Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we will start seeing more or less altcoins in the future?  (Read 631 times)
interna

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

Both sides make sense to me, there are a lot of shitcoins being dumped into the market nowadays, so, either that can continue and we'll see more altcoins.

Or, on the other hand, people might start prioritizing quality over quantity and limit their investments into the coins that are actually good and have some potential.

What do you think?

The ideal scenario is that we should have these number of alt coins as most of them add no value. I do not see this happening as there is no regulation regarding this.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

Both sides make sense to me, there are a lot of shitcoins being dumped into the market nowadays, so, either that can continue and we'll see more altcoins.

Or, on the other hand, people might start prioritizing quality over quantity and limit their investments into the coins that are actually good and have some potential.

What do you think?
I think that some of the altcoins will die, but even more new altcoins will appear. This market is far from saturation. In the future, the need for a variety of altcoins will grow.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

With time there will be more altcoins but as we now most of this coins are shitcoins dont have any features so with time they will die too but yep anyway one year afther there will be more than now.
As we can see even these days altcoins numbers are becoming huge. I can see in the future it will be more coins because a lot are trying to have another ico project. But, in the other hand, ofcourse people should choose the legit ones and for sure it will be lessen also because of no quality.
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

Yes, once people realize that most of the altcoins are nothing but clones and copy pasted shit coins they will stop buying them. Also since there are many new users entering the markets they aren't aware of many things and once they are knowledgeable enough they will stop investing in those coins.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

A lot of altcoins may die especially shitcoins but there will be a lot more who will appear in the future. It is because many people will be informed about cryptocurrencies and start making progress.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

What do you think?

of course experience and knowledge play an important role in all matters involving crypto. Yes, I agree. today there are many altcoins that have no future, even the team and its developers tend not to care about their own coin's future. this is what we should learn all the time. ignore ico who do not have a good chance, choose who has an idea or technology let alone have a real product. gradually more and more newborn altcoin, yes this is good for innovation but not for shitcoin

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

What do you think?
Maybe less altcoins can survive but each and every day new altcoins and tokens are created by someone so it means more and more altcoins will be available for us but only the potential coins can survive for long term others will lose their value soon after their creation.
babala

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

I thought it would be a time for many coins to exist in the future since bitcoin started it, many coins will follow. As long as they can survive in the market they will continue to grow and become popular marketable.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

What do you think?
Yes because regulations of ICO's and not allowing it to promote on social media sites or in google makes the team think about possible loss or cause the project to fail due to lack of exposure to the public and to investors. Even in those early days which has no restrictions a lot of projects still fail how much more in the near future where governments and the community has this awareness to spot a project whether it is a scam or not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2231

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

What do you think?
Probably, the investor who have been scammed once, will be more quibble to the project backed by another coin or token. The ICO is good and convenient opportunity for the small businesses to increase a capitalization and make their product or technology better, so I think the number of altcoins will increase extensively.
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

I think for a while there will be a wave of growth. At the moment it brings a lot of money. As long as this is possible, this will continue. At the moment I see no reason for the decline in the number of ISO and the creation of new coins
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

now seeing more erc20, do you consider them altcoins?

ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

I think there will be more altcoins but lesser shitcoins. The tokens which will now arrive or work will be the ones which prove their utlity in this world. Who prove that how are they a great coin and can help people in daily needs. Gone are those times when people could just come up with any ICO and expect people to go crazy over it. People now want to invest their money in something good as they know that just making an ICO doesnt guarantees return
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

I think there ll be more Altcoins given the fact that Bitcoin is becoming to get more credit, like recently the G20 in Europe trying to find a solution to regulate it. Therefore, a bunch of companies are attracted in bitcoin which gives birth to a lot of Ico s. I think Ico s will increase over the time but they ll be more regulated.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
Cenil

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

more or less Altcoin in the future we will know sooner or later development. Because at this time many quality projects and Altcoin also have started high value than ever. So No need to woory.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

there will always be bunches of new shit that wont go anywhere coming out

over all there will be a consolidation to strong alts that have real talent behind them and a fair initial distribution as people realise anything else is a possible scam or fantasy

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

there will always be bunches of new shit that wont go anywhere coming out

over all there will be a consolidation to strong alts that have real talent behind them and a fair initial distribution as people realise anything else is a possible scam or fantasy
The fact is that there are a lot of similar projects that promote their coins on the market. I think that only promising projects will progress and therefore their number will be limited.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

For the near future, I guess we will see more altcoins ( or let's say shitcoins ) whose creators do not have a goal but collecting money from investors) . Unlike the long term expectation ( far future ) there won't be such innumerable non-sense coins ( because at that time investors would boycott all of them )
rps_rado

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

I think the tendency is to see less alts and ICO projects as people are growing more aware and knowedgable in general and it requires a lot of effort and a good project and developers' team to make a successful endeavour.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

We need some special service that will take responsibility for sorting out altcoins. Because more and more altcoins are useless.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: