Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin change our world?  (Read 2721 times)
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

But what does that decentralized technology really do
To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin
I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else can.

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.

There are tons of Changes have been seen in the bitcoin world and till now there has been a lot of changes which made progress timely which we were expecting from past few years. It is because of the bitcoin that we are doing the transactions with the lightning speed and that too without the involvement of the third party and without enclosing our personal details to anyone. I am personally expecting more and more upgrade in the bitcoin and technology by which we would see few more major changes in the world.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:39:41 AM

Bitcoin had changed my life a lot.Before I had started a business with bitcoin, I was in rented house.Now I was in a own house, this is possible by the bitcoin trading. I use to by a bitcoin, when the price of bitcoin reduced to low and sell when the price reaches to maximum.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:43:30 AM

I strongly believe that this is the fist time in the history of mankind that we have a tech that can end the world poverty!

I hope more people start to use and understand more how to use bitcoin and cryptos as way to get rid of old corrupted centralization of banks and governaments

we want and need more transparency!
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

Of course, maybe I think I already changed it. Many people have already changed with the advent of bitcoin. The level of the digital economy has grown several times.
euroconnections18

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

Yes bitcoin can change the world, slowly maybe but still have an impact. It helps the people to transfer money easily from one person to another and help a transaction easier and faster. Also there is no need to do paperwork and just need to send or  receive bitcoin through bitcoin wallet program that make it easier for the people to gain a profit and help them to have an outcome in an easier way. And through the bitcoin it change the way people live in some cases and imagine if more people use the bitcoin. Greater change might happen.
riel123

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

I believe bitcoin will change the world as we know it. It will revolutionize buying and selling and making transactions as we already know. there is so much potential when it comes to bitcoin.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

Bitcoin can improve our lives, but it will be positive or negative. I think Bitcoin will negatively change the world, those who seize the opportunity will become rich, and the FOMOer will become slaves. It will not be a beautiful future because the gap between rich and poor in the future will be far.
Yep, I also have the same opinion with you in som  extent. Foremost, there is no doubt that bitcoin partly change our life, especially it’a a big breakthrough of technology which help our life a lot. However, it brings to us advantages as well as disadvantages. In positive way, we all know that when bitcoin was born,till now many of us can get an extra income, even the unemployer can earn temporary job to do manage their life. That gives us chance to do more successful . In contrary, it makes many people depend so much that they can lose all their asset. Even it maybe a factor which now takes a huge impact to our economy. In anyway, I really don’t know in the future whether bitcoin can change the world or not, but right now it partly affect to our economy.
axebitcapital

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

Yes, Bitcoin can change our world and it was actually created for the very purpose of creating a change in the transactions taking place. Currently to a certain extent, Bitcoin has a brought a change in the way of online transactions, an anonymous way of transaction, no interference of any third party during transactions. Bitcoin will sure bring many changes to the economy in the coming future.
EzBreezy

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

Cryptos Bounty Management

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:04:18 AM

Bitcoin cannot change the world but it can improve the world. Chnaging the world is not easy bitcoin will only improve the world or it will only helps our generation to change the world. Bitcoin is only a thing that helps our generation to improve this world.
I believe bitcoin will change the world as we know it. It will revolutionize buying and selling and making transactions as we already know. there is so much potential when it comes to bitcoin.
Yes everybody believes in bitcoin to change the world.
Of course, maybe I think I already changed it. Many people have already changed with the advent of bitcoin. The level of the digital economy has grown several times.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

Of course Bitcoin can change our world it is the most valuable cryptocurrency as well as investment. people all over the world invest in Bitcoin and get a huge amount of profits. as a result the poverty in the world are decreasing.that's why I think Bitcoin can change our world.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
AH_Robin

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

Truly is can change the world  Cool Bitcoin expand on the Blockchain innovation, will take popular government back to the general population where it has a place. Bitcoin as an advantage, and not as a worldwide installment framework, will have unequaled highs, where a few of us dream off. Beside that, the economy bitcoin is making in view of the blockchain innovation, is as of now life getting updated, however exactly toward the start. So as I would like to think, bitcoin is setting down deep roots and over all.
MinimalnoYeTechno

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:11:27 AM

Yes, it is changing our world, especially in the business world, because Bitcoin can make business transactions worry-free and can increase the speed of transfer of money from one person to another. More convenient and faster.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:12:35 AM

I wonder if something that can change the world, Everything may change the world, but it will depend on how much or big it is. As here, Bitcoin is part of the recent technology globally. We already see that the presence of Bitcoin has changed the world, the world of technology, the world of the people income, and people living. Many people are now involved in Bitcoin. Bitcoin also influences some of the people income and investment. Some companies also use Bitcoin in their transaction payment. Seen the situation currently, Yes true, Bitcoin can change our world, but in some terms or fields.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
OmOmOmmo

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:32:58 AM

Definitely yes! because we are now entering modernization and we are now keep improving what we have and now we are using bitcoin to buy our needs and to draw our future. Bitcoin can change the world in the of limiting the unemployment people in the world because we can earn money where we are even though you are setting or lying on your bed you have the possibility to earn money in just doing your task as member of this forum, so in that way bitcoin change the whole of world.
crptomoon1001

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:35:41 AM

Having one single currency across the globe is a sensible thing to thnk off ! I truly believe it can change your world
euroconnections18

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

Yes it can but not in the term of change fiat. blockchain is a book and bitcoin is a pen. every transaction made by bitcoin will be written in the book (blockchain). in blockchain any records that have occurred can not be replaced or edited or manipulated. and this record can be seen publicly and transparently.
djfr0m1b1za

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

it is possible that many bitcoins can change our country so it is better to have bitcoin make our world and nation better than just bitcoin.
ClydeSS_VFS

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

In my opinion. bitcoin may change the world. because the digital currency that exists in the world and can be used to transact is bitcoin. therefore it can help the economy of a country more flexible, fast and accurate in terms of transactions. and digital currency is perfect for our future.
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

I'm sure bitcoin can change the world, especially in the financial world, and with the advancement of Blockchain technology, and now a lot of people are switching digitally and it's very helpful for bitcoin advancement.
I agree with you. almost everybody uses the internet, one day we will wake up in modern technology. so i see, that bitcoin easily expanding in the hole word. in my opinion
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:12:42 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin transforms us all, changing the world. When people meet the needs quickly, easily, conveniently, economically and globally, it's great. Only Bitcoin can do that. I am very happy to use Bitcoin as a currency worldwide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: