Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be?  (Read 1829 times)
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

I will put all on ethereum. Because ethereum is the smart contract. Most ICO projects are based on ethereum network. Ethereum is in number 2 of coinmarketcap. And right now price also pretty low. Ethereum has a good future. That's why.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

I will put all on ethereum. Because ethereum is the smart contract. Most ICO projects are based on ethereum network. Ethereum is in number 2 of coinmarketcap. And right now price also pretty low. Ethereum has a good future. That's why.  Smiley

Investing in ETH is super risky atm IMO. Too many strong competitors which have much better technology built from the ground up, such as EOS, Cardano, and NEO.

NEO is kinda a beast as its ecosystem is massive, compromising a network different crypto projects (NEX, ONT, ELA, and so on) and its partnership with Stellar/IBM.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

I think it would be bitcoin because at the moment it is a more stable currency with the largest volume Wink
I am going to go with this one as well. Bitcoin is the coin that I would put money into, Bitcoin is a fast coin to trade.
I would put it all in ethereum, because I believe its potential and value. It has a great edge over bitcoin. Ethereum blocks takes about 14 seconds per confirmation compared to Bitcoin’s 10 minutes, coins Market Cap are actually Ethereum-based tokens, and core development team is very healthy. If I were to invest, these are the main factors I'm gonna watch for, and good thing I found all these qualities in one coin, which is Ethereum.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

Never put all eggs in one basket and make investment in 4-5 top altcoins with highest liquidity so if someone face any issue, you not loss as others give you some profits but if you put all your investments in only one coin and that crashed then you get heavy loss.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

It would not make any sense to put all your money in only 1 crypto, but as you said, if one absolutely has to, then it should definitely be bitcoin.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

At the moment, based on the history, the level of acceptance and popularity of crypto currency in the world, this would certainly be bitcoin.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:52:34 AM

Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

I'd go with ethereum since the price was half this current market crash, and i believe in the potential of this coin thus i might all in here and hodl for years and i know this kind of coin will be pumped very hard sooner or later.
Zverek

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:56:04 AM

For security, I would choose bitcoin! But so do of course not worth it, because the market has about 10 coins that have a huge potential for development, so to allocate some one coin for me is simply impossible.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

Also, need to be aware of the fact that many of the ICOs are gonna start cashing out their ETH soon as the mainnet is launched, to fund their project marketing and hire more team members.
This will drastically affect the price of ETH.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:25:08 PM

It would be Amon token.. actually it is on the ico stage, but promising one. It combines artificial intelligence with crypto wallet and debit card. I like it because very useful with short term roadmap:
https://amon.tech ..If they deliver, this is a sure hold one.

Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:28:13 PM

Without any second thought, I will put all my money in Bitcoin only. Why? because no matter how bad market is gone how bad dip is one thing that always recover is Bitcoin due its wide acceptance and popularity around the world.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

I think it's a wrong decision to put all money only in one crypto . It is very risky , because all your funds can be burned in one moment if project you choose will face with a problems , or appear to be a scam . But if you ask me about only one crypto to invest , I'd choose bitcoin , because it is a first cryptocurrency and as practice show - it is a most stable among others cryptocurrencies .
janccschiffer

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

i will choose altcoinex !
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

Seeing its ath of $1300 it's so good to buy now of eth like it's in bargain price so better not to be left out. But of course, eth isn't the only coin now that's in bargain as many promising coins are still in dip like tron and cardano so it's a must have also.
I wouldn't put all my money into one coin because diversifying into good coins is more likely securing our assets.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

Any investment, especially in the crypto currency, involves risk management. This can be done by investing in various reliable tools for 10-20% of the total amount of your funds.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

In this situation i'd buy Ethereum
All in itv - in future it will bring a great profit
Today is a greatest time to buy it
But if i put all money, I'd be really nervous
So, please, try to use my advise: don't put all your money in only one crypto
That's not how the cryptomarket works
Trade, chage and get the profit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:21:54 PM

Firstly i will never put all my money into crypto, why would i have nothing to fall back upon? It's not advisable to do such.
Well in that case I think Bitcoin will be the best option, because it dominate other digital currencies.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:22:42 PM

Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

There are many crypto coins which alone are enough to give you good returns on investment and I would like to mention that they are BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, NEOCOIN, and MONERO these four coins are my favourite one as i have traded them very often in different market conditions and with different trading setups and believe me these coins didn't disappoint me by any trading department like Money management, Volatility, and Momentum. Would like to know about others too.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

i would opt for ethereum. Yes, i see good future in it. This year alone it spiked very high and im sure it is not done yet kaybe it will spike again
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

If I only get to invest my money on one crypto, i would definitely go for bitcoin. Aside from its high value, it has so much potential and with regards to its technology, it is a bit more Stable and have high demand.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: