Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin change our world?  (Read 2721 times)
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:26:50 PM

Bitcoin could possibly change our world and I believe it has already started even if the change is not yet significant enough for us and others to notice but it will soon be.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:01:32 AM

Actually bitcoin is already changing the world by mean of the way of people think and act. We should admit that the world now a day is on its modern age. And as it goes modern the technology of crypto currencies follow. As the world become more modern the habits of the people or the way they act and think also were been affected. Our world today is very far behind with the world before almost all of the transactions now a days are thru online or by the use of devices applications.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:06:40 AM

But what does that decentralized technology really do
To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin
I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else can.

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.

Yes , big probability since many countries has been open to adapt Bitcoin which their system , it doesnt mean its decentralized ot couldn't bring opportunity to people even the investors see Bitcoin having a great potential with making a person profitable without so much process, I think  if every person who earn here will donate it will lessen the poverty in this world.

Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:08:52 AM

Bitcoin is widely used as of the today...  It changed our world now...  Because before virtual money like this didn't exist... Bitcoin paved the way the existence of other cryptocurrency... Because of BTC why there a lots of other altcoin exist...  And thats an evidence that our world now is changing... We cant scape from this changes...  We need to adopt it because its part of modernization...
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:27:02 AM

changing the world in terms of what you may be changing the economy may happen it all depends on the planning and management of bitcoin well and handled by the government well

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:33:03 AM

of course, blockchain technology will continue to grow and the community is always growing
bitcoin is a new generation technology, inevitably, people need to know the usefulness and benefits of bitcoin
and begin to implement in daily life
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

Yes it can change our world in unexpected way it eliminates poverty to our country it save unemployed people to be employed
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:40:39 AM

In the economic sector, chances are bitcoin can be change and impact. because now there are many sectors that adopt from the blockchain network. probably 3 years ahead will be a new revolution
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:42:52 AM

That's beautiful question , yeah i think that the bitcoin is helpful to developing the world bitcoin is helpful to the people it each countries , bitcoin is the one who give a easy life to the people who are indeed and it make internet useful.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:53:42 AM

Yes probably it can change the world. The people around the world are now embracing cryptocurrency specifically the bitcoin system. Bitcoin has established and gaining its popularity all over the world. Thus, popularity is being identified to the number of investors who trusted and join in it. Those investors have already profited to it and they financials status has gain a lot just because of joining bitcoin. So i will be ask today if will invest and join in bitcoin then my answer would probably be a big yes. Unfortunately i dont  have that huge money to start in investing bitoin. I do not have extra money after receiving my salary. It will just be divided to the expenses from our daily needs. And we are living also in the city so which means all basic commodities are expensive that is why i dont have any extra to invest in bitcoin. Hopefully i could one day.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:17:31 AM

Bitcoin can change the world if the technology is really adopted in the bank system. I also think blockchain provides opportunities for the development of financial systems by having many advantages. Some of them, expand access to financial services, more efficient business processes, improved technological security, more transactional fees and more muran processing, and more efficient regulatory and IT cost.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:39:04 AM

Maybe this is happening, in the past gold replaced the barter system as a transactional currency. And now othe bitcoins and cryptocurrencies already and will replace paper money as transactional currency in some parts of the world.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:46:10 AM

For me, i think bitcoin can change our world because people around the world are embracing cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the one who gives people an easy life to be rich and wealthy.
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:06:55 AM

Bitcoin is based on technology, but if you do it you have to know a little bit about technology, but for poorer, backward countries. They will be dificult to using bitcoin. So I  don't think it can change totally to the world but for each users having a great luck on bitcoin.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:57:17 AM

Bitcoin could change the world if other country are accepting bitcoin because more business and banking will happen, bitcoin will be more valuebable to the people around the world that is why bitcoin could change the world.

Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:03:29 AM

yes it can change the world on how we trade and use our moneys online plus it will open our mind to higher technology than ever before

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dyablo

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

Yes, it can change our world, especially in the world of business, because having bitcoin will make business transactions hassle free and will improve the speed of transferring funds from one person to another. Thus making the industry progress more.

I believe that bitcoin can help change the world,especially in reducing the poverty rate. It helps people to have an alternative source of income. And bitcoin gives its user an opportunity to become financially stable and confident.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:20:56 AM

for now bitcoin users world has changes this ones for sure,lots of changes has going on in our daily lives.same as what im having.maybe in some other years if more than half of people in the whole world will learn and take this currencies as their then it will may take affect to the world an universe forure
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

Personally, I think Bitcoin already has changed the world. It has given us a great technology that gives opportunity to any willing individuals to earn, trade, invest for their future and their family's future.
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:02:17 AM

This is conclusive evidence that Bitcoin can enrich people in the Bitcointalk forums can change your world, especially in the business world, as having Bitcoin will make business transactions hassle free and will increase the speed of transferring funds from one person to another.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: