Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins are dying  (Read 5481 times)
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:14:06 PM

Altcoins are not dying, we should consider the volatility of cryptocurrency that price may go up and down at the market because price are base at the supply and demand at the market. Once the market recovers again they will soar high also especially to those altcoins that has good projects and technology.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

I think now is the right time to buy, because I'm sure the price will increase again and your money won't be zero.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:18:24 PM

Btc drops 1, altcoin drops 10, may well after the sharp decline will repeat as last December, altcoin altcoin pump very strong. It will probably take a few weeks for the new situation to improve
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:19:48 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 11:32:14 PM by nethan1btc

I think altcoin is now in the shadow of bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin as we know it is unstable. sometimes it rises very sharply, and also drops sharply too. thus affecting the price of altcoins. but if bitcoin rises drastically one day, I'm sure Altcoin will be a dragon
This means their is volatility of the price of bitcoin and altcoin. The usual scenario of altcoin price drops and up. Even it goes down of price altcoin will not die though some altcoin cannot survive some had a potential project. Invest only those promising project which is profitable.

You're definitely correct mate. Nowadays,  is the best and great time to invest in which can be have more profit in the future. I would say each of us have huge chance especially those users are new here in the world of crypto currency community. I don't believe that altcoins are totally dead as they survive each day though most hodlers loss of their different shares in which they just still believe that someday market will bounce back to stabilize value as hope by many in the world of crypto currency.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:22:04 PM

What kind of altcoins you are holding right now? If your coins are the promising coins that have the products, they can probably increase. Yeah, we already know that the market is very drop right now. They are commonly in red for longer time and green only in one day. This condition leads many investor to become panic because their money heading dropped to zero or half only. Just be patient, if it is now a loaned money, you are better for holding them first.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
This period is good time to enter the market an invest.  Bitcoin is been around $7k, while Altcoins are more affordable or less costly compared to their prices in Q2 2018. Do not be afraid if you have taken the best decisions.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:24:04 PM

altcoin is a lot of tokens and we can choose it and as an investment if you still don't know it well then investing in altcoins that already have trust in the community is good like Etherium

aByssakaDesire

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

If you do your research and pick projects with really good potential, I believe the buying opportunity is great at this moment. The risk/reward ratio can't be much better for the long term investment. Many altcoins are bottomed out, in accumulation zones. As long as the coin is not dead, has a good roadmap and progress and exciting events ahead, I think it's a good buy.
24hexchange

Activity: 91

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

I can't agree with you at all. Alternative cryptocurrencies are too increasinf if I can say it. Moreover, I suppose that they will be much stronger in the future if they pass this current pause.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:25:03 PM

The price is going down every day, bitcoin is falling and the alkynes too. Bitcoin is growing altcoins are also falling

This bear trend right now on altcoin is just a normal for us because everything has a reason why it's slowly falling, I believe it is just only a temporarily right now but there's something gonna happen in future in where it will bounceback and had a long run of increasing prices and then that's our advantage to get tremendous profit so while it's difficult to stand again much better to hodl your coins stronger hand in able to achieved the main point which is profit we like to achieve.

I think you could be spot on, we heard already several times this yesr the bears are coming back. But with ETFs about to be approved we have a high probability that this is finally going to happen. Whether they approve it on August 10 or delay the decision to a later stage this year...sooner or later they will give in to the pressure from institutional investors...once the market realizes that I am certain we get there.
Milka1980

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

After a very intensive growth, the market is in the consolidation stage. So don't worry, it's temporary. Will be even a strong growth..
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

This period is good time to enter the market an invest.  Bitcoin is been around $7k, while Altcoins are more affordable or less costly compared to their prices in Q2 2018. Do not be afraid if you have taken the best decisions.

It's a good possibility but you should use it wisely. Personally, I'm prone to purchase Bitcoin. As we've seen over the last year, if BTC goes to the moon, Altcoins will start significantly falling down. That's why altcoins are not the best option of purchase! I'd like to buy BTC and then think about purchasing some altcoins!

txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

while the market is falling-investment in altcoins will not bring profit we must wait for the market to grow and then altcoins will rise in price
dumpesu

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:02:27 AM

Dread won't give you favorable position. altcoin will increment in esteem in light of the developing number of aficionados and this makes altcoin more costly. fear is without a doubt sensible yet in the event that in view of the investigation of the then exchange and speculation will be tranquil and won't fear misfortunes.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

No. I don't think that alternative cryptocurrencies are dying and think that they will reach a very high height of success in the upcoming years and will be a great success. This is because since the alternate cryptocurrency have started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and their demand also has increased all over the world.
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:19:02 AM

altcoin is indeed being dominant in red now. But today it's already much better in my opinion that there was yesterday because some of the coins begin to green again. optimistic just altcoin will again soar. Don't be hasty in making decisions and don't panic easily.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:20:19 AM

As far as I know, I do not feel afraid of the work I am currently doing and I am sure that the altcoin will always be there for those of us who want to try

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
McDevlin182

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:31:01 AM

I think there is way too much concern over price movements.  Whether it is to the upside or to the downside.  The "cryptocurrency" market is new, and fresh.  However, that shouldn't change one of the most important rules to investing: Is it a good project?  When I look at an "Altcoin" my main concern isn't.... "What is its price?"..... my concern is "What is the project?", "Is it achievable?", "Can it succeed?", "Who is on the team?", "What is the tech?", and "Has anything changed or is it just the market overall?"
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:31:20 AM

they are not dying, they just are paused and their prices as well. I mean that current situation doesn't be recognised like the beginning of falling.
Chesterjems

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

If they have  some troubles, it doesn't mean that they are dying, do not make a conclusion so fast, they are increasing and this pause is the part of such increasing, this panic will not bring something good for you and for your money. Decreasing makes alternative cryptocurrencies much stronger, do not regret about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: