Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382316 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2021, 10:12:44 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2021, 10:29:25 AM by Vlad2Vlad

I know what’s going on with DGC, ixc, Btx and BTXT and with bsv and dead rabbit BCH.  

I remember swapping some BTX for BTXT years ago but have since lost the private key to them. It was only a small amount. Did that not turn out to be a scam or something?

90% probability Ivo is as legit, smart and clever as they come.  Good thing you only lost a little.  I’m number uno.  It’s just an obsession until I reach it then I lose all interest.  

Vlad

WAKE UP ====> https://www.kraken.com/en-us/prices/xtz-tezos-price-chart/btc-bitcoin?interval=1m

Kraken is full of incompetent indifferent customer service.  The long hair seems not to care cause the way customers are treated always comes from top down.  When it comes to big exchanges I always had conbase as the worst but after ready customer complaints about binance I was reminded of the customer service I had in every Chinese restaurant I’ve ever been in.  

So as far as being treated with respect and speed of service the best overall experience this is the new official turd large exchanges that feel have a oligopoly is gonna last and they can do as they please.

1) Conbase and that idiot bald guy - his name doesn’t even come to mind that’s his impact on crypto and the value he added

2)  Kraken and Jesse the Long hair who should really get a BS in business

3)  Binance and fake billionaire CZ (it’s in the eyes) (this is China you people stupid?  Lol  You remember the other tech fake idiot billionaire jack ma?  Lol

I had binance first for over 2 years and conbase last until I read the massive list of its transgression, Chinese don’t know business, or the meaning of customer service, especially when it comes to the round eye species.  I can’t believe baldie is first given their exchange is crap and they’re a bunch of snitches if I decide to just move my coins.,  like my coins can’t be tracked as NOT a sale.  Idiots, way to fight for your customers.

Best exchange I’ve seen in nearly a decade is freiexchange.  Hands down.  Let’s hope they don’t get “hacked” or become like the big exchanges once the flood of idiot investors open millions of accounts soon.

And that’s the truth about these exchanges.  I won’t even get into bittrex - they’re a fart in the wind by comparison and bittrex bill can’t stop pissing into the wind.  Avoid.  I’m speaking from experience.  

~  Vlad - now an exchange expert and critic, but an honest one, and trust me, accurate.

Edit:  Just realized, I just officially insulted (with the factual truth) the biggest exchanges.  Hey, would you list ixcoin since you now know where to improve to become number 1?  Thanks. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 03:22:32 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2021, 04:14:01 PM by hornetsnest
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (21)

As this is my 1000th post I will use it to comment on this thread.

“Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government.”
~ Henry Kissinger
(1923- ) Former US Secretary of State
Speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992. Bilderburgers meeting. Unbeknownst to Kissinger, his speech was taped by a Swiss delegate to the meeting.

The virus didn't create food shortages government did.
The virus didn't cause financial hardship, government did.
The virus didn't raise unemployment,
government did.
The virus didn't close your business,
government did.

QUIT LOOKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO SAVE YOU! Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2021, 07:50:05 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (21)

I know what’s going on with DGC, ixc, Btx and BTXT and with bsv and dead rabbit BCH.  

I remember swapping some BTX for BTXT years ago but have since lost the private key to them. It was only a small amount. Did that not turn out to be a scam or something?

90% probability Ivo is as legit, smart and clever as they come.  Good thing you only lost a little.  I’m number uno.  It’s just an obsession until I reach it then I lose all interest.  

Vlad

WAKE UP ====> https://www.kraken.com/en-us/prices/xtz-tezos-price-chart/btc-bitcoin?interval=1m

Kraken is full of incompetent indifferent customer service.  The long hair seems not to care cause the way customers are treated always comes from top down.  When it comes to big exchanges I always had conbase as the worst but after ready customer complaints about binance I was reminded of the customer service I had in every Chinese restaurant I’ve ever been in.  

So as far as being treated with respect and speed of service the best overall experience this is the new official turd large exchanges that feel have a oligopoly is gonna last and they can do as they please.

1) Conbase and that idiot bald guy - his name doesn’t even come to mind that’s his impact on crypto and the value he added

2)  Kraken and Jesse the Long hair who should really get a BS in business

3)  Binance and fake billionaire CZ (it’s in the eyes) (this is China you people stupid?  Lol  You remember the other tech fake idiot billionaire jack ma?  Lol

I had binance first for over 2 years and conbase last until I read the massive list of its transgression, Chinese don’t know business, or the meaning of customer service, especially when it comes to the round eye species.  I can’t believe baldie is first given their exchange is crap and they’re a bunch of snitches if I decide to just move my coins.,  like my coins can’t be tracked as NOT a sale.  Idiots, way to fight for your customers.

Best exchange I’ve seen in nearly a decade is freiexchange.  Hands down.  Let’s hope they don’t get “hacked” or become like the big exchanges once the flood of idiot investors open millions of accounts soon.

And that’s the truth about these exchanges.  I won’t even get into bittrex - they’re a fart in the wind by comparison and bittrex bill can’t stop pissing into the wind.  Avoid.  I’m speaking from experience.  

~  Vlad - now an exchange expert and critic, but an honest one, and trust me, accurate.

Edit:  Just realized, I just officially insulted (with the factual truth) the biggest exchanges.  Hey, would you list ixcoin since you now know where to improve to become number 1?  Thanks. 

Let s see what Fabriik will deliver, seems to me going the better way

https://mobile.twitter.com/CalvinAyre/status/1420807992556068867

https://old.reddit.com/r/bitcoincashSV/comments/ou3eqk/fabriik_is_comingthis_is_because_of_a_criminal/

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2021, 07:16:56 PM

As this is my 1000th post I will use it to comment on this thread.

“Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government.”
~ Henry Kissinger
(1923- ) Former US Secretary of State
Speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992. Bilderburgers meeting. Unbeknownst to Kissinger, his speech was taped by a Swiss delegate to the meeting.

The virus didn't create food shortages government did.
The virus didn't cause financial hardship, government did.
The virus didn't raise unemployment,
government did.
The virus didn't close your business,
government did.

QUIT LOOKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO SAVE YOU! Cool

Brilliant post.  Witty and smart.  Best combo.  I’ll find you if I ever make it and hire you to do whatever makes you happy.  Smiley

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 10:17:02 PM

https://www.kraken.com/en-us/prices/xtz-tezos-price-chart

https://www.investing.com/crypto/tezos/chart

https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/XTZUSD/

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 06:37:10 AM

We don’t do the weed stuff around these parts man.  Messes up your logic.  Now, some crack balls might help you find that hidden corn. 

*stop spamming my thread negro

hornetsnest

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 09:52:40 PM

Brilliant post.  Witty and smart.  Best combo.  I’ll find you if I ever make it and hire you to do whatever makes you happy.  Smiley

Thank you Vlad. Yes my current undercover gig as a gigolo is becoming quite stressful and am looking for a safe exit strategy ...from beneath this large mammal I mistook for a whale Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 09:55:12 PM

I’m bored and upset, some poor bastard dev and their whole community might have a bad night tonight if I don’t calm down from spending an hour with Bofa customers service.  Unreal.  

Just a heads up.  The circus cash clown guy is first on my list.  I came up with a theory of 2 infinite dimensions and another with negative dimensions where everytime is basically in reverse.  Like bizzaro world only really messed up.  

Wait, you can’t have 2 infinite?  BS, I’ll write a paper and you prove me wrong.  That’s science today.  Retards have taken over.  Lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 09:56:40 PM

Brilliant post.  Witty and smart.  Best combo.  I’ll find you if I ever make it and hire you to do whatever makes you happy.  Smiley

Thank you Vlad. Yes my current undercover gig as a gigolo is becoming quite stressful and am looking for a safe exit strategy ...from beneath this large mammal I mistook for a whale Cool

Near zero chance that chubby chaser is alive.  It’s not looking for you.  Hahaha

hornetsnest

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 10:01:22 PM

That’s science today.  Retards have taken over.  Lol

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 11:44:36 PM

Kiss

fomo no homo

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2021, 08:16:28 AM

Kiss

fomo no homo

I’m with this crazy dude.  And yeah, I’ll take rich over another term of “science”.  Lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2021, 06:09:48 PM

“Pure coincidence!”  It’s gonna get much worse than anyone realizes.  I’ve been saying mad max is coming for years.  It’s at the door.  6 months of provisions won’t do.  It’s all about the guns in the US.  It’s a war they can’t win.  But there’s a way to win it in just 3 years.  Cut the food supply.  Cut the power grid and not for weeks, but dang that solar flair is gonna knock it out 2 years.  It can seriously be as bad as people eating the dead.  That’s why you keep hearing evil MSM repeat eat the rich.  Just they made it your idea it kill the fed when it was already planned to reset now they’re brainwashing you for who to target.  The rich.  And you’ll do it cause you’re sheep. 

3 years of murder, starvation, disease, no heat and madness you’ll beg to swap your AK for a damming and a warm bed.  In 3 years they can win a war they couldn’t win in 50 years with zero casualties to them.   Amerika is about to become the largest graveyard the world has ever seen. 

Pure Coincidence

My hope from day one was to give you big winning coins to get rich and get out.  I did that.  In 2013 with a few hundred dollars you’d have made millions if you spread that money just across a few of the coins I suggested.  I made my big money but lost it all in cryptsy so I’m going down with the rest.  So be it. 

There’s one past coming I think.  The biggest alt pump ever then a complete collapse, but I’m afraid the lockdowns and madness starts very very soon after or maybe right before, like this black winter.  So being rich at that point won’t mean much.  All this was meant to be and you had a near decade warning so nobody can really complain.  Godspeed. 

~  Vlad

hornetsnest

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 12:08:26 AM

Y'all just need to calm down and trust the science. Savin those lives is what iza all about yo  Cool

BREAKING: University of Pittsburgh ADMITS Hearts Beating While Harvesting Aborted Infants’ Kidneys

MEDIA ADVISORY: UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH ADMITS HEARTS BEATING WHILE HARVESTING ABORTED INFANTS’ KIDNEYS

In a statement to news media today, the University of Pittsburgh admitted that “ischemia time” in its NIH grant application for the GUDMAP aborted fetal kidney harvesting program “refers to the time after the tissue collection procedure”. From this afternoon’s Fox News article, “Millions in federal money flowed to fetal tissue bank that collected fetal ‘heart, gonads, legs, brain’: report”:

“Ischemia time, he said “refers to the time after the tissue collection procedure”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pittsburgh-fetal-tissue-project

Ischemia starts when the organ (the kidneys primarily in Pitt’s GUDMAP project) is cut off from blood circulation. The NIH defines ischemia as “lack of blood supply to a part of the body.” The University states the fetal organs do not undergo ischemia—lose their blood supply—until “after the tissue collection procedure”. This means the organs are still receiving blood supply from the fetal heartbeat during the “tissue collection”.

David Daleiden, founder and president of The Center for Medical Progress, notes: “Pitt is now admitting to news media that the aborted babies are still alive at the time their kidneys are cut out for NIH grant money. Pitt’s grant application for GUDMAP advertised this to the federal government and that labor induction abortions, where the baby is pushed out of the mother whole, would be ‘used to obtain the tissue.’ The plain meaning of the GUDMAP grant application, and the University of Pittsburgh’s statement today explaining it, is that Pitt and the Planned Parenthood abortion providers responsible for its ‘research’ abortions are allowing babies, some of the age of viability, to be delivered alive, and then killing them by cutting their kidneys out.”

Daleiden continues: “If Bill Barr knew about this as Attorney General and did nothing, he should be impeached and hauled before Congress to explain himself. Merrick Garland even promised the Senate Judiciary Committee he would make decisions about fetal trafficking prosecutions based on the facts and the law. The fact pattern here in Pittsburgh and elsewhere demands that this Kermit Gosnell-like activity be brought to justice under the law. Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose NIAID office funds nearly 60% of NIH-sponsored fetal experimentation, was recently grilled by Senator Rand Paul about unethical government-sponsored gain-of-function experiments. The Senate Judiciary Committee should call Barr, Garland, FBI Director Wray, NIH Director Collins, Fauci, and representatives of Pitt and Planned Parenthood to face the same imperative scrutiny for the enabling of partial-birth abortions and infanticide in the government-sponsored human trafficking of aborted infants.”

Sean Parnell, a candidate for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania, urged state authorities to investigate allegations that aborted babies may be being born alive and left to die so that their organs may be used for scientific research through the University of Pittsburgh.

“Allegations that officials at the University of Pittsburgh were harvesting kidneys of unborn babies while they still had a heartbeat is absolutely nauseating,” Parnell responded on Twitter. “This goes far beyond the scope of being pro-life and pro-choice. This is an issue of good vs. evil.”

Parnell, a Republican, called for a full investigation into the university’s practices.

“If there is any truth to them, people need to be fired, funding needs to be suspended, and criminal charges must be brought,” he said.

State lawmakers and other pro-life leaders also are urging state Auditor General Tim DeFoor and other authorities to investigate what LifeNews.com has extensively reported. And the state legislature, which Republicans control, could probe the research as well.

State Rep. Kathy Rapp, a pro-life Republican leader in the Pennsylvania House, sent a letter to DeFoor on Thursday asking him to investigate as well, Fox News reports.

“While I recognize the limitation of the Auditor General’s duties to investigate the potential criminal violations, I respectfully request that your office engage in a thorough investigation of all state and federal funds which have been obtained by the University,” Rapp said.

“These funds should be reviewed to determine if they were used to support the education of Pennsylvania residents as is required in the funding legislation passed each legislative term that provides them their non-preferred allocation,” she continued.

“There must be a full investigation into these taxpayer-funded experiments. There are too many questions left unanswered. As a taxpayer, you deserve answers. As human beings, we all deserve the truth,” the Pennsylvania Family Council said on its website.

Earlier this week, Judicial Watch and the Center for Medical Progress exposed evidence of babies potentially being born alive in abortions and other disturbing practices at the university in documents they obtained from a Freedom of Information Act request to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

The documents show that the federal government gave the University of Pittsburgh at least $2.7 million in federal tax dollars over the past five years to become a “tissue hub” for aborted baby body parts for scientific research.

On Wednesday, a University of Pittsburgh spokesperson defended its practices in an interview with Fox News. However, the Center for Medical Progress said his statements confirm that aborted babies’ hearts still are beating while their kidneys are harvested for scientific research.

“Pitt is now admitting to the news media that the aborted babies are still alive at the time their kidneys are cut out for [National Institutes of Health] grant money,” said David Daleiden, founder and president of the Center for Medical Progress.

Daleiden continued: “Pitt’s grant application for GUDMAP advertised this to the federal government and that labor induction abortions, where the baby is pushed out of the mother whole, would be ‘used to obtain the tissue.’ The plain meaning of the GUDMAP grant application, and the University of Pittsburgh’s statement explaining it, is that Pitt and the Planned Parenthood abortion providers responsible for its ‘research’ abortions are allowing babies, some of the age of viability, to be delivered alive, and then killing them by cutting their kidneys out.”

The basis for this came from a statement university spokesman David Seldin made to Fox News about “ischemia time,” which he said “refers to the time after the tissue collection procedure.”

The Center for Medical Progress explained:

Ischemia starts when the organ (the kidneys primarily in Pitt’s GUDMAP project) is cut off from blood circulation. The NIH defines ischemia as “lack of blood supply to a part of the body.” The University states the fetal organs do not undergo ischemia—lose their blood supply—until “after the tissue collection procedure”. This means the organs are still receiving blood supply from the fetal heartbeat during the “tissue collection”.

In grant application documents provided by the federal government, the University of Pittsburgh mentions “labor induction” as a “procedure that will be used to obtain the tissue,” according to the Center for Medical Progress.

Labor induction abortions are basically what they sound like; the abortionist typically injects digoxin or another poison into the unborn baby’s heart to kill him/her and then induces labor so that the mother gives birth to her dead baby’s body. This method is used in later second- and third-trimester abortions.

If digoxin is not used – and the Center for Medical Progress found that scientists want “fetal tissue” without digoxin because the poison interferes with their research, there is a chance of the baby being born alive. One study estimated up to 50 percent of labor-induction abortions without digoxin can result in an infant born alive.

The Center for Medical Progress and Judicial Watch also noted that the University of Pittsburgh boasted about offering “rapid access to very high quality tissue,” including the freshness of the aborted babies’ body parts.

In the documents:

Pitt states that it records the “warm ischemic time on our samples and take steps to keep it at a minimum to ensure the highest quality biological specimens.” [The “warm ischemic time” refers to the amount of time an organ remains at body temperature after blood supply has been cut off. Warm ischemic time differs from cold ischemic time which refers to amount of time the organ is chilled. Pitt’s statement suggests the time between the abortion and collection is minimal.]

The university told the federal government that it has been “collecting fetal tissue for over 10 years … includ[ing] liver, heart, gonads, legs, brain, genitourinary tissues including kidneys, ureters and bladders,” according to the documents.

The university has been using Americans’ tax dollars to pay for its “tissue hub” for aborted baby body parts for years. According to the documents, the University of Pittsburgh requested $3.2 million over a five-year period in 2015, and it has received at least $2.7 million so far.

The university also told the federal government that it has been “collecting fetal tissue for over 10 years … includ[ing] liver, heart, gonads, legs, brain, genitourinary tissues including kidneys, ureters and bladders.”

One of the experiments that may have been funded with that money involved scalping five-month aborted babies and then implanting their scalps onto rodents.

The information comes from a study that University of Pittsburgh researchers published in 2020 in the journal “Scientific Reports.” It describes how scientists used scalps from aborted babies to create “humanized” mice and rats to study the human immune system.

Along with the study, the researchers published photos of their experiment – horrific images that show tufts of babies’ hair growing on the rodents.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 08:23:01 AM

Y'all just need to calm down and trust the science. Savin those lives is what iza all about yo  Cool

BREAKING: University of Pittsburgh ADMITS Hearts Beating While Harvesting Aborted Infants’ Kidneys

MEDIA ADVISORY: UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH ADMITS HEARTS BEATING WHILE HARVESTING ABORTED INFANTS’ KIDNEYS

In a statement to news media today, the University of Pittsburgh admitted that “ischemia time” in its NIH grant application for the GUDMAP aborted fetal kidney harvesting program “refers to the time after the tissue collection procedure”. From this afternoon’s Fox News article, “Millions in federal money flowed to fetal tissue bank that collected fetal ‘heart, gonads, legs, brain’: report”:

“Ischemia time, he said “refers to the time after the tissue collection procedure”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pittsburgh-fetal-tissue-project

David Daleiden, founder and president of The Center for Medical Progress, notes: “Pitt is now admitting to news media that the aborted babies are still alive at the time their kidneys are cut out for NIH grant money. Pitt’s grant application for GUDMAP advertised this to the federal government and that labor induction abortions, where the baby is pushed out of the mother whole, would be ‘used to obtain the tissue.’ The plain meaning of the GUDMAP grant application, and the University of Pittsburgh’s statement today explaining it, is that Pitt and the Planned Parenthood abortion providers responsible for its ‘research’ abortions are allowing babies, some of the age of viability, to be delivered alive, and then killing them by cutting their kidneys out.”

Daleiden continues: “If Bill Barr knew about this as Attorney General and did nothing, he should be impeached and hauled before Congress to explain himself. Merrick Garland even promised the Senate Judiciary Committee he would make decisions about fetal trafficking prosecutions based on the facts and the law. The fact pattern here in Pittsburgh and elsewhere demands that this Kermit Gosnell-like activity be brought to justice under the law. Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose NIAID office funds nearly 60% of NIH-sponsored fetal experimentation, was recently grilled by Senator Rand Paul about unethical government-sponsored gain-of-function experiments. The Senate Judiciary Committee should call Barr, Garland, FBI Director Wray, NIH Director Collins, Fauci, and representatives of Pitt and Planned Parenthood to face the same imperative scrutiny for the enabling of partial-birth abortions and infanticide in the government-sponsored human trafficking of aborted infants.”

Sean Parnell, a candidate for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania, urged state authorities to investigate allegations that aborted babies may be being born alive and left to die so that their organs may be used for scientific research through the University of Pittsburgh.

“Allegations that officials at the University of Pittsburgh were harvesting kidneys of unborn babies while they still had a heartbeat is absolutely nauseating,” Parnell responded on Twitter. “This goes far beyond the scope of being pro-life and pro-choice. This is an issue of good vs. evil.”

Parnell, a Republican, called for a full investigation into the university’s practices.

“If there is any truth to them, people need to be fired, funding needs to be suspended, and criminal charges must be brought,” he said.

State lawmakers and other pro-life leaders also are urging state Auditor General Tim DeFoor and other authorities to investigate what LifeNews.com has extensively reported. And the state legislature, which Republicans control, could probe the research as well.

State Rep. Kathy Rapp, a pro-life Republican leader in the Pennsylvania House, sent a letter to DeFoor on Thursday asking him to investigate as well, Fox News reports.

“While I recognize the limitation of the Auditor General’s duties to investigate the potential criminal violations, I respectfully request that your office engage in a thorough investigation of all state and federal funds which have been obtained by the University,” Rapp said.

“These funds should be reviewed to determine if they were used to support the education of Pennsylvania residents as is required in the funding legislation passed each legislative term that provides them their non-preferred allocation,” she continued.

“There must be a full investigation into these taxpayer-funded experiments. There are too many questions left unanswered. As a taxpayer, you deserve answers. As human beings, we all deserve the truth,” the Pennsylvania Family Council said on its website.

Earlier this week, Judicial Watch and the Center for Medical Progress exposed evidence of babies potentially being born alive in abortions and other disturbing practices at the university in documents they obtained from a Freedom of Information Act request to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

The documents show that the federal government gave the University of Pittsburgh at least $2.7 million in federal tax dollars over the past five years to become a “tissue hub” for aborted baby body parts for scientific research.

On Wednesday, a University of Pittsburgh spokesperson defended its practices in an interview with Fox News. However, the Center for Medical Progress said his statements confirm that aborted babies’ hearts still are beating while their kidneys are harvested for scientific research.

“Pitt is now admitting to the news media that the aborted babies are still alive at the time their kidneys are cut out for [National Institutes of Health] grant money,” said David Daleiden, founder and president of the Center for Medical Progress.

Daleiden continued: “Pitt’s grant application for GUDMAP advertised this to the federal government and that labor induction abortions, where the baby is pushed out of the mother whole, would be ‘used to obtain the tissue.’ The plain meaning of the GUDMAP grant application, and the University of Pittsburgh’s statement explaining it, is that Pitt and the Planned Parenthood abortion providers responsible for its ‘research’ abortions are allowing babies, some of the age of viability, to be delivered alive, and then killing them by cutting their kidneys out.”

The basis for this came from a statement university spokesman David Seldin made to Fox News about “ischemia time,” which he said “refers to the time after the tissue collection procedure.”

The Center for Medical Progress explained:

In grant application documents provided by the federal government, the University of Pittsburgh mentions “labor induction” as a “procedure that will be used to obtain the tissue,” according to the Center for Medical Progress.

Labor induction abortions are basically what they sound like; the abortionist typically injects digoxin or another poison into the unborn baby’s heart to kill him/her and then induces labor so that the mother gives birth to her dead baby’s body. This method is used in later second- and third-trimester abortions.

If digoxin is not used – and the Center for Medical Progress found that scientists want “fetal tissue” without digoxin because the poison interferes with their research, there is a chance of the baby being born alive. One study estimated up to 50 percent of labor-induction abortions without digoxin can result in an infant born alive.

The Center for Medical Progress and Judicial Watch also noted that the University of Pittsburgh boasted about offering “rapid access to very high quality tissue,” including the freshness of the aborted babies’ body parts.

In the documents:

Pitt states that it records the “warm ischemic time on our samples and take steps to keep it at a minimum to ensure the highest quality biological specimens.” [The “warm ischemic time” refers to the amount of time an organ remains at body temperature after blood supply has been cut off. Warm ischemic time differs from cold ischemic time which refers to amount of time the organ is chilled. Pitt’s statement suggests the time between the abortion and collection is minimal.]

The university told the federal government that it has been “collecting fetal tissue for over 10 years … includ[ing] liver, heart, gonads, legs, brain, genitourinary tissues including kidneys, ureters and bladders,” according to the documents.

The university has been using Americans’ tax dollars to pay for its “tissue hub” for aborted baby body parts for years. According to the documents, the University of Pittsburgh requested $3.2 million over a five-year period in 2015, and it has received at least $2.7 million so far.

The university also told the federal government that it has been “collecting fetal tissue for over 10 years … includ[ing] liver, heart, gonads, legs, brain, genitourinary tissues including kidneys, ureters and bladders.”

One of the experiments that may have been funded with that money involved scalping five-month aborted babies and then implanting their scalps onto rodents.

The information comes from a study that University of Pittsburgh researchers published in 2020 in the journal “Scientific Reports.” It describes how scientists used scalps from aborted babies to create “humanized” mice and rats to study the human immune system.

Along with the study, the researchers published photos of their experiment – horrific images that show tufts of babies’ hair growing on the rodents.

The money is too big and the supply of mindless women is too many.  They’re all in on it.  Like with big pharma, they knowingly commit crimes against humanity and at worse they say pay a fine.  In this case you won’t see even a fine.  Everything will be covered up and the media will pump misinformation about some imminent threat to the planet. 

But not to worry, the innocent we murder en masse, whose voices we cannot hear, their blood cries out for justice and that justice is coming upon America, and it will be a heavy toll to pay.  The kind you never recover from.  The greatest most moral country in the world has lost its way.  Wrath and Retribution cometh. 

hornetsnest

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 07:57:25 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2021, 08:09:12 PM by hornetsnest

Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 08:16:36 PM

Vlad, I’m sad I wasn’t around to buy your 100, and 1,000x calls.  But I’m buying now.  You truly are the forza behind Ixcoin.  I’m italiano, I hope my English is gooder than the average clown here. 

hornetsnest

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 08:26:20 PM

Vlad, I’m sad I wasn’t around to buy your 100, and 1,000x calls.  But I’m buying now.  You truly are the forza behind Ixcoin.  I’m italiano, I hope my English is gooder than the average clown here. 

Doctor Zero, please report to local hospital for duty admission Grin

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 08:28:12 PM

They even used the Red Cross.  The black cross made sense.  The devil is vile that way and a mocker.  

Sadly I think the US has far surpassed the amount of innocent human babies it has murdered.  Evil does not go unpunished.  We have real footage of it and yet people still forget.  

At least those nurses weren’t buying lambos they were just brainwashed and evil.  Their payment has been collected in full by now, I’m certain.  

Thanks for yet another Truth post.  I might nickname you truther if you keep it up.  Not many wanna speak the truth today.  It offends the evil and gosh, that makes them feel embarrassed.  When judgment rains down that’s why so many supposed innocent die.  I used to wonder cause it seemed unfair.  But no, you, the silent majority will suffer the same fate as the evil.  Rat... well, you know what are.  

~  Vlad the seer and powerless, but with the wish that weren’t so.  I rather be blind and dumb cause it’s torture.

hornetsnest

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 08:34:12 PM

Sadly I think the US has far surpassed the amount of innocent human babies it has murdered.  Evil does not go unpunished.  We have real footage of it and yet people still forget.  

The Nazi eugenics programme was heavily influenced by both the British and US programmes. Watch the documentary shown in the photo as it has lessons that are very valuable to today's generation.

Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: