Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin change our world?  (Read 2721 times)
perfryan (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:53:48 PM

But what does that decentralized technology really do
To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin
I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else can.

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:55:55 PM

It's already changed the world, bitcoin is the next big technology after the internet, in the past your identity is not protected whenever you made a transaction or buy online but now with Bitcoin your data and information is well protected, thanks to this new technology.
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:57:52 PM

To change the world is not something easy to do and happen, and I'm sure bitcoin will be able to change the world with the advancement of Blockchain technology
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

Yes, it can change our world, especially in the world of business, because having bitcoin will make business transactions hassle free and will improve the speed of transferring funds from one person to another. Thus making the industry progress more.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:09:25 AM

Not too much but i think bitcoin will affect the world. There is a new and advance technology in our generation and even bitcoin are now popular it is not enough to change the world. It just changed the way of people living which is through bitcoin they gain more profit that brings them to change their life. Bitcoin is still not accepted to other countries and the in terms of payment method only few company and stores accept it because of being volatile. Maybe someday it will change the world if it is accepted all over the world and there is an improvement for the transaction fees and processing.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
arjunmujay

Activity: 672
Merit: 160

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:10:16 AM

bitcoin has changed the business world and banking, because with the bitcoin make transactions easier and without any interference. other than that very fast delivery of funds and use of little or no cost

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:11:37 AM

A decentralized digital payment system is likely the future of currency, whether it's bitcoin that takes the crown remains to be seen.

I actually think that NEO and EOS have much wider potential than BTC, and certainly have the power to revolutionize the world.
Bervelukan

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:13:11 AM

I'm sure bitcoin can change the world, especially in the financial world, and with the advancement of Blockchain technology, and now a lot of people are switching digitally and it's very helpful for bitcoin advancement.
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:13:45 AM

Bitcoin with its technology may change the world, but it is not as easy as imagined. Currently many countries do not legalize bitcoin. It is evident that they are afraid of the big changes that bitcoin can do.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:16:14 AM

yes I think it's hard to lose the lives of the poor with bitcoin. Everybody knows bitcoin and buys a lot and they just hold this many people change lives with bitcoin so it's important to people

Ardi wira

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:18:17 AM

I think bitcoin is changing our lives economically and socially. and early yes before success came to me in bitcoin. I am an unemployed person and I am often crazy.
GoldmanSucks

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:18:43 AM

Yes it can, and yes it will. Bitcoin, build on the Blockchain technology, will bring democracy back to the people where it belongs. Bitcoin as an asset, and not as a global payment system, will have all time highs, where some of us dream off. Next to that, the economy bitcoin is creating based on the blockchain technology, is already life-changing, but just at the beginning. So in my opinion, bitcoin is here to stay, and on top of all.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:19:37 AM

You could argue that Bitcoin has already changed our world.

bitcoin has changed the business world and banking, because with the bitcoin make transactions easier and without any interference. other than that very fast delivery of funds and use of little or no cost
This isn't why Bitcoin has impacted the current market. This was already possible before Bitcoin even came into play. The key about Bitcoin is decentralization and how you control your funds. Money can't be just counterfeited and passed off as the real thing unlike fiat currencies.
Rkss4

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:21:22 AM

yes I think it's hard to lose the lives of the poor with bitcoin. Everybody knows bitcoin and buys a lot and they just hold this many people change lives with bitcoin so it's important to people

Bitcoin world changer....
-bitcoin changes the features of marketing ecosystems
-bitcoin changes a human being life styles
-bitcoin changes the educational platform
-bitcoin changes the food habits, fashion, and travelling style

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:21:41 AM

Not too much but i think bitcoin will affect the world. There is a new and advance technology in our generation and even bitcoin are now popular it is not enough to change the world. It just changed the way of people living which is through bitcoin they gain more profit that brings them to change their life. Bitcoin is still not accepted to other countries and the in terms of payment method only few company and stores accept it because of being volatile. Maybe someday it will change the world if it is accepted all over the world and there is an improvement for the transaction fees and processing.

It is actually starting to make an impact in the current situation where bitcoin had started to show what it can do to the world. I believe that the changed is already felt since more people are now more inclined with it and more people made their  investment with bitcoin where so far it had change the way they earn profit like they had never experienced before. It had changed the lives of so many where they can earn without investment just like joining the signature bounty campaign where many who have been hooked up to join and earn promising profit as bounty hunters.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
frankybutterin

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:32:13 AM

yes bitcoin can change our world from economic problems as well as technology.Bitcoin and its blockchain technology has made it easier for us to transact anywhere with low cost and fast time. Blockchain technology has also been used in several major industries.

Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:53:46 AM

Of course many have already proven that bitcoin enriches people here within bitcoin's forums, but that's where you'll believe or not, because I believe in bitcoin because my cousin changed his life just before they were poor but now rich because of bitcoin, it's starting to be bitcoin in 2015 but now it's a billion dollars because of his hard work and he made his parents inseparably separate from him. It's just a prerequisite for improving life, it's just that people want to get their income fast enough to know the speed of the bitcoin, you can pay 20k per month just as good as your rank so high that you earn that every time one month.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:01:25 AM

Of course many have already proven that bitcoin enriches people here within bitcoin's forums, but that's where you'll believe or not, because I believe in bitcoin because my cousin changed his life just before they were poor but now rich because of bitcoin, it's starting to be bitcoin in 2015 but now it's a billion dollars because of his hard work and he made his parents inseparably separate from him. It's just a prerequisite for improving life, it's just that people want to get their income fast enough to know the speed of the bitcoin, you can pay 20k per month just as good as your rank so high that you earn that every time one month.
Many people have benefited bitcoin from its various offers. It could be in savings, trading, investment, and banking. Though it has been banned and not accepted by other countries, still it continues its dominance and excellency in bringing quality of life. It can truly change the world if we also do our part to have this grow and flourish.
lostbtcer

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:10:20 AM

bitcoin only has changed the business  and bank
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:23:35 AM

In my opinion, it is a yes for me. Bitcoin can really changed our world. Since bitcoin is going to be popular as of now, bitcoin's value will increase or decrease sooner. By the value of bitcoin, it can change our world by simply by the increasing value of bitcoin. Bitcoin is just like dollars or usual money as of now, as it said, the love of money is the real evil. That's how bitcoin can change the world
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: