Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade wisely  (Read 3254 times)
jimely0907 (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

It's totally impossible the become a professional trader if you only ask people in this forum about it Smiley. You need to explore about trading, about the market yourself, you need to learn about trading if you want to earn money in trading. Everyone has to pay money for these knowledge and experience so I don't think they'll share it for you for free Smiley. Try to find out some courses to learn about trading skills, it's the best option for you atm.

Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

Better read some articles, reviews or books of successful traders on crypto. Beginners should always know the basics and the behaviors of successful trader. Better be advised that you should buy low and sell high if you want to trade wisely and don't forget to spread your budget on trading not focusing on one or two coins only.
caothi0803

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

The wisest trade is you have DCA capital, and have to know the right time to cut-loss. Always set your own rules and trade in principle, do not trade by emotion
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

Personally, I for myself identified some good thoughts:
1. Do not invest all funds in one currency
2. Before you buy something, then study the coin in detail.
3. Do not listen to advice, but think with your head.
4. Do not keep funds on stock exchanges, but transfer to cold wallets. (If you buy in the middle or long term)
5. If there is a financial opportunity, then buy a separate computer / laptop for bidding and wallets. Your money is always at risk, do not go to phishing sites and pages, always check them!
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:25:53 PM

Before quoting some steps and some formula, the essential thing to negotiate is the willpower to seek self-knowledge, What i mean by this? As much as OGs, experienced explain, the tendency of lacking knowledge is gigantic. In short, selling in the high and buying in the low is the basics.
Andwarchik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

If you want to trade wisely you should make your own mistakes and look for ways to escape from them. After many mistakes you will have more experience - and you will begin trade wisely.

C O U N T I N G H O U S E   ⧼  Forex & Crypto-Currency Hedge Fund  ⧽
https://www.countinghousefund.com/
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:04:32 PM

4. Do not keep funds on stock exchanges, but transfer to cold wallets. (If you buy in the middle or long term)
5. If there is a financial opportunity, then buy a separate computer / laptop for bidding and wallets. Your money is always at risk, do not go to phishing sites and pages, always check them!
Read up this advice since these are the basic things you do need for you to be on a good track.Always decide for yourself not just easily believing into other words because most likely you would really commit mistakes because of this one.

If you want to trade wisely you should make your own mistakes and look for ways to escape from them. After many mistakes you will have more experience - and you will begin trade wisely.

Making mistakes are dumb thing to do, you rather do the things that you can avoid mistakes but as a newbie or even professional ones avoiding mistakes is not possible.Therefore,make a learning for those things so that you would able to reduce the risk on next trades.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:24:31 AM

A quote from Om Thomas's wise words:
"Master your whole life. Think faster, more accurately and more able to feel things than the people around. In the last analysis, mental expertise has an important role in most jobs. "(Thomas Finley)
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

Better read some articles, reviews or books of successful traders on crypto. Beginners should always know the basics and the behaviors of successful trader. Better be advised that you should buy low and sell high if you want to trade wisely and don't forget to spread your budget on trading not focusing on one or two coins only.

Hello, Tell me the name of the books on trading crypto-currencies. This will be useful for many novice merchants. I will also read these books if I did not do it earlier

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
djlenna12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

I would advise you to read "The Disciplined Trader" Developing Winning Attitudes Mark Douglas or "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator." These two books must be read

suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

You correctly noted the main characteristics. If you will allow me, I will continue this list with basics taken from personal experience.
Greed is the main enemy of any trade. It is never worth waiting for additional growth or a fall, if this is not convincingly said by the forecast, it is better to be safe and stay on time.
Patience is a guarantee of profit.
The volume and capitalization for the markets are the key factors reflecting the mood of other players. Because only knowing these characteristics, you can clearly predict the behavior of quotations.
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:15:28 PM

Start a trade only when you know why you’re starting and have a clear strategy for afterwards.
Not all traders make gains from trading, since this is a zero-sum game (for everyone who benefits someone else loses on the other side). Even if you aspire to trade on a daily basis, sometimes it is better not to earn and do nothing, instead of jumping into the rushing water and exposing your coins to losses. From my experience, there are days where you only keep your profits by not trading at all.
jimely0907 (OP)

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:43:45 AM

thanks for the advive,, i will keep studying about trading,,thanks for all the tips
lucas2008

Activity: 112

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:16:00 AM

It is wise to learn long-term, learn and read many books. You even have to give up the original money to buy the wisdom.

Go to The Moon !
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:21:58 AM

I am sure you can become a skilled trader, and you only need to jump into the world of war, because sometimes the science can be more easily absorbed and easier we get with our way while moving to do it because just rely on theory alone is not enough.
Phoenixpple

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

Don't be in a hurry to take part in the transaction, especially when you have just entered the world of the password. It is very immature to do so. It is suggested that you know more about the history of encryption and the development of the market. When you trade, you can learn as much as possible about the story of this coin and the latest progress of the project, which is very helpful for profit.
vyg

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:42:38 AM

To learn how to trade you need to try to trade! Just start with small amounts, which is not a pity to lose.

\⚡OLT ®  ▬  P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  ▬  Pre-Sale: 18th April
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐▐     Medium    Facebook    Instagram    Linkedin    Twitter    Telegram     ▌▌
Typogre12

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:46:29 AM

Patience and self control is the most important thing I guess in trading. Also you need enough knowledge and experience in doing so. There's no such thing as successful trader, I think all of the traders encounters loss at some point. So you'd better prepare on it.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:03:17 AM

You will get hundreds of tips here, but you will truly only understand them when you start trading. Good luck
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: