Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:47:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be?  (Read 1829 times)
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

Bitcoin for sure, if we're talking about long-term.

Short term maybe bnb, it's a great coin and holds it's value well
If I have that situation to invest all of my money into 1 crypto I  would invest in bitcoin. If one more option is provided I would go with the ethereum, but as the question is only 1 crypto with no other go I'll go with the bitcoin.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flococ

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

My pick will be Etherium from all other alt coins. No other coin comes nearby it in term of growth.
stasik201330

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

That would be Bitcoin without even thinking twice. Never mentioned how long I will be holding it but just plainly asked where I would love to put all my money into. And I think most people would know the answer on why I chose Bitcoin among all the other coins there is and it is the oldest cryptocurrency there is so it is basically the strongest among others and have been proven and tested by how long it has been in the cryptoworld.
I agree with you. I would also invest only in Bitcoin for understandable reasons. But, of course, it is best to store your money in different coins.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:53:15 PM

If I had to put all my money into a coin, I would put all of it into bitcoin. My belief in bitcoin is huge, though its price goes down erratically. But I believe this penny will rise and have a profit in the future. The higher the bitcoin is. If you spend money now will benefit.
Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

If I am going to choose only one, of course, I will choose Bitcoin over any other crypto asset. Because Bitcoin started this and even if many digital assets have more features than Bitcoin, I still believe that Bitcoin is the best of them all.

Helamkiyu

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:12:22 AM

I'll pick NEO in light of the fact that a large portion of the general population call it's China Ethereum, But I don't suggest put the greater part of your cash into just 1 crypto on the grounds that it's exceptionally unsafe, possibly you'll misfortunes all the cash if cost going down or dev flee, for example, bitconnect, I've in excess of 40 distinct coins and every one of them is my child , I don't have plan to undercut them in term
gaidarpop

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

It has to be ethereum only. Other than that coins like litecoin will also grow because of extremely low fees .
Pandacxt

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

Ethereum for sure
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

maybe I will focus more on storing it in bitcoin because I only believe in bitcoin which has a very limited total supply so that from year to year I'm sure bitcoin will be very difficult to obtain and make bitcoin price up.
You are not alone, many people in the forum do not believe in altcoins at all and prefer to invest their money only in bitcoin, personally I think they are missing some good coins out there, but I cannot blame them if they have that posture since we know that the majority of altcoins in the market are either scams or useless projects that will get you nowhere and that will make you to lose money in the long run, the only problem with bitcoin is that is is not going to give you as much profits as altcoins can give to you.
Atfirstno

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:34:30 PM

I would rather just go for the basic bitcoin holding, bitcoin investments are always good in my opinion, and it's long term growth is always good in way more bigger if you compare it to the majority of the altcoins out there nowadays.
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:09:05 PM

Mine would be Monero.  I think its a strong coin that may start rising in price. I also like the fact that its the leading privacy coin in a world where are privacy is a dying resource. I hope we get more privacy coins to really confuse anyone who wishes to violate our private dealing.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:12:29 PM

This, of course, is a terrible idea.
It's not like the movies where someone goes all in on one thing and then wins big.
That's more like gambling, and how many people actually "win big" in gambling?

There are more reasons to spread out your portfolio instead of just lowering risks though.
A big part of it is hedging assets against each other.
This is important so you can get maximum benefit from a certain type of asset.
For example, it's not like just going all in on google stock back in the 90s was the way to go.
In reality, it would be better to have both google and amazon.
Same prinicipal applies to crypto as well.

wreckski

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:13:09 PM

Mine would be Quantis all the way, no premine, no ico and its pow,pos.they also have amazing decentralized privacy tools built into the wallet.. So many ways to have passive coins coming in and a absolutely amazing community. Check out the telegram t.me/quantis
(quote author=adamgilbert912 link=topic=3190135.msg33059109#msg33059109 date=1521899970]
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738
[/quote]
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

If it's for one crypto then select which of course will be used and may be better developed in a long period of time. bitcoin I think is the most appropriate choice to take when talking about options investing. But if only focus provides capital to one crypto alone I think this is risky.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Somthison

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:54:12 PM

I'd rather stick with bitcoin for now, out there, it doesn't seem to be one altcoin that has the same potential that bitcoin has at the moment, it's growth is not steady but it is there and it is alot.
pahomovat

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

Everyone likes Monero because it is anonymous. But there are countries which are targeting it.
lorbeles

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

Only problem with Monero is that some countries are banning it. If it survives against legal actions, we can see huge demand.
whilefla

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:08:43 PM

I heard that a recent big transaction was done with litecoin to save bank fees. It was in millions and lot of fees was saved.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:10:57 PM

If I had to bet on one, it's Bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
delicefig

Activity: 109
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

I think that some of the coins will disappear from the market but some will remain
and the market will continue its development but bitcoin is and will always be the best and the king of crypto's
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: