Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade wisely  (Read 3254 times)
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:13:50 PM

i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me
If you want to focus on trading entirely. I suggest you should really master the science of trade. Because trading is not an easy thing if you are wrong in acting you will experience a huge loss. Therefore you must master it first and find out as detailed as possible coins that you will trade.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

There are a couple of points that will help you, such as for example not investing in one coin, learn the coin its growth and low, well, the most important thing is to rely on flair.
mabyyy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:16:29 AM

the first and most important advice is not to be greedy! When you see how volatile the market is and the charts jump up and down at very high percentages it can turn your head. Be sure to use buy and sell orders. Enjoy the profit of 10% and get out of the transaction please do not be greedy otherwise the market will not forgive you. Learn to be humble-good luck
Rhamon

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:44:17 AM

Patience and self decipline are the key to success of a professional trader. Inorder to be a knowledgeable trader you must have to do some research to know more about the strategic ways of trading. Buy low and sell high is the most important thing to remember in trading.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:05:21 AM

Personally, I for myself identified some good thoughts:
1. Do not invest all funds in one currency
2. Before you buy something, then study the coin in detail.
3. Do not listen to advice, but think with your head.
4. Do not keep funds on stock exchanges, but transfer to cold wallets. (If you buy in the middle or long term)
5. If there is a financial opportunity, then buy a separate computer / laptop for bidding and wallets. Your money is always at risk, do not go to phishing sites and pages, always check them!
do not greedy determine sales targets, as long as it's a profit then get used to satisfied and do not try to sell at prices that make no sense unless you really sure.
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

the best trading is when you do not succumb to panic. You have a cold head! And it is desirable to trade other people's money! This is the best trader ever!
Yes, in terms of trade. Profit is all. You will stand alone against the FUDs and the psychology of other investors and businesses. No sense, you need the trend. The trade needs more flexibility. They need to analyze, evaluate and do the right things. They even freeze their coins and funds.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:23:56 AM

Honestly, I also a newbie in trading industry.
But since I want to gain profit by trading I take more time in reading news about the cryptocurrency. I study the token first on what is the strength and weakness of the token where I want to invest .

I become updated everytime there is a change in the cryptoworld.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:06:48 AM

Read the news about cryptocurrency and montoring anything about the token you trading.  You need to learn the way to analyze, evaluate and some lucky to win when trading. Remenber that, please dont fomo by any fud news.
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

Learn about how crypto works, check all the trending news about the market, make a research, ask someone who you can trust like a friend or someone you know that have a lot experience or like joining in a group that sharing their knowledge.  Smiley
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

Your question is very difficult to answer.I want to advise you only one thing-gain experience themselves.Will certainly mistakes and You will not get away from them.But this way you will gain experience.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
crypto_geeek

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:57:50 PM

This forum already has a bunch of similar topics in which people have already explained everything in detail. First, respect your trading strategy. Secondly, do not trade on emotions. Third, choose only a reliable crypto currency.
YoungAge

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

The world of cryptocurrency is new to me, especially about trading, I can just learn to follow about bounty, and I want to know about traders, what can be taught to me, how to be a wise trader?

please help me, thanks.!!
YoungAge

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

Personally, I for myself identified some good thoughts:
1. Do not invest all funds in one currency
2. Before you buy something, then study the coin in detail.
3. Do not listen to advice, but think with your head.
4. Do not keep funds on stock exchanges, but transfer to cold wallets. (If you buy in the middle or long term)
5. If there is a financial opportunity, then buy a separate computer / laptop for bidding and wallets. Your money is always at risk, do not go to phishing sites and pages, always check them!

Thanks to his advice, this is very useful for me as a beginner in the trader, many people say being a trader is a lot of risk (big loss), and this may be a way to avoid the loss and how to be a wise trader.
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:21:40 AM

trading is very easily, because it requires you some knowledge to trade or make profits with your tokens.. this link can help you to know how to hold your token including trading wisely to make profits: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4596236.new#new
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

In order to start trading, you need to read a lot of books and learn a lot of digital material (video). And the most important thing is to get experience. Only with practice can experience come. You are recommended to donate a certain amount that you do not mind to lose on your mistakes and use the recommendations above.

ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:20:59 AM

It's totally impossible the become a professional trader if you only ask people in this forum about it .You need to explore about trading, about the market yourself, you need to learn about trading if you want to earn money in trading. The wisest trade is you have DCA capital, and have to know the right time to cut-loss. Always set your own rules and trade in principle, do not trade by emotion
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:59:39 AM

i advice you not to trade if you have not any experience about markets before. You should research and learn how to make trading first.
tntdl

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

You can become a professional trader if you learn market knowledge, proficiency in technical analysis and market judgment.
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

I think you can start by studying books on trading, but here you have to go through paid courses, where you will be explained and taught exactly how to do it properly and what you need to do.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

If you are beginner i advise you to spend alot of time on learning  and research about the market, knowledge. You Don't hurry because you can misunderstand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: