Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade wisely  (Read 3254 times)
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

Trade wisely, but the day trading is a really hard game with seasoned experts, you are definitely going to get burned. Go with solid coins or tokens with great promise and teams.
The best altcoins to me will be ICOs that will emerge with tangible projects in 2018.
Now that the mostly weak hands have left or people are more cautious, the market will stabilise towards coins that have more promising techs and solid teams.
Following some trends that I have personally observed, the thing that will change is more and more non-ethereum based ICOs will come out.
For example, check out Eterbase. Eterbase is a project that will have an integrated exchange solution with a matching algorithm that will bring it to a higher level than current  exchanges in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me

This is a very basic and fundamental question. If you are a beginner, you should spend some time in this forum, because the forum has a lot of beneficial information. But on the other hand, your investment selections should be just according to your knowledge, so, I think the best thing to do is trying to have enough ability to make your own decisions in trading.

AKasOO

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:00:31 AM

Always plan your strategy and don't chase coins that pump because you will mostly be trapped in the middle and lose in the end, experience in trading, without it it will be futile to do anything in this field. If you want, you can read several books about trade.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:47:07 AM

To trade wisely is not to throw oneself at any failure and not to buy up coins and vice versa not to throw off at the first rise of the whole market. It is necessary to distribute both coins and their own strength, what to leave for a long time and what to throw off on day trading. The same applies to participation in bounty and projects.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:03:19 AM

I think, to trade wisely is that you have to look for coins that have good price movements and will be profitable, don't put all your money in one place, buy and sell at the right time
Fedor2018

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

For all necessary knowledge and experience . Read more about successful traders, how to learn how to trade . Start gradually - and it all depends on you how much you will get it

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:23:01 AM

I think the most sensible deal is waiting for the news to rise and then buying, or waiting for a good trend to buy, don't be greedy.
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:49:13 AM

You will get hundreds od advice here but you will know trading experience after getting involved into trades but as a newbie I suggest you if you start doing trades like buy and sell never sell and buy all coins in once try selling or buy in parts this will overcome with loss and profit.

This is probably the best advice. You will never trade wisely until you start trading. yes, you will make mistakes, and have some losses, but they will also teach you.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:06:51 AM

Everything depends on you. Trade wisely You must read many articles and follow a number of forums like here. At least you must have the knowledge to keep up with market developments. And you have to know some coins that people often use.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

Everything depends on you. Trade wisely You must read many articles and follow a number of forums like here. At least you must have the knowledge to keep up with market developments. And you have to know some coins that people often use.
You really need to invest with knowledge if you really want to trade wisely, if you have full knowledge you can work out even in the dark moment inside this market, researching and studying can bring good judgement each time you make your call, trading is risky and you can lose anytime you made a
mistake with your decisions.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
lehnelora

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:49:06 AM

If you are a beginner, you can start by doing a crypto analysis of coins. If you already have a bit of knowledge about crypto coins you can directly invest. You can invest in the use of the funds. You can invest in coins BTC or Ethereum.
Coinseeker22

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:54:41 AM

I suggest not to trade when you dont know what you investing on. It is beat to educate your self first and know the altcoins thatbyou wantbto put your money on. Then once your confident enough start trading with small amount do this a week or so and access how your doing, this will give leverage of earning with small risk of loosing. Then repeat and continue learning.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:05:11 AM

In a volatile exchange market, the market price may come at a certain price, without any accurate forecast, so we should not risk investing in them now.

Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:12:21 AM

trade that doesn't mix between the breath and the strategy. our thinking must be in good condition. not affected by negative effects and also not exposed to a lot of pressure when trading
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

trade that doesn't mix between the breath and the strategy. our thinking must be in good condition. not affected by negative effects and also not exposed to a lot of pressure when trading
In my opinion, it is only a matter of patience that is our safest and wisest strategy to deal with today's difficult market. I know that the market will recover, mainly waiting

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

With the bad market now, the wise deal only comes to those who are patiently waiting, the market will never come to those who are timid and have no willpower.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:25:10 AM

This is a very basic and fundamental question. If you are a beginner, you should spend some time in this forum, because the forum has a lot of beneficial information. But on the other hand, your investment selections should be just according to your knowledge, so, I think the best thing to do is trying to have enough ability to make your own decisions in trading.

Only the experience will be the best helper for the beginner. naturally, before starting to trade, spend some time on this Forum and watch YouTube videos devoted to this business.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:45:12 AM

In my opinion, it is only a matter of patience that is our safest and wisest strategy to deal with today's difficult market. I know that the market will recover, mainly waiting

with hodling.
any wiseman dont trade when market is like that.
dont panic and dont buy and sell anything on this situation.
MargoGolova

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:18:32 AM

Of course I agree with everyone : that knowledge is crucial in the practice of trade, so that everything was successful and profitable. But it is also important to get to the place and at the time to make good money
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

If it is wise to choose ETH, this is an extremely valuable penny for us, just holding the profit will come to you unexpectedly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: