Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:13:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO NEO NEO  (Read 2347 times)
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:34:01 PM

The biggest difference between NEO and Ethereum that is NEO focused on smart economy. A smart economy will include digitized assets. All these assets are confirming ownership in Blockchain. a smart economy will remain under the government and under the control of the government. it's centralized.

For a long time there is a struggle between NEO and Ethereum, but whatever they say, NEO has no chance at the podium of glory! Ethereum is the best platform and it's a fact that whatever someone does, the Ethereum developers will achieve their goal, especially since they are backed by huge corporations!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:16:36 AM

NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
I agree that NEO will have a good future. I hope NEO realize that they need a strict qualifications or standards in their smart contracts to avoid shitcoins that die and became a trash on the wallet like what is happening in Ethereum and Waves. That way the trust of the community will grow together with the price or value.
masterfocus

Activity: 283
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:37:38 AM

never heard about NEO..
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:17:19 AM

NEO could be the next Ethereum and possible surpass Ethereum in the future. The fundamental of this coin is strong because i heard this project also supported by Chinese government. The team also very active to promote advantages of the project in many media.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:25:32 PM

I like this coin and I see a great potential. I've bought pretty much NEO since the previous deep. I am sure that there is a high probability to make a few Xs till the summer. This coin can become dangerous, because its fully controled by the Chinese government.

jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:52:09 PM

Yes I totally believe in you. NEO I heard a lot about them, coin has the most potential today and is held by many. They may have attracted many investors to abandon the BTC switch to NEO. But in the future we do not say anything, buy and hold them now to regret it later.
NEO is a very good altcoin and it wants to compete directly with ETH. The NEO's strong development does not have too much influence on the cryptocurrency market, which in part is promoting the public's interest in the market. NEO builds the foundation for ICO projects to develop and in recent years these projects have grown extremely well and efficiently.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:59:34 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 12:39:21 PM by jpoker272727

Yes I totally believe in you. NEO I heard a lot about them, coin has the most potential today and is held by many. They may have attracted many investors to abandon the BTC switch to NEO. But in the future we do not say anything, buy and hold them now to regret it later.
NEO is a very good altcoin and it wants to compete directly with ETH. The NEO's strong development does not have too much influence on the cryptocurrency market, which in part is promoting the public's interest in the market. NEO builds the foundation for ICO projects to develop and in recent years these projects have grown extremely well and efficiently.

NEO the new LTC or BCH
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:09:28 PM

NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
Neo is the best future they will rise again soon.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:20:07 PM

NEO is definitely one of the best investments right now. There aren't many projects that have DAPPS already running on their blockchain. Quite a few in progress but only ethereum and NEO are usable right now. NEO will give you extra tokens in the form of GAS so it's 2 for the price of 1, this will pump big this year.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:22:05 PM

There are so many  protocol advantages  that NEO has, that give it an edge over completing ecosystems. It is a coin with great prospects. NEO was the best performing coin in 2017. If you had invested a mere $1,000 in it in May last year, you would have over $220k now. So, investing into NEO now is not and will not be a mistake, because it has every tendency to  compete with coins of higher values.
StayFly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:34:09 PM

The NEO value dropped from about $130 to roughly $70 losing nearly 50% of its value in less than 3 months.
I know NEO is a great project and I think is a very good coin to invest for the future.
rawafe

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:55:56 PM

NEO, like Ethereum, is a blockchain-based technology for creating decentralized applications (DApps). Because it was created by a Chinese developers.
I think that the  NEO`s value price easily crossing $200.00 this year.

Here you have an article where you can read more about it

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/neo/neo-price-prediction-2018-chinese-ethereum/
mirte86

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:19:01 PM

I was there from the beginning when the value was still less than now, and it has always gone better,, so let' s keep it for a while

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

Of course, the neo investment must be made in the long term, neo is working to develop a product for the future. Not only did it change the name of Antshares to NEO in June of 2017, but it also reoriented its commercialization, with enormous success. In summary, NEO is developing its platform in anticipation of future demands.
douhancan58

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

Besides the convenient level of technology, NEO is the project of the Chinese team!

China is developing blockchain technology, and blockchain is a great opportunity for China to become a global political and economic leader, if one day China opens up the market for digital encryption money.

NEO will gain a unique advantage!
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

NEO is also slow growing promising coin.Its price is increasing gradually.We can say that if there is no regulation on Crypto in China then many ICO in China would be launched on NEO Platform,now a days some ICO are using NEO platform for their promotional activities.If the developer continued stable work then i thin in coming some years it would be compatible with ETH at least.
Indeed. China is a major market for crypto currencies and many new projects and ICO’s are launched from china. As china continues to grow and expand in blockchain field, more new projects and ICO’s will be launched on NEO platform. NEO is also called as Chinese Ethereum, for it also operates smart contracts.

The team working behind NEO is devoted and experienced and is looking forward to expanding its technology and making it more advanced. NEO will be huge if crypto currencies are properly regulated in china and are not banned because many big companies and institutions of china will back their countries crypto up.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

In the end, NEO and Ethereum aim for a similar role in the crypto community. Both want to be a platform for the new internet: for DApps (Decentralized Apps), ICO (Initial Coin Offerings), and smart contracts.

Ethereum's goal is to be the platform for DApps and they are largely accomplishing this. They own the DApp market right now. Their roadmap is all about giving users and developers more control and more options in developing their applications.
NEO is working towards developing a product for the future. It is not only rebranded from Antshares to NEO in June of 2017, but they refocused their marketing as well - with enormous success. Neo's objective, while ultimately utilizing many of the same technologies as Ethereum, is to be the platform for a new smart economy.

so it's my response NEO will continue to grow by bringing up a new platform if NEO has been supported by its own country of China I am sure that the NEO token will broadcast well in proportion to ETH
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:32:22 PM

The NEO's CEO is Hongfei. Da. He created another project called Ontology(ONT) recently. The ONT rosed so much recently. IMP, the project related to Mr. Da are all with great potential to fly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:27:37 AM

He is very weak at the moment and at the moment he will not be able to replace ETH. And as an investment, I'd argue on that, too. What is its advantage over ETH?
Don’t want to say, but you knowledge about crypto market seems pretty low. If you don’t know what advantages NEO has over ETH, I don’t think you should be investing in crypto market. Anyways, let me explain you.

NEO blockchain mainly launches ICO’s that has vision on connecting the outside world problems to the blockchain technology are might prove of some utility in the future rather than launching any scrap ICO like ETH.

Moreover the technology beneath NEO is far more advanced than ETH. NEO has no transaction fees. NEO is highly scalable as compared to ETH and can process thousands of transactions per second. NEO also provide passive income to its holders in form of GAS coin. I hope now you understand the advantages of NEO over ETH.

Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:34:02 AM

I love neo last year the price of neo was 12 cents now look at the price a 1000x since last year price,its cheap fast, hodling neo could give some high gain in future forsure.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: