Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be?  (Read 1834 times)
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:57:39 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 04:32:32 PM by ccsang

I'll choose NEO because most of the people call it's China Ethereum, But I don't recommend put all of your money into only 1 crypto because it's very dangerous, maybe you'll losses all the money if price going down or dev run away such as bitconnect, I've more than 40 different coins and all of them is my baby , I don't have plan to sell them in short term
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.
I will choose stellar because stellar makes me shine. Stellar is my lucky star. I am always lucky if i invest in stellar. Always get a profit while if i invest in other digital assets, i always get lost and if try to hold it then i have to wait long until the price rise up for resell. Stellar is a dark horse in crypto currency because it has become one of the ten largest digital currencies in market capitalization.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:22:14 PM

Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

I would put it on Bitcoin of course, there will be no other coin that would be the greatest and most efficient crypto of all.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

Better to store in 2 places, 70% in bitcoin and 30% in ethereum. But if you have other options you can put them in another place that suits your heart's content.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:33:00 PM

I will choose TRON. With the release of the TRON testnet at the end of this month, the price is certainly going to pump. Also the project seems very good for the long term investors.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:40:58 PM

I will put all my money into Ethereum. Currently ETH ranks second in the cryptocurrency market, just after bitcoin, which shows that ETH is really very potential, besides it has many strengths such as low transaction cost, fast transaction speed , and especially its price is much cheaper than bitcoin. ETH price is now only about $ 540, a good price for us to invest in ETH.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

bitbay or blocknet

because if they pull it off (and they are a lot closer than most ) they are the most undervalued

ivanklich

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

At the moment I have more etherium than bitcoin, but if I invested all the money in crypto-currencies - I would choose bitcoin - The most proven crypto currency. I am sure that in the future it will not lose in price.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

ETH since this coin seems to me the most promising, and now it has the most transactions and it is used in most ICO.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:15:25 PM

Still i will going to go all in in one coin which is impossible because of the high market volatility,but to answer your question i would go with bitcoin just to be safe,because bitcoin's value wont lose anytime soon but these bunch of altcoins will do lose their value if the market has started to crash or even if bitcoin's going to bull run,safest would be sticking with bitcoin.

JacquesGH

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

For me that would be NEBO I have been holding since the beginning. They also just released this twitter update today:

Upcoming partnership between #NEBO and French E-commerce giant Cdiscount.com I'm expecting public announcement at Monday 2nd of April. Website is being updated and is offline right now! http://Neubuloustoken.fr/ #Neubulous Token #NEBO #cdiscount.com

Right now NEBO is up 91065% on IDEX. Was a sleeper but the wait paid off!
https://idex.market/eth/nebo

With all the good news I already moved 90% of my portfolio to NEBO, just keeping some ETH on the side for other opportunities!
codeash

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:20:44 PM

If I had to put all my money in 1 crypto, it will be Ethereum. I believe in Ethereum. Ethereum is popular due to rise in decentralised apps and smart contracts. Smart contracts may have many uses in future. Solidity is becoming popular among coding community. Solidity is the language used for programming smart contracts. Dapps are usually made on Ethereum blockchain. Building dapps on Ethereum is easy and fast. Ethereum allows anyone to write smart contracts and decentralized applications where they can create their own arbitrary rules for ownership and transition functions. I think Ethereum has many uses and thus I think its value may increase in the future. So if I need to choose only one coin, then definitely Ethereum will be my choice.
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:26:22 PM

I would consider bitcoin or ethereum, other coins do not make sense to consider since there are very large risks of losing all investments)
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

That would be Bitcoin without even thinking twice. Never mentioned how long I will be holding it but just plainly asked where I would love to put all my money into. And I think most people would know the answer on why I chose Bitcoin among all the other coins there is and it is the oldest cryptocurrency there is so it is basically the strongest among others and have been proven and tested by how long it has been in the cryptoworld.

Well no doubt I would chose Bitcoin too. The reasons why is because Bitcoin has the highest value in the cryptoworld among to all other coins. Though it's value is very volatile in the marketplace but most of the people in the community were already trusted Bitcoin and earn a lot of profit from it, when it comes to long term investment. Indeed your investments were much profitable and successful in the future to this crypto king alone.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

As a matter of fact, it's not advisable to put all your eggs in a single basket. Why will someone choose to invest all of his money on a single coin when we have over 1k plus on coin market cap. I would rather set up my portfolio with over 5 top crypto which iknow very well would still do well. Thanks
adamgilbert912 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 09:02:05 PM

I will choose stellar because stellar makes me shine. Stellar is my lucky star. I am always lucky if i invest in stellar. Always get a profit while if i invest in other digital assets, i always get lost and if try to hold it then i have to wait long until the price rise up for resell. Stellar is a dark horse in crypto currency because it has become one of the ten largest digital currencies in market capitalization.

you don't think ripple will outdo stellar?

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:04:58 PM

If this situation really happened, then of course I would not take anything from Bitcoin, because I think that bitcoin today is the most important thing that this crypto-currency world has, so I would make such a choice.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:11:41 PM

It is really hard choose. The best option would be invest in few coins. But my favourite coin for now is ethereum. Probably will achieve a lot until end of this year
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

If I had no choice, I would invest all the money in bitcoin. This is the first and strongest crypto currency, most people believe in it, and the fact that the number of coins is limited plays a huge role in price formation. I think the end of 2018, the price of bitcoin will be in the range of 55-70 thousand dollars.
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:22:34 PM

ETC good choice. Great price to buy at the moment. The growth of the cryptocurrency is just around the corner, and the ETC will return the previous 30-40$
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: