In failing, you will learn more. Failing or losing is unavoidable because we are not perfect and we will only grow through our mistakes so that we can learn from it and then do better next time. As for the books, it would be better for OP to start with babypips.com because it is a comprehensive site wherein you will learn trading slowly so that you will not have an information overload and be more confused. You are like going to school all over again through that site. It may be about foreign exchange but still the trading method is there and it is applicable to cryptocurrency market too.

nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:16:32 AM

You should find the best strategy for yourself, according to your necessities. If you can make the best selection for yourself and can improve your trading skills, I think you can trade wisely and you can have good gain.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:26:32 AM

In my opinion we must really understand the risks, benefits, taxes, and how the system works first. Don't be in a hurry to put all the money we have to buy this digital money. In the case of being a professional trader, experience is the most important thing to get. Without experience I am sure that we cannot graduate.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:00:10 AM

Try looking at the trading section of the forum there you might see a lot of hints and tips. My wife has just started day trading and so far is averaging around 10-12% weekly net profits from her trades. She tells me she is very calm when she trades and only trades very good altcoins, not trashy ones, so if she has to hold for a while before her sell orders execute, she is not worried if she has to wait a while before she hits her target sell price. Also her advice is not to buy in FOMO and not to sell when others are panic selling. She also says she staggers both her buys and sells in case of pump and dump so she can catch the trades.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
PlayChip

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

Don't be greedy! Take nominal profits and don't wait for the reversal/correction! The losses come a lot more quickly than the gains!
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:49:01 AM

I think before investing in a certain category, you should determine the investment time and profit goals. These are two very important factors in investing. It will help you prevent your greed when investing and it will help you to have an accurate financial index.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:18:35 AM

To trade wisely, it can be used for a long period of time ! And it will be the best solution !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

It will be hard to teach anyone this skill, as the necessary experience and practice. Just watch the news, buy against the background of good news, sell against the background of bad news.
Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

There are a lot of people who try to trade smart in the cryptographic market, but do not be fooled into thinking that patience is the key to our success. That is the most effective and most successful
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

There are a lot of people who try to trade smart in the cryptographic market, but do not be fooled into thinking that patience is the key to our success. That is the most effective and most successful
people who think patience is the key to success is a wise person. if we are not patient in trading then we will be difficult to determine how much we benefit. be patient and wait for someone's request and determine whether the request matches you. usually people who are too pushy will regret at the end.
jlew079

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

That's a good question for all. Personally, it is very useful for me because I'm doing crypto trading. Now I will say, what are the things I'm doing in trading. First of all, I am selecting a good coin. The coin is a very important for trading because some coins are not good for trading. personally, I doing trading with BTC / ETH. Then I analyzing the chart well from my knowledge. The knowledge is very important for trading. Especially, your experience is very very important for trading. " Practise makes pro " The other things are don't be greedy and don't be hurried. I think these steps are very good to become wisely trading.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

It is necessary to choose a pair, it's easier to start with the dollar.For me, the best trading strategy is in terms of levels.Identify buyers and sellers.Profit.
loskme

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:40:22 PM

Choose the right coin - look at ratings and predictions of experts on cryptocurrency and then if you consider the opinions you'll read, put there your money and have a goal which you want to achieve, if you want to double put money or triple, it's up to you then. And hold the coin until you reach the goal.

Paul95

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

Hold in long term as long as you can, my opinion in crypto is that longer you hold, the bigger amount of money you have, of course not always it's ideal (like right now), but it's normal process, we had to have a big fall.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

Read as much as you can about it, then when you're ready, start trading with small amounts, and with high volume coins. Avoid those where volumes are low and there is a big gap between the highest buy order and the lowest sell order. Also try not to succumb to hype, fomo or panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: