Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin change our world?  (Read 2721 times)
money1122

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:38:42 PM

To  change the world is not something easy to do and happen, and I'm sure bitcoin will be able to change the world with the advancement of Blockchain technology
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

Of course bitcoin can change our world. It has already done it. We already use cryptocurrency as a payment method and it will develop more
gorandigitalnomad

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:40:44 PM

Bitcoin maybe not, but Blockchain technology definitely yes!
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

Not bitcoin only allot of other crypto currency will be
changing the world by the way money should be used,
new features are coming out each day about virtual assets.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

To change the world is not something easy to do and happen, and I'm sure bitcoin will be able to change the world with the advancement of Blockchain technology
Bitcoin change the world since 2009 Wink. Bitcoin change the view of people on currency and other related thing to it. Bitcoin help to the people to know the power and advantage of a digital currency. It help to change our life style like shopping, paying college fees, monthly rents etc. Because of Bitcoin many people buy their requirements for online with out paying a single penny of real money. Bitcoin mainly change the banking system. Now any Bitcoin user can use bitcoin instead of bank for his money transaction and for other work.  Smiley
LaitHonor

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:25:08 PM

But what does that decentralized technology really do
To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin
I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else can.

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.

Why not?
If high-ranking people accept and study technology digital currency, then I think they will be able to find in this the pros, for example the fact that you can not change the information that already exists in the system of blockade
erwin_ibrahim

Activity: 472

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

It could be if in the country has been legalized in every country using bitcoin ... but still many other countries are still illegal. If it is legalized the world will become modern and sophisticated..
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

Truly bitcoin is another rising innovation and I feel that with the progression of time it will turn out to be more created and turn out to be more progress, in present day time it is normal that cryptographic forms of money will be more famous even a few people are imagining that it will supplant fiat cash however I surmise that it will require a great deal of investment in light of the fact that as of now next to no individuals know about bitcoin and other digital currencies
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:40:16 PM

Maybe it can if it gets the chance to be legalized worldwide. We all know how powerful and influential bitcoin is and it has all the potential of changing the way we live daily. As long as it is being used on reasonable things and it is not being abused, bitcoin will not change the world negatively. If ever this happens that bitcoin is already the currency of all the nations, we should all be more responsible.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

For me it depends on how bitcoin is being tolerated within every nation of the world. Bitcoin has all the power to change everything. From the way we hold and transact our money, how we keep it or invest it, anything. All we need to if bitcoin gets to control the world is to control bitcoin still amidst all its potential.

Odora

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:43:52 PM

little but surely Bitcoin has changed the world, from the many emerging Bitcoin miners,
ICOs or ITOs that keep popping up,
the frenzies that bankers fear,
and Blockchain's highly transparent technology in transacting...
LaitHonor

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

Maybe it can if it gets the chance to be legalized worldwide. We all know how powerful and influential bitcoin is and it has all the potential of changing the way we live daily. As long as it is being used on reasonable things and it is not being abused, bitcoin will not change the world negatively. If ever this happens that bitcoin is already the currency of all the nations, we should all be more responsible.

Yes there will be a very huge growth of the crypto currency if all countries accept bitcoin or other alternative coins, but unfortunately this will not happen very soon (
kasianov77

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:52:24 PM

Undoubtedly. Bitcoin is a new time. I absilutely believe that it can change the world. We live in the age of information technology, in a new era. And in the economic sense, the digital achievement is the crypto currency, which completely changed the idea of money and their capabilities.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:36:17 PM

Of course, I think Bitcoin will make our world a lot more self-reliant in future. Because Bitcoin is a coin through which easy money can be made, which will bring benefits in business.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:27:11 PM

I've always looked at bitcoin as a way to change the world. And I'm glad that there are more and more people who perceive it not only as an investment, but also as a convenient, modern technology.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

My answer is no doubt Yes. We have been waiting for changes in our world for a long time, and bitcoin may well give them to us. This technology will change our view of the economy.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:58:53 PM

I think bitcoin is changing our lives economically and socially. and early yes before success came to me in bitcoin. I am an unemployed person and I am often crazy.
Bitcoin can changing our lives cause it give help in our financial problem. Bitcoin gives job to the jobless person they encourage to join in investing and give high income. Because of that income people can change there everyday lifestyle they buy what he want. It is big help for them to become successful. Before a mesirable life, and now a successful life I'm so thankful to bitcoin of what happen in my life now.
Yle725

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

Yes, of course, it would change precisely because it would revolutionize the entire economic landscape, introducing a new market line.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

I think bitcoin has already changed the world. just imagine a house wife making millions at the comfort of her home.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

Yes BTC has changed our world, they may be one of the new era coin of today. I believe that they will grow in the future, will become the common currency of the world. BTC is an extremely useful invention for human beings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: