Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018  (Read 3272 times)
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:53:11 AM

I believe Ethereum will be the best altcoin this year. EThereum has a very large market capitalization, it ranks second place on the coinmarketcap chart, many ICO projects are built on the foundation of Ethereum, many large investors trust and hold Ethereum. I believe this year Ethereum prices will reach over $ 1500

ETH is a very safe investment and is rated second only to Bitcoin. I think ETH is improving their technology and we should believe in a future ahead of ETH because ETH certainly will reach $ 10,000 in the next few years and I'm sure this will happen because the demand for investment in this market is very high and ETH is currently very cheap
Yes but don't make a too advance speculation that is still impossible for this year. For long term it is really good and possible to reach it. ETH will have an upcoming upgrades and updates for Ethereum network as Vitalik is non stop doing his best for the better of ETH.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:29:39 AM

I believe Ethereum will be the best altcoin this year. EThereum has a very large market capitalization, it ranks second place on the coinmarketcap chart, many ICO projects are built on the foundation of Ethereum, many large investors trust and hold Ethereum. I believe this year Ethereum prices will reach over $ 1500

ETH is a very safe investment and is rated second only to Bitcoin. I think ETH is improving their technology and we should believe in a future ahead of ETH because ETH certainly will reach $ 10,000 in the next few years and I'm sure this will happen because the demand for investment in this market is very high and ETH is currently very cheap
Yeah I belive that too, if you look at coinmarketcap.com the price ethereum will beat the price of bitcoin cash, just different $200. This is proves that more and more new investors will come and invest their money in ethereum. I think ethereum is the second choice for new investors after choosing bitcoin in first choice. Maybe next year ethereum can reach $10,000 and that is very possible, we can see that soon.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

Yeah I belive that too, if you look at coinmarketcap.com the price ethereum will beat the price of bitcoin cash, just different $200. This is proves that more and more new investors will come and invest their money in ethereum. I think ethereum is the second choice for new investors after choosing bitcoin in first choice. Maybe next year ethereum can reach $10,000 and that is very possible, we can see that soon.
Altcoin whose position is under bitcoin is ethereum. The speed advantage of transactions owned ethereum make its position is ranked second in coinmarketcap.com. It also states that the altcoin is a strong rival for bitcoin, with the platform it has too many investors switching to using ethereum and holding new projects so I'm sure the price of ethereum will continue to rise and become the best after bitcoin.
carlzec

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:46:13 AM

I think Etherum will gain more value this year. As this year will be the year of the AltCoins, ETH can be more valued for its origin in these coins. We can also see innovative and entrepreneurial projects that will prove itself this year
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

Invest in the best Cryptocurrency for 2018. Because it is built with mathematical cryptography and the most advanced computer engineering principles, its structure can not be broken. Therefore, the value units of Cryptocurrency are protected from fraudulent or fraudulent forms. This protocol also conceals the transaction details of the Cryptocurrency user. You will not have to worry about investing in it. But you have to take risks, such as market liquidity and volatility.
galz2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:47:35 PM

Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply, the prices of all crypto are cheap. This is a great opportunity for us to invest in long-term cryptocurrency. I believe the best crypto to invest in is Bitcoin. Bitcoin has the largest market capitalization, and every day it has a huge trading volume, I believe Bitcoin will get $ 20000 at the end of this year and stabilize.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
galz2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply, the prices of all crypto are cheap. This is a great opportunity for us to invest in long-term cryptocurrency. I believe the best crypto to invest in is Bitcoin. Bitcoin has the largest market capitalization, and every day it has a huge trading volume, I believe Bitcoin will get $ 20000 at the end of this year and stabilize.

when Pashka was on a date I think that Bitcoin is the best for investment, today, when the price is low. This is Because when the price rises to 20,000 dollars, then your state will increase several times.
Ortorturus

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

when Pashka was on a date I think that Bitcoin is the best for investment, today, when the price is low. This is Because when the price rises to 20,000 dollars, then your state will increase several times.
The best coin for investment than bitcoin, I do not know, especially for novices. $ 20,000 is already close, the main thing is to keep the right direction.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:18:10 AM

Indeed, Ethereum comes second to only bitcoin and bitcoin cash is not even worthy of being compared with the number one altcoin. If we look at the future value rather the end year value of the next year for bitcoin, it would be somewhere between 50k to 70k dollars. Ethereum depends upon bitcoin and is a very slow in making progress too. So it is possible that it becomes worth 10k dollars next year.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

i think there are two big altcoins to invest in 2018.

ethereum and tezos.

they have make big pump in middle of 2018
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

OYSTER PEARL (buy now before mainnet end of this month)
COLX
SONM
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

I believe Bitcoin will be the best cryptocurrency this year. Bitcoin has the largest market capitalization of the crypto market, and every day it has a tremendous trading volume, I believe Bitcoin prices will fly to the moon in a few years. Right now, when the Bitcoin price is around $ 8000, we should buy and hold long if we want to make a huge profit.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

For some reason, there is no faith in the strong success of ETH this year. Of the existing coins, still the most powerful potential is cardano. It is very interesting what the metronom turns out to be as a result.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

I think Litecoin and Ethereum are the leading and potential altcoin. These are very valuable altcoin for long term investment, promising to bring profit for us in the future. At present prices are quite low, Litecoin is about $ 150 and Ethereum is $ 584. I believe that in the next few months the market will be more stable and prices will start to increase.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

Check out these 3 projects... could be a good year for them!

Devery - EVE
Lamden - TAU
NULS - Nuls

https://blog.lamden.io/announcing-lamdens-first-successful-atomic-swaps-4e1071c0ab21
https://www.coindiary.net/tau-next-x1000-coin/

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

i prefer Venchain, cardano and Ripple
Venchain is still undervalued at this time ,ADA is most common altcoin that is use in Japan same to ripple
Ripple break the history this time. It'll move beyond $4. It's the effect of the latest news,
ripple protocols starts using in largest banks globally. And speculated to hit $10 at the end of 2018.

BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

Check out these 3 projects... could be a good year for them!

Devery - EVE
Lamden - TAU
NULS - Nuls

https://blog.lamden.io/announcing-lamdens-first-successful-atomic-swaps-4e1071c0ab21
https://www.coindiary.net/tau-next-x1000-coin/

Don't really sure about Lamden. For me it looks like a scam in some way. They have one developer and founder and a lot of things but witout porgress. I saw their youtube and their blogs and it doesn't looks solid.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is still quite low, but it has begun to show signs of recovery. All potential altcoins are worth investing in at this time. I recommend you choose the altcoin in the top 30 coinmatketcap, as these are valuable altcoin and good growth ability. Some altcoin that I believe is ADA, LTC, EOS, and especially ETH. I believe these altcoins will have a very high price in the next few years and bring a lot of money to investors

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: