Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382317 times)
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 04:46:22 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (28)

The answer to your riddle is "(iXcoin - Welcome to the FUTURE)", if I think the above is a good and appropriate answer for him to have the throne in the future after BTC AND ETH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 09:47:55 PM

Yo, homies, who thinks this was out of line.  I talked to my son and be was happy about it, I just told him to watch out for users like Dave Knight Code.  Cause Dave called me a POS for posting this?  Why?  They have that fake fed 18 year old who’s a “millionaire” (like Ver and Brock are billionaires lol) on all the magazine covers and on TV who said he bought like at 14.  My son bought around 9 or 10.  And I’ve seen on Twitter people calling that kid a fed so it’s pretty obvious to more people than just me.  And my son would kick that kids ass mentally and physically.  He’s 15 and 6 feet barefoot and taking jiujitsu.  Who wants Some of that?  Not to mention he’s half Vlad, enough to wreck everybody on stage.  Get me?   Grin

Anyway, I thought it was a good idea, better than working at Burger King like I did at 16.  He’s not decided but he seemed excited when I brought it up.  Just you legit guys, if I’m not around keep him away from the pervs, pedos and luciferians.  We all know who they are.  I can feel it halfway around the world through my phone when I talk to them.  

Anyway, hornetsnest ahd other honest guys, what’s the big deal here?  Crypto is gonna be fire hot why not get my kid a job when he’s really smart and starts college for engineering in 4 months at 16?  Only 100% grades after skipping 2 grades in the US in math, English, Biology and at a decent private school.  He just started too so I expected one average semester to adjust after 6 years in exile in Romania and lots of trauma and depression out here.  

Not sure what all the shenanigans is about bro but Murica is probably not the best place right now especially costal regions. "Waves" come in all forms from commies,coVid and even the ole tsunamis these days and its a crazy world we live in. You mention possibly not being around.Are you ill? Your boy sounds like he can handle himself but jiujitsu no good for multiple opponents. Might I sugest KravaMaga ,a good Israeli defence system that can drop plenty of weirdos once the muscle memory is down. Can't beat those Israelis Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 05:59:16 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Partus es?

V

VLAD2NFT? =) WHERE TO BUY YOUR WORKS?

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
hornetsnest

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 11:18:05 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2022, 11:25:23 PM by hornetsnest

Street justice is the ultimate justice.  I’ve taken it and deserved it and I gave righteously.  Who wants to go to court, a RICO Racket, get a record and go to jail?  East bloc justice is the way.  

...If I was the deVil I would say "so much hate,you may pass" but the Almighty instructs me to tell you to show mercy to all sinners and pray for their conversion so all can be saved on the last day. "Judge not lest you be judged"  ....however you are permitted to defend yourself from rear attack with extreme prejudice at all times should you find yourself dropping soap in the shower Grin

Only one vote, mine, in the poll up top.  Nobody reads this thread or you what Michael and Obama and are scared.

Scared, when life is good and you don’t to lose it and put your family at risk.  I would have quit by now if I had a family cause I knew from day one I was going down a deep dark wabbit hole.

Fear = Coward.  

My dad was ~30 with 6 kids and a wife and the communists told him his kids were orphans.  And they tortured and killed many ordinary for just making a negative comment about the comment.  Everyone knew someone who was killed in their village or cartier for almost no reason.  So when they told you they’re gonna make your kids orphans it was something you knew wasn’t a joke.  But my dad had his convictions and he said, I cannot do what you want. I would be denouncing God.  They just wanted him to sign a paper saying he wasn’t a Christian and they said they’d look the other way.  Do what you want, we like you, you can even keep your job.

No comprise.  You can sign on paper you’re not a Christian then go be one.  That paper will be your ticket to hell.  

So for whatever reason, it was God’s hand, having 5 boys old enough to know the commies killed their dad I’m sure was a serious consideration.  I would have become twice as bad as my dad.  You take away what people love most and you just armed a nuke.  People with nothing to lose are the most dangerous.  

So Back to FEAR.  That’s why most will die soon from the vaxxine.  It’s why people resort to violence before reason.  It’s why you have powerful men in this world that won’t tell the truth.  

FEAR!!!  Eat your stake, that fear and cowardice you won’t escape, it will hunt you down.  

Better to die with the Truth on your lips than a stomach full of rotten animal flesh and a coward.  

V ~ V for 5th dimension and V for Vlad.  But it’s in red which I won’t repeat cause it bothers a friend.  I suspect some take offense cause it’s their V for Vicar.  What mortal has gone through life and is such an angel to dare not fear God and Jesus and call yourself Vicar, as if you can replace the infallible Jesus Christ, the only Vicar? The only mediator between us and God who we can communicate with directly. You’re so infallible that you don’t go anywhere without an army and a bullet proof cage.  Such faith.  I guess Vicars are infallible but have no faith.  What a paradox.  Vicar with FEAR of death.  Where does FEAR come from, Vicar?  Then why do you obey it?  Clearly, not even the Holy Spirit is there let alone Faith.  

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Whachu Fearful of, oh infallible?  No courage to show an infallible man chosen by God’s hand, has no FEAR?  Hell’s about to get overcrowded with so many fearful mortals who took the vaxx only out of fear.  Half the Christians took it.  Hahaha.  I just gotta laugh at that.  Getting rid of the cancer before Elijah shows up all angry and shit.  Got a feeling he’s gonna break a lot of big stuff.  Lol

Vlad2Vlad

I heard the Church is built on St Peter's resting place. The pagans threw his body on the rubbish heap after they tortured and killed him and on this place which is now the basilica if I am not mistaken. St Paul met the same end there.

Jesus said to Peter when Peter recognised him as the Son of the Living God "Peter you are the rock on which my church will be built and the gates of hell will not prevail over it".

So according to some chatter out there,The son of perdition (antiChrist) plans to sit on the throne of Peter ruling through a one world religion after some type of social cataclysm but neither of these popes (there are 2) are the so called man of sin. The society is preparing the mans throne as we speak unbeknownst to the pope(s) and plot against both of them.Rumour has it they are being set up for a fall and some say in danger. For he who has eyes ...Beware the color YELLOW for the revolt in the west and war that comes from the east but only distracts from what will come from the middle east Smiley

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged, removed non-english content]

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2021, 02:54:53 PM

Ever since I ousted that geriatric fed Microguy the management ahd owner here, Luke Dash Jr aka Cobra have deleted or merged hundreds of posts and they’re not stopping even tho I backed off that fraud.  They wanna show me.  

Oh boy. This forum, where would my life be.  You wanna delete my posts?  Stupid, why didn’t you just axe?  This was the best most fun and informative thread in crypto and I put a lot of work in it.  Now Vlad disassemble.  But i’ll leave this post so maybe you will find the Truth.  It was a gift and now I give it to you as a gift.  Goodbye Bitcoinsham.  

What is to come - IXcoin will be the one to burry them all!

Vlad2Vlad will Nuke Crypto and from its ashes the phoenIX will rise!

Your only way out!

Your true dev for 9 years who gave it all and put his life on the line!

Will ALWAYS be Mr IXcoin!!!

The first and only true Crypto Superhero in Cryptoworld!  It’s just beginning!

image uploader

Vlad2Vlad
Ixcoin Lead Dev, CEO and Chairman for the past 9 years

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
hornetsnest

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 04:23:31 PM

Okay getsapo, the above post will be the only thing left on this thread.

Now let me show you how to properly delete 14,000 posts written over 9 years.  Amateurs.  Go fuck yourselves!!!!

Vlad leave my last previous post sir if you can. It is a testament to only some of the wickedness that has overcome humanity but it may help save a poor soul one day and turn them back from darkness or even stir up some lukewarm evangelist to shout louder among his crypto flock who are indifferent Cool

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2021, 05:39:44 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2021, 12:48:22 PM by mprep

Bitchmade mod, I see you’re only good at spending hours per day deleting and merging my content.  Reliation?  Stupidity?  Do you job faggot.  This thread is 90% off topic, don’t target me, Take care of The whole thead you idol worshiping cunt. 

1 simple Example of off topic:

Now do your job after you’re done sucking the priest’s sick you fuck!!!!!!!   Use the same measure for the thread if the forum is too much for you cunts. 

Vlad - who doesn’t worship dead people as idols, cause they’re dead.  He doesn’t kneel before pedos and kiss their covid ring like a faggot.   Vlad, who thinks for himself in what Christianity is and Jesus never created denomination it’s  just Christianity.  Denomination are division of the same faith.  Who creates division?  Stupid bitch. 

Start deleting you lazy bastard.  You and Eric both, the Catholic and the Jesuit.   

For both I saw in plain view - both playing DeadSea33 and maybe a 3rd.  Thanks for being such good Christians and I’m glad to see when I invoked God’s judgement between me and all of you some started to feel it in a bad way.  But wait, it’s just beginning.  Cunts.   DELETE

“Why thank you”

HV_, Gembitz, Hornetsnest, personal request.  DELETE.

This thread without my posts is garble anyway.  They wanna delete dozens of my posts daily for no reason on this thread only.  I want to grant them their wish.  You Catholics even know what’s in that smoke?  Do you know there was a specific recipe to burn for God and then once they used it for idols God cursed it. 

Do you have that 3,000 year old recipe laying around?  Cause you’re not chasing demons out of churches but all the angels the Bible says gather to hear the sermon.  And when there are no angels to inspire the preacher and protect you and all you have left us thousands of demons what do you get?  Oh the Catholic Church will be laid bare for all to see soon enough then you’ll see what happens when you make up your own shit. 

And it’s not just Catholics.  Most denominations have it coming.  They all lost their way. 

Now.  Learn consistency and fairness and DELET all content on this thread that has nothing to do with ixc or xic. 

“Why thank you”

Oh shit it take forever to delete just my posts. 

I’m stressed.  You hypocrite retaliating unjust bastards continue merging (it’s nice when you merge them cause I delete 3 at once) ha.

So keep doing what you’ve been doing cause this isn’t easy.  Ahd don’t be the liars you are merge and DELET all off topic posts which are at least 90%. 

Do your your jobs you closet pedos.  Nice pro gay pro abortion you got.  An Antichrist by definition.  You sheep still follow kneel and obey just like Muslims.  It’s like you never read your Bible. 

Anyway, do your jobs.  I’m watching a movie.  I will shit on the best most valuable threads with so many socks if you don’t continue doing your job on this thread.  Or any thread I post on, I’ll start on the ixc thread next, I don’t give 2 shits.  I hate HATE liars and unjust hypocrites like you. 

Get me going, I’m bored and creative and have tons of energy.  Keep being unfair with me you maggots. 

Ah, fuck, I gotta delete 2 more pages before I watch some movies to help you guys out cause I’m seeing zero deletions since I started deleting.  Oh, I assure there are posts that need to be deleted and merged on 3 million accounts but you decided to come to one of the most honest and fair guys in crypto and fuck with me. 

Tomorrow I destroy the Ixcoin thread.  But first let me git 2 more pages done here.  Kk? 

Fucking death worshiping pedos.  Mortal worshippers.  Now the real Christians caught up with you guys.  You’re on par for repentance or hell. 

Anyway, better merge this mother fucker cause this shit forum is gonna melt if you don’t. 

Fucking child rapists!!!

Deleted 4 more pages instead of 2.  Always expect more when I promise something, unlike you maggots. 

Now go pray to some maggots and spray smoke incense which God himself said it’s an abomination to Him.  You think you’re chasing demons out with an abomination?  Fill the church with homosexuals and see how demons will flee.  Insane.  Can You people read on your own? 

Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

You can’t fix that which doesn’t seek the Truth.  That’s why I don’t fear any of you even tho I know very well what you can do if you wished.  I searched and found the Truth, the rest doesn’t matter.  I speak only the Truth, it’s up to each person to pray for God Absolute Truth and and no other infinite truth which are all lies. 

You pray that with your heart not your brain, every night, no matter how long it take and you will see unbelievable things no matter where you.  You will see God in everything around you. 

But for some it’s too much trouble.  Praying 15 years every night - never having any doubt because God will not be accountable to you on judgment day.  He really has no choice unless you’re evil. 

The latter part I didn’t intend to write but my heart softened.  This was supposed to be another mockery post letting you know I kept my vow now you keep yours.  DELETE. 

Vlad

15?  Only 15 messages deleted.  Oh today is gunna be day you, niggers.  Let’s go for 500.  I deleted about 100 off the Ixcoin board too.  Left bare boned.  I didn’t want you work too hard on my other threads. 

You guys really showed me, idol worshipping rat bastard.  Go pray to the statues of the dead, they’ll hear cause God and Jesus are too busy and handle the traffic.  Hahaha

Too many good people these days I tell you, praying too much.  Probably they closed the churches, to help God and your idols with no eyes that can see or ears that can hear.  The pope joining the Muslims is a perfect fit for Catholics.  Only minor changes needed. 

Nothing since I woke up.  You pussy “mods’.  What are you modding, you log jamming the blow up doll when mommy won’t home?  Haha.  I expect you pole smoker closet black pope jesuits to get serious and MERGE AND DELET?  And why only my posts, faggots?  Did I offend your DEA agent Microguy.  That guy’s got days left before he coughs up a liver on his YouTube channel?  Why does he delete my posts there?   

Why doesn’t he answer my questions except a vague one broad answer?  Why were my factual evidence deleted if they’re not true, ya faggots.  Haha  Like I banged his dead mom and he confronts me and but I hide then when he’s gone I come out and tell my community banging his mom, I was around her grave and dug around but just to plant flowers cause I’m altruistic.

That’s the equivalent of your answer coward Microguy.  The government is gonna pump good coin like they did dash, they other coin.  Then he’s gonna look all smart when he’s a thieving faggot looking like he’s got aids or the covrid 77.  Illuminati got him for skimming.  Haha.

Ya faggots, merge this post do your job you crooks.  I shit on you. 

Faggatrons.  Cryptotrons are coming soon to destroy you.  Dingleberries.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2021, 08:37:39 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2021, 12:49:58 PM by mprep

Sorry, Faggatron global devs who don’t know justice fairness and have serious comprehension skill problems.  

Had a lot to do today cause they’re gonna lock us down. I smell civil war and brought 500,000 Pakistani pigs that will die as they drink blood in remembrance of Vlad the Impaler.  Gonna need that gear owl.  Like yesterday.  Starting Monday we can only go to the supermarket and pharmacy without a vaxxine.  Ye?  Fuck you.  Only like 30% of Romanians got vaxxed.  Smartest in Europe and probably globally.  

So they’re gonna put the pressure on.  

Just remember equilibrium and the state of the universe.  Every action will result in an equal and opposite reaction.  

You guys think we’re French or whatever other pussies out there.  We welcome everyone.  We welcomed the most dirty thieving gypsies we had more jews come here than all Europe combined.  Except the camps I guess.  

That’s us.  But it’s funny how it’s exactly people like that who love strangers and their neighbor that are set off and draw a line at injustice.  We a 3rd world country and yet we have 1/10th the violent crimes as civilized US.  I know it’s mostly niggers and beaners but still.  

So keep our natural friendly nature in mind if anyone draws first blood out here.  I abhor Pakistanis.  Just an FYI.  

You fag devs aren’t deleting or merging my posts anymore.

So weird.

Can you please merge this one.  I need something to set me off on you buttplug cunts for the rich.  Like money means anything except a nice tool of construction or destruction.  You see it as status like it makes you a genius special like you made that money did not timing and chance.  Or do you think there aren’t other smart geniuses working crazy ours out who die broke.

Tesla for example.  Nobody on earth can even touch his aura let alone his God given gifts of mind and sprit. 

Midnight, gotta catch a movie.  Deletions will continue tomorrow cause unlike you lying thieving cunts I’m a man of my word even it hurts.  Integrity is more valuable than personal comfort or profits.  Ill gotten gain in your cases butt plugs. 

Tell me I’m wrong.  Tell me I’m lying?  Anal cancer virus Homos. 

Fags.   

I hope that doesn’t have to be merged. 

Not exactly the reaction you fags expected.  Oh faggots, I just keep going. 

You powerful mods and powerful forum - Whachu gonna do about it when I shit on you whenever I want.  Hahaha

Now you get it stupids:  it doesn’t matter cause I’m indifferent to it.  You can’t hurt someone who’s got nothing to lose and will drag you in The fire with him. 

Don’t forget Catholics, brock Pierce is a model model.  He bought a Catholic cathedral with all that Catholic idols and cross.  And that’s he has faggot sex.  That’s a true a true Catholic.  That midget little fag.  You allow yourselves to be lead by him cause sucked his way up now now he suck mason and Goldman dick.

Boy, we showed the status quo.  Hahaha

Retards!!!

You deserve what’s coming. 

hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2021, 07:16:08 AM

Things are coming. Hobbies gonna be still on forums nfts coins whatever. Who cares

Last will be the first

Learners the winners

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2021, 07:35:43 AM

Things are coming. Hobbies gonna be still on forums nfts coins whatever. Who cares

Last will be the first

Learners the winners

Amin to that.  I just can’t stand these hyena mods that are so unfair.  I’ve seen horrible threads they don’t bother with them.

They had to target me so I like to help out people who wanna burn my house down.  Get a laugh then throw them into the fire and sit there continue laughing like a nutbag. 

You hyena a better merge or delete this post man.  Completely different subject but who care we gotta get Vlad’s post count down.   I just wasn’t a post count of 2 but you rabid dogs won’t touch anybody else’s posts but mine.

Boy, we showed the status quo - we have freedom and a new order here.  Utopia, as long as you have no brains or are just plain indifferent and keep your mouth shut.

Thanks again, hope, no, I have zero doubt Craig will succeed in a massive way.  His coin just costs too much for me.  I’d buy 50,000 if I had the money that’s how sure I am.  I wouldn’t hold 1 BCH, that’s how sure I am that coins is a wooden hunting duck.  Lol

Take care…tell Craig I said Hi if you’re in his room.  He’s a good guy. 

Vlad

Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 08:45:31 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2021, 05:50:35 AM by mprep

Last will be the first

Learners the winners

Amin to that.  I just can’t stand these hyena mods that are so unfair.  I’ve seen horrible threads they don’t bother with them.

They had to target me so I like to help out people who wanna burn my house down.  Get a laugh then throw them into the fire and sit there continue laughing like a nutbag. 

You hyena a better merge or delete this post man.  Completely different subject but who care we gotta get Vlad’s post count down.   I just wasn’t a post count of 2 but you rabid dogs won’t touch anybody else’s posts but mine.

Boy, we showed the status quo - we have freedom and a new order here.  Utopia, as long as you have no brains or are just plain indifferent and keep your mouth shut.

Thanks again, hope, no, I have zero doubt Craig will succeed in a massive way.  His coin just costs too much for me.  I’d buy 50,000 if I had the money that’s how sure I am.  I wouldn’t hold 1 BCH, that’s how sure I am that coins is a wooden hunting duck.  Lol

Vlad

Ye.  Vlad, you put all these niggers on notice.  You want war, ya’ll better pack heavy cause we ain’t coming to play pong. 

Dipshit coward mods.  And cobra/Luke, You’re running a shitshow here with your unleashed no equality censorship mods.  Check yo shit, and be ready fo’ mo’.  Tie up your dumb dogs regardless what the dumbass DEA says.  Without you they’re holding a bag of my dogs’ shit. 

Pick a side.  The right side.  Vlad, time to go on a war-path for all these niggers who don’t recognize the coming hell.

Faggots. 

Yeah, delete this like you did a bunch of my other posts.  There’s plenty of us, coal burners. 

Apocalipsa

Vlad is banned 14 days again.  He was helping mods to delete his posts and they ban him.  That’s so counter productive.

But don’t worry, he’ll be back a new changed man.

Cause gosh dag it, you sure showed him.  So much power in this forum and these devs it’s like I’m chewing gummy bears.  The clear ones are the best.  Wait, am I a brainwashed Scientologist and finally went super clear?

Vlad request that you expedite the deletion process and according to rules you posted twice off topic need to be deleted.  That’s 90% of the posts here.  Please follow the forum protocol rules or why would any user follow them?

See how that works, Lookie?

Apocalipsa

hornetsnest

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 01:52:39 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2021, 05:50:56 AM by mprep

Vlad

"good guy" eh? trying to build metatrons digital cube . At least the pope lad knows he's a sinner Roll Eyes

That’s 90% of the posts here.

Apocalipsa

The 10% of the good ones are mine ....including that one with the time machine that looks a bit like a stargate those dummies at cern are pricking around on. Those dumb fuckbags don't realise he has arrived already and their efforts are wasted. Hell is coming .....sooooooon Wink

Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 03:34:31 PM
Merited by hornetsnest (7)

Take care…tell Craig I said Hi if you’re in his room.  He’s a good guy.  

Vlad

"good guy" eh? trying to build metatrons digital cube . At least the pope lad knows he's a sinner Roll Eyes

That’s 90% of the posts here.

Apocalipsa

The 10% of the good ones are mine ....including that one with the time machine that looks a bit like a stargate those dummies at cern are pricking around on. Those dumb fuckbags don't realise he has arrived already and their efforts are wasted. Hell is coming .....sooooooon Wink

I feel he has arrived too and brought legions of demons with him.  That’s why such a massive sudden global change toward evil.  That also means Elijah will soon arrive to balance things out.  Oh what a show, hope he Hasán short temper like the original.  

I was giving Craig the benefit of the doubt that he was building a dynamic metanet.  Like who’s stopping China to censor their users?  Of course with the metanet there will be no more cracks or proxy holes.  You’re locked in.  No info in or out unless authorized.  Their citizens will be trapped inside a digital matrix with no access to info or to send info.  Dictator dream.  

Then a freedom version for USSA as well where people can do as they wish.  I’d kill the porn industry if that were possible. China can using metanet.  Then a version for Russia.  Basically every country can adjust it according to the fools who put them in power.  That’s why I had no problem with it.  

But if Craig is building a global zero freedom of speech metanet then that’s evil.  You can even code a centralized point of all in/out communication to block delete censor the planet.  Have AI and algo do most of the work.  Good thing he blocked me cause I would have flipped out.  Let freedom reign.  

So why did he add Ixcoin tokens to his bsv chain?  I’m not playing the commie game.  Maybe that’s abt another death threat today from a comrade of Craig’s.  

My buddy on the ixc team who I let in and has nothing but lied and never helped, Dave knight Code, from Telegram:  like the 5th threat and a few others from his side team.  He’s a billionaire who never learned some important lessons:

——

I assure you will die alone in the cold and violently. They will be armed with MP 6’s standard Romanian weapons. If u don’t put up a fight I got the frangers to use for your buthole as it gets torn by other inmates. 1 has to last a month so if one breaks it they got to eat the cum from your asshole. Dave Matthew Knight Code.  Key word, Matthew.

—-

This what I love with.  Forget outsiders, this is my teammate I helped in need.  I’m going through a nervous breakdown and he pulls this crap.  

I don’t know why I stick around.  I think, him, Craig and the rest have me targeted as a fallguy.  The next gox guy or worse DPR.  I have no faith in him.  Masons and lucifarians the worst in this game.  My other friend was traxo was right.  There is no more right and wrong, just bad and worse.  Tragic and sad.  

This is what happens when you cut the evil one loose.

hornetsnest

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 03:37:48 PM

Med student: we’re all COVID vaccinated

Me: why?

Med student: we believe in science

Me: so you don’t believe in long term safety data? Good to know.

Med student: silence…  

Why is an ID needed to shop, in addition to a Pass? To verify the Pass is yours.

e.g:
A construction worker wanted food for his morning shift. Without his own Pass, he used his boss's QR code to enter a supermarket.

Police fined the man 5,000 eur and issued a press release.

Now remember dummies ...the Vaccine passports are just a document that shows you can still catch Covid and still pass it on to those of your fellow citizens who have refused to submit to what is coming for y'all sooooooon.

Introduction to the mark of the beast tested to be infested and injected to be infected. Host bodies of unwelcome guests and without freewill or discernment easily manipulated by those leading you into the new age of the antiChrist.

Ye sold your ass for a coVid pass
Now rant and rave about how you are brave
for taking a jab for your own life to save
while you look down upon brother and forsake the mother
line up like fools to be rode like mules
The coming gate is wide ye know it well and will allow the damned to buy and sell
While ye who abstain and suffer well
Will never see the Gates of hell

Amen to that brother Roll Eyes

Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 07:59:08 PM

Med student: we’re all COVID vaccinated

Me: why?

Med student: we believe in science

Me: so you don’t believe in long term safety data? Good to know.

Med student: silence…  

Why is an ID needed to shop, in addition to a Pass? To verify the Pass is yours.

e.g:
A construction worker wanted food for his morning shift. Without his own Pass, he used his boss's QR code to enter a supermarket.

Police fined the man 5,000 eur and issued a press release.

Now remember dummies ...the Vaccine passports are just a document that shows you can still catch Covid and still pass it on to those of your fellow citizens who have refused to submit to what is coming for y'all sooooooon.

Introduction to the mark of the beast tested to be infested and injected to be infected. Host bodies of unwelcome guests and without freewill or discernment easily manipulated by those leading you into the new age of the antiChrist.

Ye sold your ass for a coVid pass
Now rant and rave about how you are brave
for taking a jab for your own life to save
while you look down upon brother and forsake the mother
line up like fools to be rode like mules
The coming gate is wide ye know it well and will allow the damned to buy and sell
While ye who abstain and suffer well
Will never see the Gates of hell

Amen to that brother Roll Eyes

The noose is getting tighter and tighter.  And Evil
Santa has a hit list.  The Game of all games be just around the corner.  The Evil one has to wait his turn to presat himself.  A few phophecies to go.  

ʾĒlīyyāhū gonna bang the place up a bit and do some spring cleaning.  

Soon very soon.  

Edit:  they wanna ID every shopper cause it’s worth $700 billion per year in direct marketing.  They wanna test everyone to have a Dna data base of everyone on the planet, for numerous evil reason.  You got 90 lifespan genes, on your next vaccine they’ll cut that down to 60.  For most, Productive life stops at 60.  Then you become a liability on the government’s liability column. 

They get to win a battle against those that are fearful cowards with no convictions but we win the war.  That’s an absolute. 

Apocalipsa
mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 08:22:42 PM

~

This is a very old topic, in 2013. Maybe the riddle will be solved in 2021. I don't really understand the riddle you created, but I think it all has something to do with Bitcoin. Bitcoin and Altcoins have bounced back twice in crypto history to high value. And this makes the entire world population fascinated by the existence of crypto.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 02:14:23 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2021, 06:35:41 AM by mprep

~

This is a very old topic, in 2013. Maybe the riddle will be solved in 2021. I don't really understand the riddle you created, but I think it all has something to do with Bitcoin. Bitcoin and Altcoins have bounced back twice in crypto history to high value. And this makes the entire world population fascinated by the existence of crypto.

I expect it to be solved next year too.  And yes 2 big pumps so far for btc and alts and one final one, the biggest is imminent then the biggest crash ever.  Followed by the death of 95%+ of alts from regulations and network attacks.  And Bitcoin changing its name to its new niche, popcorn  corn.  Ha! 

Ya’ll tripped over Bitcoin, no clue what’s really happening and you think you’re the next oligarchs?  Silly kids, crypto ain’t for kids. 

Ixcoin will survive - the last will be the first. 

BELIEVE!!!

Apocalipsa

Lol, I thought you just made those symbols up to throw people off the riddle.  I just made that all up when I figured, let's think like Vlad for a few minutes.  Lol, it was very scary.

I was scared too the more I dug in. 

Why would someone make an exact clone of Bitcoin, just with a name change, and why would everyone jump on it, and forget BTC all together? 

Lol, your predictions keep getting stranger and stranger. 

Cause btc won’t make it.  And ixc will be improved and instant. 

For starters.

hornetsnest

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 11:37:28 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2021, 12:09:12 PM by hornetsnest

or in fact the mark of the beast since 1010011010 is the number of the beast.

00110110 00110110 00110110

Roll Eyes

The battle is easy for the poor and simple man

Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 02:06:46 PM

or in fact the mark of the beast since 1010011010 is the number of the beast.

00110110 00110110 00110110

Roll Eyes

The battle is easy for the poor and simple man

Yeah, you got nothing to lose and you don’t understand the importance of the battle. 

Secret unbreakable code, I didn’t get it.  :/

It’s my not too smart day today. 
Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 02:10:25 PM

DELET.  Post was merged not deleted. 

Target vlad and his supporters.

Question for the ones with two functioning lobes:  why would target and shoot at a gallon of Nitroglycerin in your own building?  Bad idea it seems, ey?

Apocalipsa
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: