Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382317 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2021, 08:44:36 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 02:06:17 PM by mprep

Call me a liar!  Evil drains your life force.  Evil through demonic forces keeps you alive but your body is dying fast!

The 3 phases to lord Sith are clear.  If you look at people who are bill’s age they don’t look dead.  It’s the diabolical in them consuming the light while keeping them alive through spells and demons so they can daddy devil’s work. 

Vlad - the shining Light of God and Isus Hristos. 

May I sift the last one as wheat sir? I like the cut of his jib   Cool

Sift, sift the wheat from the chaf.  It’s inevitable.  Lol

https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2021/08/04/bsv-suffers-51-attack-report/

Now now Vlad those negative thoughts send real hardships upon your enemies. You should have at least given a brother a heads up so he could have dumped his stack. Release this curse so I can withdraw my shitcoins   Grin

~post above is for entertainment purposes only and there is no suggestion Vlad has any real powers even though there may be a legion of homless people chanting in unison against his adversaries when Vlad gets angry  Grin Grin Grin 

The 3 phases chains to lord Sith are clear

Fixed that for you Wink #3merits #unluckylucky3

Amen, brother, my enemies I tried to befriend, I feel no guilt.  The poor and homeless, their prayers carry much power.  There are more with us than with them, someone said once.  And when their enemies saw who surrounded them they kinda quietly snuck away.  So it is now.  I try to do what is right by everyone.  I want everyone to win.  But some feel their way is the only way at the cost of the innocent. 

I will bring them WAR if that’s what they seek.

~ Vlad - Lord of War

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 05:58:29 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2021, 11:43:00 PM

Such truth.  I don’t believe it was an accident but rather the planed destruction of America.  Why they are the lies so easily?  I can only assume the Truth was not in them. 

hornetsnest

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 11:32:07 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (21)

A cry for help in time of need, await relief from holy league
60 days of siege, outnumbered and weak
Sent a message to the sky, wounded soldiers left to die
Will they hold the wall or will the city fall

Dedication
Dedication
They’re outnumbered 15 to one
And the battle´s begun

Then the winged hussars arrived
Coming down the mountainside
Coming down they turned the tide

As the days are passing by and as the dead are piling high
No escape and no salvation
Trenches to explosive halls are buried deep beneath the walls
Plant the charges there and watch the city fear

Desperation
Desperation
It’s a desperate race against the mine
And a race against time

Cannonballs are coming down from the sky
Janissaries are you ready to die?
We will seek our vengeance eye for an eye

You’ll be stopped upon the steps of our gate
On this field you’re only facing our hate
But back home the Sultan’s sealing your fate

We remember
In September
That’s the night Vienna was freed
We made the enemy bleed!

Stormclouds, fire and steel
Death from above make their enemy kneel
Shining armour and wings
Death from above, it’s an army of kings

We remember
In September
When the winged hussars arrived

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2021, 06:16:24 PM

A cry for help in time of need, await relief from holy league
60 days of siege, outnumbered and weak
Sent a message to the sky, wounded soldiers left to die
Will they hold the wall or will the city fall

Dedication
Dedication
They’re outnumbered 15 to one
And the battle´s begun

Coming down the mountainside
Coming down they turned the tide

As the days are passing by and as the dead are piling high
No escape and no salvation
Trenches to explosive halls are buried deep beneath the walls
Plant the charges there and watch the city fear

Desperation
Desperation
It’s a desperate race against the mine
And a race against time

Cannonballs are coming down from the sky
Janissaries are you ready to die?
We will seek our vengeance eye for an eye

You’ll be stopped upon the steps of our gate
On this field you’re only facing our hate
But back home the Sultan’s sealing your fate

We remember
In September
That’s the night Vienna was freed
We made the enemy bleed!

Stormclouds, fire and steel
Death from above make their enemy kneel
Shining armour and wings
Death from above, it’s an army of kings

We remember
In September
When the winged hussars arrived

Man, do you write this stuff or you read books.  If the latter I’ll never say only fags read ever again.  Lol

Beautiful.  Similar painting to an angel I think killing a dragon.  I’m thinking the on the ground looks like a Turk which almost the same diff. 

Glad I hired you, I still think there’s more to you than meets the eye.  You have earned every merit point, brother.

Vlad

hornetsnest

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 11:01:50 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2021, 10:01:02 AM by hornetsnest
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (1)

Man, do you write this stuff or you read books.  If the latter I’ll never say only fags read ever again.  Lol

Beautiful.  Similar painting to an angel I think killing a dragon.  I’m thinking the on the ground looks like a Turk which almost the same diff.  

Glad I hired you, I still think there’s more to you than meets the eye.  You have earned every merit point, brother.

Vlad

That's a very generous merit score sir, thank you ... and a generous man will prosper.  Wink

Polish Huzzar Cavalry during the Battle of Vienna 11-Sept, 1683 (correct date it began is Sept 11th and not the 12th ..I know because I was there smoking pot from a hookah I took from some dead dude wearing a towel on his head as battle booty  Grin

Re:Film Day of the siege

"The title's allusion to the 11 September 2001 attacks is intentional.Director Martinelli explained that while that date is associated with the attacks on the United States, few people know that the date also marks the historical events of 1683 when 300,000 soldiers moved from Constantinople to Vienna with an intent to capture Rome and turn St. Peter's Basilica into a mosque."  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_of_the_Siege:_September_Eleven_1683

https://www.gloria.tv/post/hLLkMEteCeKv4j1UqMcNYKtD8

What I am trying to say here is that it is relevant to Europe/Christendom today.You see what happened to treacherous Louis 14 and France itself from this time onwards and how It is still the Polish and the formerly neutral Hangarian who defend Christendom today (after chastisement) from it's enemies within and all about and still thrive but as you can see there is nothing to protect Italy or the rest of Europe from the "recent plagues" to the onslaught of barbarians. It is these incarnate demons who have literally "opened the gates of hell"  ...quite literally as in actual physical gates. When you abandon God and hi precepts don't expect him to hang around to save you from what has always been waiting to devour you.

Both above will enter the pit unless they repent soon before their flesh rots away from their bones Cool

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2021, 12:07:17 PM

Man, do you write this stuff or you read books.  If the latter I’ll never say only fags read ever again.  Lol

Beautiful.  Similar painting to an angel I think killing a dragon.  I’m thinking the on the ground looks like a Turk which almost the same diff.  

Glad I hired you, I still think there’s more to you than meets the eye.  You have earned every merit point, brother.

Vlad

That's a very generous merit score sir, thank you ... and a generous man will prosper.  Wink

Polish Huzzar Cavalry during the Battle of Vienna 11-Sept, 1683 (correct date it began is Sept 11th and not the 12th ..I know because I was there smoking pot from a hookah I took from some dead dude wearing a towel on his head as battle booty  Grin

Re:Film Day of the siege

"The title's allusion to the 11 September 2001 attacks is intentional.Director Martinelli explained that while that date is associated with the attacks on the United States, few people know that the date also marks the historical events of 1683 when 300,000 soldiers moved from Constantinople to Vienna with an intent to capture Rome and turn St. Peter's Basilica into a mosque."  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_of_the_Siege:_September_Eleven_1683

https://www.gloria.tv/post/hLLkMEteCeKv4j1UqMcNYKtD8

What I am trying to say here is that it is relevant to Europe/Christendom today.You see what happened to treacherous Louis 14 and France itself from this time onwards and how It is still the Polish and the formerly neutral Hangarian who defend Christendom today (after chastisement) from it's enemies within and all about and still thrive but as you can see there is nothing to protect Italy or the rest of Europe from the "recent plagues" to the onslaught of barbarians. It is these incarnate demons who have literally "opened the gates of hell"  ...quite literally as in actual physical gates. When you abandon God and hi precepts don't expect him to hang around to save you from what has always been waiting to devour you.

Both above will enter the pit unless they repent soon before their flesh rots away from their bones Cool

They need to raise the limit from 50 to 100.  There are people who earn and deserve MOAR.  Apologies on behalf and Theymos that you were at 49.  Treason. 

Don’t worry, back then Romania fought hard to keep Muslims out or we’d be all bowing ass up with our backs towards God.  Muslims will conquer Rome and much more for they have forgotten about God.  I was raised baptist but I have a hard time calling myself one because their preaching is lacking important things.  So there is no religion I can truly identify with so I just call myself a Christian, albeit, a poor one.  But it is when you realize what you are and the flesh is weak that you realize no deed can save you and there no strength but by the spirit.  Sadly it’s hard to teach that, you have to die first. 

Those who call themselves Catholic at this point and give them their money and support will be counted as accomplices of the vile crimes against the innocent the Vatican supports.  I see Soros, the Rockefeller Lieutenant and puppet is Catholic now.  Atheism and Catholic - what a match.  Go kill a puppy and watch these liberal godless muppets freak out and put in jail.  Cause there’s not enough stray dogs on the streets of Europe. 

Cathoislam is approaching soon.  Hey man, we worship the “”same God”. Baal and the Creator are the same.  Lol

All these must come to pass but we are no forsaken.  We will see vengeance before is over. 

Vlad - the one who takes big turds on front puppets like Soros and his backers the Rockefellers and child murderers like the corpse being praised here, unplanned parenthood, etc.  your day of judgement and darkness is quickly approaches and it will be everlasting. 

Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 02:43:10 PM

Vlad what about the corn, I spend my kids little savings they had hoping we had a chance at a better life?

Still hoping, brother. 
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2021, 02:55:03 PM
Merited by kickback (7)

Vlad what about the corn, I spend my kids little savings they had hoping we had a chance at a better life?

Still hoping, brother. 

I appreciate you putting your trust in me but trusting men is always a bad idea.  Did you do your research?  I can’t even afford to pay for the website to stay up.  Can’t afford a dev.  Having REALLY serious family and health issues.  I’m wondering how I survived this long when all these predictions I made 9 years ago are finally happening. 

Timing is crucial and I told a lot of big connections I had like a billionaire and Craig Wright and Marshall Long, etc, to go F off.  I felt they lied to me and I snapped but maybe they have a schedule they have or maybe they don’t  are about me and ixc. 

I truing the most poor and the ones who made millions forgot my name.  ( Lee, Halinyo - cursed may your winning be from above).

So I’m tired of carrying this coin on my back until it broke me financially and mentally. 

I’m waiting for a miracle.  Outside of that Ixc will die next year when they pass regulations laws. 

Sorry and thanks but that’s the truth.  Buy this coin knowing where we are.  Sub-survival level comatized in ICU praying for one last chance. 

Vlad - I’ll go down with this dead ship - I lost all hope

Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 10:43:44 PM

Deversify.  Almost all coins will moon this time for a reason which you have to figure out si just buy and dump in time.

Apocalipsa
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2021, 11:05:16 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 02:06:55 PM by mprep

Deversify.  Almost all coins will moon this time for a reason which you have to figure out si just buy and dump in time.

Apocalipsa

You can’t even spell 2 letter words.  Right, who’s gonna read this thread and give us a dime unless they see my true genius behind the veil?  I’m the only chance we got and I even know it.  I’m better than me. 

Vlad2Vlad -> cause one is better than himself

See that?

Riddle me that! 

Soros the next Sith in line is 91.  I say with some dark magic and his ashkenai longevity genes he makes it to 100.  Only God knows. 

But buddy boy, not to be rude, or nothing, but I got the jap and ashkenazi longevity genes.  Probably why I feel so young and great right now. 

I’m Romo and I got jap genes.  Who in their right mind travelled that far for one tight piece?  Who?  Lol

Vlad - the confused Romo

* ixcoin still going to $1,000.  Both my alien genes feel it. 

Forgot some other important aspects when it comes to evil sith lots abc Jedi masters.  23&me was founded 15 years ago by commie pedo supporter Sergei brain’s wife.  I knew she was a front so I used all false info.  Sure enough she by “pure coincidence” sold 15 years of DNA to google.

Why would google want a DNA company?  Why is everyone on earth being swabbed for saliva or nasal mucus? 

You’re all gonna be on their database but I’m gonna be on there with multiple identities.  Why?  Cause I see shit coming long before they do. 

And I forgot to mention that out all the DNA they selected over 15 years, I imagine a few million, my ultra special DNA was 1 out of just over 5,000 and with a 54% Neanderthal reading, and over paternal bloodline reading was over 5,000 years old - my bloodline is ancient you noobs. 

What does this mean? 

I’m not just better than me but I’m also better than you.  You can’t just silence or suppress that much Neanderthal in a man that has reached the level of zero fucks.  IXcoin simply cannot fail.  Impossible. 

Vlad - the Ancient Cro-Magnon & Lead Dev of 7 coins

hornetsnest

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 12:34:23 PM

Forgot some other important aspects when it comes to evil sith lots abc Jedi masters.  23&me was founded 15 years ago by commie pedo supporter Sergei brain’s wife.  I knew she was a front so I used all false info.  Sure enough she by “pure coincidence” sold 15 years of DNA to google.

Why would google want a DNA company?  Why is everyone on earth being swabbed for saliva or nasal mucus?  

You’re all gonna be on their database but I’m gonna be on there with multiple identities.  Why?  Cause I see shit coming long before they do.  

And I forgot to mention that out all the DNA they selected over 15 years, I imagine a few million, my ultra special DNA was 1 out of just over 5,000 and with a 54% Neanderthal reading, and over paternal bloodline reading was over 5,000 years old - my bloodline is ancient you noobs.  

What does this mean?  

I’m not just better than me but I’m also better than you.  You can’t just silence or suppress that much Neanderthal in a man that has reached the level of zero fucks.  IXcoin simply cannot fail.  Impossible.  

The future genetic data mining companies data sharing policies with the taliban and other regimes will ensure "undesirables" are identified and a suitable virus or vaccine will prescribed. The current "virus" already targets the genes on chromosome 3 inherited from Neanderthals ,diabetics, dementia sufferers etc to name but a few.This will eventually be automated aggregated and correolated by artifical intelligence through the system of the B.E.A.S.T Then the poor souls run to the vax for shelter. Its a win win for Satan .Evil may have its hour but God will have the day. Next up will be the campaign against those nasty anti vaxx domestic terrorists ....many who just happen to be the part of the population with the highest IQ. Pol Pot murdered anyone who wore glasses because they looked like they might be a threat. Imagine what these future despots will do to those with a PHD in political science that majors in constitutional democracies  Grin

Evil will have its hour but God will have the day. In hell nobody will hear their screams only the hounds who tear their flesh from their bones Cool

#REPENTYESINNERSANDFLEETOTHESONOFMANFORTHEREISNOOTHERREFUGEFROMTHEWRATHOFTHELORD

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2021, 01:09:59 PM
Merited by hornetsnest (10)

Forgot some other important aspects when it comes to evil sith lots abc Jedi masters.  23&me was founded 15 years ago by commie pedo supporter Sergei brain’s wife.  I knew she was a front so I used all false info.  Sure enough she by “pure coincidence” sold 15 years of DNA to google.

Why would google want a DNA company?  Why is everyone on earth being swabbed for saliva or nasal mucus?  

You’re all gonna be on their database but I’m gonna be on there with multiple identities.  Why?  Cause I see shit coming long before they do.  

What does this mean?  

I’m not just better than me but I’m also better than you.  You can’t just silence or suppress that much Neanderthal in a man that has reached the level of zero fucks.  IXcoin simply cannot fail.  Impossible.  

The future genetic data mining companies data sharing policies with the taliban and other regimes will ensure "undesirables" are identified and a suitable virus or vaccine will prescribed. The current "virus" already targets the genes on chromosome 3 inherited from Neanderthals ,diabetics, dementia sufferers etc to name but a few.This will eventually be automated aggregated and correolated by artifical intelligence through the system of the B.E.A.S.T Then the poor souls run to the vax for shelter. Its a win win for Satan .Evil may have its hour but God will have the day. Next up will be the campaign against those nasty anti vaxx domestic terrorists ....many who just happen to be the part of the population with the highest IQ. Pol Pot murdered anyone who wore glasses because they looked like they might be a threat. Imagine what these future despots will do to those with a PHD in political science that majors in constitutional democracies  Grin

Evil will have its hour but God will have the day. In hell nobody will hear their screams only the hounds who tear their flesh from their bones Cool

#REPENTYESINNERSANDFLEETOTHESONOFMANFORTHEREISNOOTHERREFUGEFROMTHEWRATHOFTHELORD

You’re full of amazing info.  Tempts me to dare say you might be smarter than me but I resist all temptations.  😬

Communists here used to kill the smart and educated or beat them an entire night over the head with a phonebook.  After that they were vegetables.  There are video confessions of communists doing it.  I n my ever understood that plan.  Let’s chase away our most moral and smart rich people and kill the smart ones.  Gee, I wonder where China’s or Russia’s Silicon Valley is?  Where’s their Tesla or Einstein?  It’s the most brain dead plan to succeed there is except liberalism.  They think if they trap the smart people they create amazing things.  Most birds don’t sing in a cage.  Reward and freedom makes a man’s imagine flourish because he’s happy.  Evil doesn’t understand that.  

You’re also full of 50 points - so I gotta remember to back to this posts cause it truly merits it.  I’d hire just to tell all this smacking I never heard about.  Most of it anyway.  And you correct about how this all ends.  I was hoping to find a nice cave cause I have 2 kids but I doubt I’ll have time if the chaos and crypto both start this winter.  Black winter sprinkled with gold corn.  Lol

Vlad - Great, they found out how smart I am, I have no chance to make it after the stupids die off by their own free will.  

hornetsnest

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 01:18:32 PM

What does this mean?  

You’re full of amazing info.  Tempts me to dare say you might be smarter than me but I resist all temptations.  😬

Communists here used to kill the smart and educated or beat them an entire night over the head with a phonebook.  After that they were vegetables.  There are video confessions of communists doing it.  I n my ever understood that plan.  Let’s chase away our most moral and smart rich people and kill the smart ones.  Gee, I wonder where China’s or Russia’s Silicon Valley is?  Where’s their Tesla or Einstein?  It’s the most brain dead plan to succeed there is except liberalism.  They think if they trap the smart people they create amazing things.  Most birds don’t sing in a cage.  Reward and freedom makes a man’s imagine flourish because he’s happy.  Evil doesn’t understand that.  

You’re also full of 50 points - so I gotta remember to back to this posts cause it truly merits it.  I’d hire just to tell all this smacking I never heard about.  Most of it anyway.  And you correct about how this all ends.  I was hoping to find a nice cave cause I have 2 kids but I doubt I’ll have time if the chaos and crypto both start this winter.  Black winter sprinkled with gold corn.  Lol

Vlad - Great, they found out how smart I am, I have no chance to make it after the stupids die off by their own free will.  

Vlad,it is my humble opinion that you are the smartest man in crypto and only a fool would assume to attain your level of supreme intellect Grin

The sergianism process determines if an institution or individual is suitable to engage in and contribute to the societal discourse in such regimes and this regime will be global. https://trueorthodox.eu/sergianism-as-an-ecclesiological-heresy/  Wink

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2021, 01:36:09 PM

What does this mean?  

Vlad,it is my humble opinion that you are the smartest man in crypto and only a fool would assume to attain your level of supreme intellect Grin

The sergianism process determines if an institution or individual is suitable to engage in and contribute to the societal discourse in such regimes and this regime will be global. https://trueorthodox.eu/sergianism-as-an-ecclesiological-heresy/  Wink

I love a truly honest man.  Lol.  See, almost you post I learn a new important think.  Iron shapens iron and I thank you for that.  Sadly, I don’t think they make exception for certain religions, especially Jews and Christians.  Therein lies the biggest problems.  But it’s good to know who/what decides this.  I thought they’d have AI doing by then.  They can predict a man’s behavior until the future much mire than a group of men. 

Alas, my ending was written in detail from the beginning.  I do what I can the best I can with whatever abilities my Father has given me and work hard to be honest which is problem in this industry.  But I don’t need to know any secrets.  All I need to know comes to me when it’s needed.  So far at least. 

Great, another great, educational post I must pay its worthy merits for. 

Vlad - smartest man there is.  And I gots me a witness.  Haha

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 02:27:58 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

BitSnakes, RATS! seen swimming in floods in New York and New Jersey ===>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkvmchZfLNc

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2021, 04:14:29 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (21)

Hilarious. I saw an Otter swimming in a creek in Illinois walking my dog a few months back when flood waters were high from the river/precipitation. The repopulation in just 30 years time across the chicagoland and northern Illinois area is astounding. They have even allowed hunting again for otter furs. Its a really interesting cycle. At one point they were an endangered species here.

Do look a lot like roided out rats tbh lol

From the many one, from one, the source
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2021, 03:15:03 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 02:04:30 PM by mprep

Hilarious. I saw an Otter swimming in a creek in Illinois walking my dog a few months back when flood waters were high from the river/precipitation. The repopulation in just 30 years time across the chicagoland and northern Illinois area is astounding. They have even allowed hunting again for otter furs. Its a really interesting cycle. At one point they were an endangered species here.

Do look a lot like roided out rats tbh lol

Thanks for posting that factoid I did not know about and a dead rat they renamed so they can create bogus “science” jobs.   Ha

I’m betting money you got a beard that color and look a lot like That half rat.  Lol

UsernameNumber7

Activity: 256
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 03:00:32 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2021, 04:27:00 AM by mprep

Soros the next Sith in line is 91.  I say with some dark magic and his ashkenai longevity genes he makes it to 100.  Only God knows. 

But buddy boy, not to be rude, or nothing, but I got the jap and ashkenazi longevity genes.  Probably why I feel so young and great right now. 

I’m Romo and I got jap genes.  Who in their right mind travelled that far for one tight piece?  Who?  Lol

Vlad - the confused Romo

* ixcoin still going to $1,000.  Both my alien genes feel it. 

LuLz MEINZ "Alien Genes" are always coming into play too!

Gaia Herbs "Quick Defense"

Gaia Herbs "Hawthorne Supreme" for the Covid Heart Inflammation

https://RainPharm.com

https://gmofreevitamins.com/product/ultra-fine-vitamin-c-powder-non-gmo-pure-ascorbic-acid-made-in-the-uk/

Gaia Herbs ships all across the world!

https://www.TRISQUEL.INFO #1 Free Software Linux Operating  System

Trisquel OS "Just Do It"        "Sic Semper Tyranis"
hornetsnest

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 09:43:45 AM

The coVid will be no match for the Vlad. All it will do is increase his immuno response to the next "mutant" Wink

#NoPainNoGain

Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: