Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:18:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO NEO NEO  (Read 2347 times)
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:35:12 AM

He is very weak at the moment and at the moment he will not be able to replace ETH. And as an investment, I'd argue on that, too. What is its advantage over ETH?
Don’t want to say, but you knowledge about crypto market seems pretty low. If you don’t know what advantages NEO has over ETH, I don’t think you should be investing in crypto market. Anyways, let me explain you.

NEO blockchain mainly launches ICO’s that has vision on connecting the outside world problems to the blockchain technology are might prove of some utility in the future rather than launching any scrap ICO like ETH.

Moreover the technology beneath NEO is far more advanced than ETH. NEO has no transaction fees. NEO is highly scalable as compared to ETH and can process thousands of transactions per second. NEO also provide passive income to its holders in form of GAS coin. I hope now you understand the advantages of NEO over ETH.

NEO is really a very advantageous and functional coin. For this reason I think it can pass Ethereum. Neo problems will diminish somewhat and neo will be very much appreciated and its price will be very high Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....

NEO is also slow growing promising coin.Its price is increasing gradually.We can say that if there is no regulation on Crypto in China then many ICO in China would be launched on NEO Platform,now a days some ICO are using NEO platform for their promotional activities.If the developer continued stable work then i thin in coming some years it would be compatible with ETH at least.

But it's centralized...
That’s the funniest thing that I have read today all over the internet. Did you just say that NEO is centralized? Why don’t you people do some research before posting shit on this forum? Don’t really wanna be rude, but people like you are so annoying. No knowledge in crypto field still wanna suggest and recommend other people. NEO is a DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM, but just not distributed. Please read the article below and it will clarify your thoughts about neo.
https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7kf7mu/clarifying_neos_centralization_problem/
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
Indeed. NEO is a great investment if you are planning for long term. NEO has shown significant growth in the past year 2017 and has made its way to the top 10 coins in the coin market cap. NEO platform operates on decentralized blockchain and also has smart contracts application for launching of new projects and ICO’s. NEO also provide passive income to its holders in form of GAS which is required as fees for all ETH and NEO transactions. NEO has great team working on it and it aims at connecting outside world problems to blockchain technology.
xperiance1814

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

You should get some now, it looks cheap, around 60$, to tell it was like 180-200$ a few months ago Sad. I'll probably go up soon, and if china government take this crypto seriously, it can go high. And it's also the direct concurrent of ETH, which imo can do great things in near future.
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

NEO is also slow growing promising coin.Its price is increasing gradually.We can say that if there is no regulation on Crypto in China then many ICO in China would be launched on NEO Platform,now a days some ICO are using NEO platform for their promotional activities.If the developer continued stable work then i thin in coming some years it would be compatible with ETH at least.

But it's centralized...
That’s the funniest thing that I have read today all over the internet. Did you just say that NEO is centralized? Why don’t you people do some research before posting shit on this forum? Don’t really wanna be rude, but people like you are so annoying. No knowledge in crypto field still wanna suggest and recommend other people. NEO is a DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM, but just not distributed. Please read the article below and it will clarify your thoughts about neo.
https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7kf7mu/clarifying_neos_centralization_problem/
NEO is a decentralize platform,  it will not gather a lot of community support if it is a centralize platform. this coin is a threat to Ethereum, infact I'm amaze how this coin manage to be a top altcoin in a short period of time. I remember last year only few knew this coin when it was very cheap.

dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:32:37 AM

Speaking of neo, I was very sad because I purchased a lot of neo at $0.3, but I didn't catch it. Then I sold it all, which caused me to lose a lot of money. The development of neo is very good. Keep optimistic about it
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

NEO is one of my own pride coins because I know NEO is great for long-term and short-term investments. and NEO also has a high level of interest, therefore here NEO increasingly showed good development.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:27:00 AM

I have followed its course for a long time and waiting for its growth. The technology in the coin is quite good, but still, I do not see its real usage. Are there any ICO that plan to carry out on the NEO platform?

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:30:29 AM

NEO community grows every day, more and more amount of ICOs using NEO Blockchain appears.
As a bonus - you get free GAS: for example it is enough to hold NEO on hardware wallet to get this opportunity. I prefer NEON Wallet + Ledger Nano S combination.
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

I just shared my first time using neo because of my neo campaign that I used to be surprised at the price of neo now very high in value almost like bitcoin that he's just the only thing I can say about neo one of them coins with potential really.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

I don't think NEO could replace Ethereum place, they are different and have different purposes...and also NEO in not totally decentralized...
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:56:07 AM

Neo is really a good and challenging project for everyone who like to take challenges and who are ready to take a risk and feel the good experience.I have personally traded Neocoin many times and neocoin is one of those coins which can be traded for day trading, swing trading and for investment also.I think we should be planning more about the Neocoin future plans and their management plans and their upcoming events.If you have miss the opportunity to invest here in Neocoin then this is the right time to invest here.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:46:17 AM

NEO is one of my long term investment coins. It has a really good project and team works well. It can even replace ETH in a few years.
Coolfackoff

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

No doubt about this coin, I really believe it has a great future especially now that China is looking into it
yalla2012

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:13:03 PM

I think NEO has some serious untapped potential,,, mainly because it is not as "free" as some people prefer,,, it seems more controlled,,, and they seem to prefer quality over quantity. In other words, I believe in NEO, I believe it is going to get big in 2018
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:17:50 PM

NEO is already releasing ICOs on it's platform so it is proven technology while others are still planning and developing. It is the only competitor to ethereum right now and NEO has a big advantage in China. This is definitely one to watch in 2018, it will jump high during the next bull run

Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

For me NEO is one of the most promising blockchains at the moment and i have large % in my portfolio. I like cold mining .
Effect.ai NEO based ICO just finished they collected 11M euro. And soon will be NEX ICO this will make more hype around NEO .
Good Luck!

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

Agree Neo is a very strong project behind which there is a very strong team. If China did not prevent them from working, they would have already been at the Ethereum level

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:23:38 PM

Which benefits it has ?
MGmahesh

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

indeed in this case china is very master in the field, I admit china experts in rivaling various aspects and areas of life let alone economic problems, NEO I see there is good potential in the future especially if there is no prohibition or restriction from the Chinese government I believe now can compete with ETH , especially activists and all developers are very strong behind him. so I conclude please to get started with the NEO, but if you want more steady wait until the restrictions of government in the pull. I make sure success.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: