Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be?  (Read 1829 times)
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:16:32 AM

At the moment, I am spending all my money to invest in the Forty Seven Bank project. But that wasn't all because I had invested in Neo, UTK until now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
activision

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:24:09 AM

If I had to put all my money into one coin right now it would be EOS.

Why?

EOS is very similar to Ethereum in that it is an operating system on which to build apps, but it has many advantages over Ethereum, particularly the number of transactions per second (10,000 compared to 10).

Also, it's due to launch in July, which means the price will probably go up quite a lot over the next few months. Unlike other similar projects, it's almost ready.

The main developer of EOS is Dan Larimer who has already created two other successful blockchains - Steem and Bitshares. So he obviously knows his stuff...

The current price will well below what the price will be once the mainnet launches and people see how easy it is to build apps on this platform on a commercial scale.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:28:20 AM

yes, I always have a plan to put all my money into bitcoin and then hold it as long as possible to get a high price. but for now still can't do that because there are still many needs that I must meet.
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

I am greedy, and I would definitely invest on a token that is not high yet. For example, that costs 0.1$, I will not mention any proper names, but there will be very high multiply if I will invest money in such token, comparing to Bitcoin.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:22:10 PM

Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738

Then that will be obviously bitcoins because the price today is keep on increasing as the time goes by and people are still interested for the past few years and it makes the price to increase due to the huge demand in the market and it lacks of supply so try to invest today while you still have the opportunity because the price will be more expensive in the future.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 719

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:31:20 PM

Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738

Then that will be obviously bitcoins because the price today is keep on increasing as the time goes by and people are still interested for the past few years and it makes the price to increase due to the huge demand in the market and it lacks of supply so try to invest today while you still have the opportunity because the price will be more expensive in the future.

I also believe this, there are many bitcoin observers who rate bitcoin prices will continue to rise every year. If you look at travel a few years ago bitcoin price is pump every years,  hopefully this year too, Because I keep my money in the form of bitcoin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
karabiber

Activity: 1358
Merit: 651

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:47:19 PM

it's obvious bitcoin comes first, then ethereum and neo. if you have other choice for top 3 you are crazy. it says all of your money, this is not an amount you can easily gamble on.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
23xfi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:47:48 PM

If I had to put all my money into one coin right now it would be EOS.

Why?

EOS is very similar to Ethereum in that it is an operating system on which to build apps, but it has many advantages over Ethereum, particularly the number of transactions per second (10,000 compared to 10).

Also, it's due to launch in July, which means the price will probably go up quite a lot over the next few months. Unlike other similar projects, it's almost ready.

The main developer of EOS is Dan Larimer who has already created two other successful blockchains - Steem and Bitshares. So he obviously knows his stuff...

The current price will well below what the price will be once the mainnet launches and people see how easy it is to build apps on this platform on a commercial scale.

You took the words out of my mouth and I couldn't have said it any better. EOS looks like the place to be, and this is not because of the ongoing "hype" surrounding the countdown to its launch but the promised features are just mind-blowing. The potential is amazing.
enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

It would be an ethereum because it has a much greater potential than bitcoin !
And i think it will be 2000 by the end of 2018  Grin
Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:52:21 PM

Putting all your cash into a single coin will really be a dangerous thing. What happens when the coin disappears all of a sudden? You lose all your money? Well, if i had no other option, then i would have gone for bitcoin because it is already a stable coin.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

I will never put my all money in crypto.if I do that will be the dumbest idea I ever have.But If I imagine I have to put my all money in one crypto it will be effectai.I am a computer science student.So I know what is the future in this field.And what effect ai team doing.Effect ai is an ai based project.Ai will rule this field.The one example is Amazon M-TRUK.But that have some problem that's why effect ai is here.And they will do it very promisingly.After some year the market cap of effect ai will be as huge as top 10 coin.So hope for there best.And effect ai has a nice community support also.

ladyquark

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:59:00 PM

based on your name of a subject, you will be so rich, or you will be so broken.
to put all your assets in 1 coins is as gamblings because everything can occur in crypto
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

If I had to choose only one coin, I would choose bitcoin. It does not have the highest profitability, but I believe that this is the most reliable coin.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

btc or if it had to be an altcoin either
bitbay or blocknet

there are a handful of real proven time tested dev teams even pivx looks strong now

gregden

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

Of the coins that are now on the market - it's eos. There are too many HYIP around it, people are telling everywhere that it is a replacement of the ether. I think he will give a lot of percent of profit this year.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

ETH for sure. Too many tokens depends on the ERC20 token. Thus making it an important crypto. If eth is dead, i would see most of the coins on CMC will be dead as well. Soo, i'll put my money there for sure.
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:17:46 PM

Well, this ia a hard choise , i mean those are all of my money so i nees to be smart and patience  at this choise . There are so many coins , millions of coins and i nee sto chose just one .. well , its gonna take some time to chose wisely . I have some coins in mind , it would be bitcoin or maybe ethereum or iost . Bitcoin is always grow up again , no matter how much is dropping he is always coming back.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:31:40 PM

if I usually put my money into one crypto gan. of course I have a reason. because the capital I use to invest the amount is not too large. if in one crypto I monitor the price chart becomes more control.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Diversify your portfolio. Never put all your eggs in one basket. But since you asked, bitcoins.

Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:19:35 AM

For me, if no other choice and just only crypto allowed to put my money, I would rather go for bitcoin, and without a doubt bitcoin is the top cryptocurrency all over the world, and no matter what happens still bitcoin the number one of all crytocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: