Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin change our world?  (Read 2721 times)
bishnoi

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:15:03 AM

yes bitcoin can change our world in positive ways if all the peoples use hitcoin then i am sure no one can face any financial problems and all become happy and in my friendlist all r using bitcoin and they all are too happy with bitcoin that’s why i am sure that bitcoin can chnage our world in positive way thanks for views

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:17:02 AM

Bitcoin is already changing the world for good. With smart educated people are falling for it early it's just time when Bitcoin reaches to the illiterate people of the world which the govt has keep them just in their selfish to be ruled over them
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

Nowadays bitcoin have an impact in world changes because it address unemployment problem in different countries although state not counted bitcoin as new job circulated in digital work.Many people now are working with bitcoin and they address there need in everyday living. In my experience, bitcoin serve as my permanent job today and help it a lot to survive my daily needs. Maybe my experiences in bitcoin happened to the other who engage in bitcoin as new life changer and world changer.
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:39:44 AM

In the past bitcoin were using for online payments but now bitcoin is using for arbitrage and many other new investment projects are opened for this and in the crypto many new ICO are also started to fulfill the countries demand while the online wallet can help you every  where in the world crypto is now the most famous forms of currency.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Analea1

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:54:19 AM

But what does that decentralized technology really do
To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin
I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else can.

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.

Not too much but i think bitcoin will affect the world. There is a new and advance technology in our generation and even bitcoin are now popular it is not enough to change the world. It just changed the way of people living which is through bitcoin they gain more profit that brings them to change their life. Bitcoin is still not accepted to other countries and the in terms of payment method only few company and stores accept it because of being volatile. Maybe someday it will change the world if it is accepted all over the world and there is an improvement for the transaction fees and processing.
yeah it just going to affect the world , but not totally change the world.  Because we are the one who can change the world bitcoin is just an instrument for it's changes.maybe if all people use bitcoin , but it's not , it's not even popular in our country. Bitcoin is life changer.
coincommunity

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

Yes, because there are more and more projects that can be used for bitcoin transactions.
Yasin58

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:54:34 AM

Yeah I think, bitcoin can change our world because bitcoin always give our more money. I think is is the best and popular work in this world. I guess it is reducing the number of unemployment in our world. So I can say that, can bitcoin change our world.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:05:51 AM

bitcoin has changed the business world and banking, because with the bitcoin make transactions easier and without any interference. other than that very fast delivery of funds and use of little or no cost

Yes it does change the business and world banking in that way it changed the world. This technology can do a transactiob without revealing the identity of the people. It also somehow helps lessen in very small way the poverty becauze of the opportunity that this bitcoin has given asn that is the opportunity to earn extra money.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

bitcoin has changed the business world and banking, because with the bitcoin make transactions easier and without any interference. other than that very fast delivery of funds and use of little or no cost

Yes it does change the business and world banking in that way it changed the world. This technology can do a transactiob without revealing the identity of the people. It also somehow helps lessen in very small way the poverty becauze of the opportunity that this bitcoin has given asn that is the opportunity to earn extra money.
bitcoin is very good for investment. there have been many people who became entrepreneurs because they made some of their money from bitcoin. when bitcoin is able to change a person, I am sure, bitcoin is also capable of changing the world. even today the world is dominated by cryptocurrency conversations.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:24:22 AM
Merited by KIANA (1)

Bitcoin has the potential to change the way we view money and transactions and the way we bank. Bitcoin will always be relevant and important to me. Bitcoins are safe kept in many different wallets. Technology is growing on a daily basis. The global world is advancing rapidly. People needs to adapt to the future and except cryptocurrencies are here to stay. The blockchain has the ability to change the world we live in. I belief that bitcoin will break the banks in the future.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:28:31 AM

what does that decentralized technology really do,To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin been able to do it maybe somebody else can...It's already changed the world, bitcoin is the next big technology after the internet, in the past your identity is not protected whenever you made a transaction or buy online but now with Bitcoin your data and information is well protected, thanks to this new technology....
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

But what does that decentralized technology really do
To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin
I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else can.

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.

No, it will change the world, but the world of the bitcoiner. You must consider that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and its benefits will be enjoyed by those who will use and transact in it. The change of the world must be the responsibility of the governments and not the bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

It's not just about Bitcoin but as a blockchain, we have the potential of transforming the traditional lifestyle in many sectors. Blockchain believes in the principle of decentralization that is all about taking away the power from centralized authorities and transferring it to the users of it and it makes difficult for the centralized authorities to interfere in the transactions by this way. However, it is not a magic stick, it's just the innovation and we have to explore and exploit the opportunities in the development and that will change the world.
alex lionel

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

Bitcoin can change the world bcos bitcoin can help people who have not enough money so they can do or invest money with small money and can earn big money so they can  develop financi and life
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:14:28 PM

If we use this Bitcoin with patience, kindness and righteousness then it is certain that we follow this Bitcoin there will be a big change that we will feel and get, but if we do it badly, then there will be destruction and remorse you feel and also you will get.
Do it, and use your Bitcoin positively, then you will enjoy the success that you never imagined before.
I can talk like this because, I have seen myself from my friends who have been successful by following all the systems and programs of Bitcoin in a positive way.
And for now, I'm trying to pursue all that with Bitcoin.
lucienne33

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:16:50 PM

BTC will change the world , slowly ...
kasianov77

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:20:23 PM

Absolutely Yes, absolutely can. He's doing it now. And in fact quite quickly and successfully. So successful that many it's scary.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

Definitely it is change our world. Few our ago i buy a bitcoin at just $300 and i sold it at $17000 so definitely bitcoin can change our world.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

For bitcoin cannot change our world. Because its only cryptocurrency. And All we known Famous is only eventually. It will be end by the time that all people hate bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Because their lose from cryptocurrency. Bitcoin cannot be change our world. and being human, Only human can dictate when will be change our world.
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

of course, although the effect is only a little bit, bitcoin can facilitate everything for example like online transactions and also easy investment, with bitcoin life easier because of current sophistication tegnologi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: