Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin change our world?  (Read 2721 times)
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:26:04 AM

But what does that decentralized technology really do
To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin
I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else can.

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.
I only know bitcoin technology is decentralized. no rules by one person or group. every computer connected by blockchain, it will be a blockchain server and record all bitcoin transactions.
if about my finance. bitcoin has changed my life for the better in the economy and financially. bitcoin is great for the future and can be used for company employee salary records.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:26:49 AM

to change the world takes a long time and will not be easy. for me now only see from the changes that I have experienced, now I have money and can give to people in need. My life is undergoing a change, I am happy to have joined this bitcoin. now I can have a decent savings and also I can share to others. this change begins with the smallest and hopefully will undergo a major change that is changing the world to the positive of this bitcoin.
izzabel

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:42:53 AM

Bitcoin changes out world so far it changes our Jan beings our personal aspects our financial status too
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:47:58 AM

Bitcoin changes out world so far it changes our Jan beings our personal aspects our financial status too
I believe it can change the world, because bitcoin has the good impact to the users. Bitcoin has been helping us throughout in needing times we can use it for an online transactions. It can make faster the transactions compared to have a transactions in paper money. So I think it can changes and would changes in the near future.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:49:04 AM

Absolutely, I firmly believe bitcoin can change the dynamics of the way people exchange goods and service. It will have a high impact on financial institutions and improve the way of life.

jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:59:40 AM

Definitely yes, because can support our family through the use of bitcoin as bitconer, bitcoin made our future so bitcoin can change our world in the point.

As bitcoiner we can eliminate our financial problem.

Ahyke93

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:01:47 AM

Well my friend, the question came in rather later than it should have. I mean, bitcoin and its underlying, tech, the blockchain, is already  changing our world massively.

Although there are still greater things to expect, I think most of what we would be seeing in this regard won't be from "Papa Bitcoin", cos I think the bitcoin is just a fragment of a massive technological avalanche that has struck the globe, and it's effect is definitely gonna be felt for a very very long time.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:23:26 AM

Yes, it can change our world, especially in the world of business, because having bitcoin will make business transactions hassle free and will improve the speed of transferring funds from one person to another. Thus making the industry progress more.

Very well said,  thats the reality here. Most of people here in crytoworld are business men. Bitcoin can absolutely change the world especially to thus poor people having a chance to have bitcoin in there life.
Cyril jay

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:41:29 AM

Believers already have a persuasive theory about bitcoin, but mainstream economists, financiers and politicians believe that bitcoin is worthless.

I personally think that block chain technology is a promising field, block chain is really widely used is still a long way to go, you want to do, is waiting for the emergence of the mature time accumulated technology.
If you believe then yes, bitcoin can change the world and change your life, some people today are very interested and have fun in working bitcoin.They know bitcoins impact to the communitu that it brought a lot of benefits and opportunities that can sustain the needs of our society, they can learn more ideas in having transaction with money, they can learn how to invest and earn profits everything is because of bitcoin personally.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:51:45 AM

As of now it change a lot of a person life maybe it also change the world because whatever you change even it is small you never know that your also changing the world little by little. Bitcoins impact to the communitu that it brought a lot of benefits and opportunities that can sustain the needs of our society, they can learn more ideas in having transaction with money, they can learn how to invest and earn profits everything is because of bitcoin personally.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:02:18 AM

As of now it change a lot of a person life maybe it also change the world because whatever you change even it is small you never know that your also changing the world little by little. Bitcoins impact to the communitu that it brought a lot of benefits and opportunities that can sustain the needs of our society, they can learn more ideas in having transaction with money, they can learn how to invest and earn profits everything is because of bitcoin personally.

No, changing the world is a big process. And i think that is came from the leader of the government not in bitcoin. Bitcoin only another kinds of money, their effects is on the banks, payments, or the systems that where going to used.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:04:07 AM

Yes it change our world because it makes our work in a high technology that uses only gadgets and internet connection. Eventhough you are in your house you can still earn money. Paying also is easy by using bitcoin.  It can minimize negative doings in our society because people will be more busy in earning money.
Golubhargava

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

Yes it change our world because it makes our work in a high technology that uses only gadgets and internet connection. Eventhough you are in your house you can still earn money. Paying also is easy by using bitcoin.  It can minimize negative doings in our society because people will be more busy in earning money.
bitcoin already change so many people world because  now there are somany people are business mna becuase of cryptocurrncies
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:20:48 AM

Yes it can change our world so far for physical spiritual to human beings especialy financial it changes everything
hunter50

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

It can change our world especially in the world of business and early yes before success came to me in bitcoin.I think bitcoin my change the life of people and it just change the way of people living which is through bitcoin they gain more profit in earning money this currencies popular helps live to do business by having investment so I think it can changes the world in the near future.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

I strongly believe that I join, this diforum my life will always be fulfilled, because I invest in bitcoin, to trade in the market for me very profitable, Because the price every day bitcoin always go up So I will always get a lot of results. so in my opinion Bitcoin will change everything.
adikAKO

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:06:28 AM

In my opinion, yes, it can. Mainly, in terms of money, because time will come that our natural resources that are used make money will run out and eventually, this bitcoin, cryptocurrency, can replace that and possibly in the future, people will use bitcoin MAINLY in our transactions because of the immediacy. Also, with bitcoin, you can earn money if you are wise and knows how to use it. So even without proper education, but with knowledge of bitcoin mining, you can use it to rise from your poor state.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:10:49 AM

In my own opinion, that is possible. However, it will take so much time and effort to do that. It really depends on the people if they will adapt or invest to Bitcoin. Also, it depends on the Government if they will implement Bitcoin because there are countries that banned Bitcoin and that affects the price and demands of Bitcoin.
Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:13:34 AM

It can change our reality particularly in the realm of business and early yes before progress came to me in bitcoin.I think bitcoin my change the life of individuals and it simply change the method for individuals living which is through bitcoin they acquire benefit in winning cash this monetary forms famous lives to work together by having venture so I figure it can changes the world sooner rather than later.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:24:13 AM

it is changed our world, thanks to this kind of blockchain technology that we nearly moving forward to use "papermoney-less" payment that kinda simple and efficient. in near future, there will be such a regulation for crytocurrencies that will make the world of blockchain tech moving forward a little more again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: