Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:14:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin change our world?  (Read 2724 times)
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:29:31 AM

Why not? Crypto currency had made our life easy and fast.
Crypto currency transaction is faster than a flat money transfer.
Again, crypto currency enable us to transfer a minimum amount which is also lower than flat money transition.
To transfer money in bitcoin or any kind of crypto currency you don't need any identity. Some may say that it's a negative side but due to this every one can save money that he earns whatever the age is.
These all are from my own perspective. I think bitcoin or the other crypto currency will rule one day.

oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:44:07 AM

Yes, I think bitcoin can change our world. Bitcoin gives us a new view of economy system. Bitcoin is changing Business platform and banking system. Bitcoin build on the blockchain technology and it makes easier to transaction anywhere with cheap fees and safely in fast time. Bitcoin is becoming more popular day by day and price is also increasing.
LumeenaThuwan

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:09:34 AM

Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are attracting the investor from all over the world.
 An increasing number of people investing in bitcoin.valuing the decentralized digital cash above traditional investment.
Cryptocurrency may seem like the technology of the future. it seems how briptocurrency change the world.
Reduced the risk of frauds,Lower Fees,
Immediate settlement. so then i think bit coin ( Cryptocurrencies) will change the word.
BitcoVast

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:31:24 AM

Sure and will. We need payment system which is easy to use around the world. And in the future Btc or Cryptocurrency will be able to replace the current financial system that will have a major impact on the world. Beside that, cryptocurrency will also be the solution to current financial problems.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:42:52 AM

I think bitcoin will not change the world, because many countries are not accepting the bitcoin because they can not manage people's property and they consider it a money laundering of drug traffickers. . But thinking positive bitcoin is really good for everyone because it makes people get rich from it and change the lives of all the good things.
OnlyTomorrow

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

it's already changed our world. 10 years ago, no one heard about cryptocurrency
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:48:14 AM

Undoubtedly. Bitcoin is a new time. I absilutely believe that it can change the world. We live in the age of information technology, in a new era. And in the economic sense, the digital achievement is the crypto currency, which completely changed the idea of money and their capabilities.
DispatchLabs

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:55:57 AM

Bitcoin has already changed the world and will continue to do so.  It opened the door for people to see beyond banks and other centralized institutuions.  Also, blockchain is now making it possible for people to once again own their own privacy.  It is truly the future in the making and we are lucky to be around during such a revolution. 

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Ryan1212

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:58:37 AM

Of course, Bitcoin can change the whole world because some of the countries of the world are very low-cost countries which are facing the hardships of the people of the country. Bitcoin who works on the whole world can overcome their poverty by enabling them to be the only bitcoin that I think Bitcoin Of it through the whole world will change.
szhaidar

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:00:10 AM

Changing world is not something to happen in 1 week or year. It’s a gradual process and yes bitcoin is on the way to change the concept of transaction and so it’s changing the way of business. Previously world was doing barter and then fiat came and its time of transition which bitcoin doing.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:10:19 AM

Now, it changed the world for the business minded and also it can help to save who have intelligent people who know about technology.  It also help the person who doesn't know about physical and only the software he/she can do.  Bitcoin must centralized by software or technology, the internet money.

Bitcoin must not fully matured by knowledge and uses, it can do more when the future come.

neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin can change the world, blockchain technology is attracting interest from many industries, the price of Bitcoin is always in the first mainstream, bitcoin is attracting a lot of younger people away from traditional investments
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:14:55 AM

Yes, it can change our world, especially in the world of business, because having bitcoin will make business transactions hassle free and will improve the speed of transferring funds from one person to another. Thus making the industry progress more.
Yes that's right. Nowadays technology is the partner of most of the people who want to be successful. Bitcoin is already part of our innovating world. It can change the world because people are seeking for success in their lives that bitcoin can help they find in bitcoin. It can lower the rate of financial crisis in the world. It has a big help in our developing countries by online transaction.
Ian11

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:22:27 AM

But what does that decentralized technology really do
To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin
I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else can.

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.
For me is yes, bitcoin can change our world by our unity and peaceful world. Bitcoin can make us united by helping from each other, to become successful earner of bitcoin. So that it we can help our world by giving our efforts to become a wonderful world. I hope that i can help you, and add some informations about it.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:23:55 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin can change the world, blockchain technology is attracting interest from many industries, the price of Bitcoin is always in the first mainstream, bitcoin is attracting a lot of younger people away from traditional investments
And this technology platform is very practical in business, so there are now a lot of companies are looking to develop blockchain platform. And I really hope the market will go up for this great technology.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
paras20

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:24:37 AM

Bitcoin change our world in everything and in my human beings especially my personal status and financial  status
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

Bitcoin is one of the financial  wonders of the 21st century  it will be changing the entire financial theories and concepts so far followed by the countries.If the bitcoin is wide spreading throughout the world the money handling will be very smooth and easy.Bitcoin can be used for the daily usage and for the international dealings also.The unemployed one can earn money through the bitcoin trading and people can use bitcoin for the domestic shopping and it can be useful for the international trade etc.
lodi123

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:42:16 AM

It change our World very much in un expected ways It makes us more independent and became more richier in nice ways of earning
Kaniel-ouots

Activity: 125
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:52:30 AM

can bitcoin change our world Huh no nothing change this world only wars can change this world and petrol can change it nothing more can change it
Joushi

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

I think after internet it is the the technology that can change our world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: