Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be?  (Read 1829 times)
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:54:18 PM

As for me, it would be ethereum. ETH has already prove its value and so many tokens based on erc-20 standard, so it won't crash in one day.
 That's why I suport ethereum and would put all of my money just in this coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

If I had to put all money into only one crypto it would be bitcoin. Oldest cryptocurrency which will be global accepted in future, most valuable one, with very active development, biggest crypto community all these are indicators bitcoin is greatest crypto  Cheesy
RaiNain

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

why spend money for just 1 coin, is not investment in some coins will give a better profit. I think if to invest in 1 coin maybe I will buy bitcoin, because there is no history bitcoin become weak, and to spend our money yes only bitcoin worth investing.
aziie110

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

The thing that you should observe more closely than any other variable gives  about a coin before you choose to invest in it is the past history, the purpose of that coin to be existing and of course the past performance of the coin
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:44:41 PM

Well, I think many will agree that now it is definitely better to choose Ethereum, because the price of course lies at the bottom and in the future you can give great money
Ethereum is not a bad choice since it has the chance to grow at a slighter faster pace than bitcoin and it is still a very secure coin, but ethereum is not a coin that I will personally hold for the long term and my reason for that is simple, there is a big amount of competition coming against ethereum and while bitcoin has demonstrated extensively that it can deal with the pressure of other coins ethereum has yet to show the same and that is why I do not trust in ethereum as a coin to hold for the long term.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

I do not think putting faith in an altcoin is the best idea. If only one type of investment is required, it can only be bitcoin. If altcoin investment should invest some altcoin to avoid risks. I think I should buy but under $ 1 like xrp, ada, xlm if you intend to hold long. The short-term is difficult to predict, may altcoins will drop sharply before can grow again.
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:26:47 AM

This is a very extreme investment model. You can't invest all your money in only one cryptocurrency. This will increase your investment risk. If I want to choose only one coin investment, then I will choose the BTC.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

There is no doubt that bitcoin or ETH, other coins have not continued to grow. I will buy them at a more appropriate price, and I am very concerned about the price trend.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:58:12 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 12:30:16 AM by coynedterm

Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738
I think it will be much risky to put all the money in single coin , better to have multiple coins .
Here if I will be restricted to buy particular numbers of coins for small term then surely I would like to buy reddcoin for long term  or doge coin coin long term or digibyte coin for long term .
I will not go with high potential coin like etherium , dash , litecoin because these are those coins which have high price and with the change of 2-3 Satoshi in the price range will not give better profit but in small coins hodl we can make big profit by the change of the price by few Satoshi .
So Ofcourse it will be more better for us to choose less priced coin instead of high price coin .
Here it is a big thing that we should keep in our mind that , if you are a trader then you should take your steps to take risk with less chances to loss , so i will never prefer to go with particular single coin , better to have 5-6 coins atleast .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738
but why just one? Smiley well, in case i had such an urge i'd invest into Eth and... well, find a job Grin because it is really risky to rely on just one source of money

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

My personal idea is to diversify the investment cryptocurrency. I don't like to put all the eggs in one basket, so it is easy to lose all of them in an instant. But if you have to choose one, you can only be bitcoin. It must also be bitcoin. The king of the encryption market.
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

If I were offered to invest one coin, then of course I would invest in the air. There are many things that depend on this tool. Tokkeni also refers to the ethereum wallet. Choose the etherium a more reliable coin.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:50:31 AM

When doing that or put all the capital in one of the crypto only then is a mistake. When the price falls it will be a pretty big loss. better allocated to some but which have the potential of so capital is divided into some crypto. Although the results are indeed when riding will not be huge, but at least it's safe and also to attract the potential existence of an increment of another crypto.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

Making a single cryptocurrency investment with all the money is a bit risky. It would be more reasonable to buy it in pieces instead. But if it is a single currency, this is Bitcoin.
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:00:27 AM

in the beginning i am seeing and believing on ether but seeing ether the way it became left in the back of with the aid of bitcoin now my mind became additionally changed and that i do believe on bitcoin as opposed to ether. As all of us know it's miles nonetheless bitcoin as the middle of all of the appeal among crypto inside the market and others are simply altcoin and most in particular an ethereum platform base coin so there is no higher than bitcoin even ether as a know altcoin for bitcoin.
dropper01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:02:37 AM

I can't do it and I will never do that. I will not spend my money just for investment and investment in 1 coin. no, that is a mistake. sorry i won't do it.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:24:47 AM

If i have to pull off all my money from my bank wallet and bank account and spend it to a single crypto, then that would be bitcoin. I will pour in all my money on that crypto because i know i will have a good return of investment from it few years after. I am confident with that because i can see how bitcoin has reached its success since it was launched.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

If I want to invest in a single Altcoins I would choose the most secured and second of the best coin in Cryptocurrency Ethereum,this coin is good to hold for a long term and i can use it if i want to buy a potential Altcoins and  it is very useful in any Cryptocurrency transaction.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

This is a very extreme investment model. You can't invest all your money in only one cryptocurrency. This will increase your investment risk. If I want to choose only one coin investment, then I will choose the BTC.
While what you are saying is very common advice and it is correct most of the time I think that cryptocurrencies are an exception to this, having all your investment in only one coin can be extremely risky if that coin is not named bitcoin, but if that coin in which you invested all your capital is bitcoin then you are as safe as you can be because I really think that if bitcoin disappeared then all this market will disappear with it as well.
AKasOO

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:59:04 PM

It will never take long for me to focus on just clearly asking where I want to put all my money into it, but if I have chosen one of them, I will choose bitcoin and etherum, for me, this coin where growth and spread around the world and my use. I believe. The contract idea is not so much developed, if you are truly 100% sure of just one coin, take a stable option like Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: