Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be?  (Read 1829 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

based on your thread title, you will be so rich, or you will be so broke.
putting all your asset in 1 coins is like gambling, because everything can happen in crypto
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

That would be Bitcoin without even thinking twice. Never mentioned how long I will be holding it but just plainly asked where I would love to put all my money into. And I think most people would know the answer on why I chose Bitcoin among all the other coins there is and it is the oldest cryptocurrency there is so it is basically the strongest among others and have been proven and tested by how long it has been in the cryptoworld.
Bitcoin is strongest in the crypto world just because it was the first crypto currency that was ever created and its popularity lies far beyond any other coin in the market. Moreover most of the decentralized exchanges use BTC as their trading pair for other altcoins. Bitcoin according to me is useless in the current market and doesn’t really hold any utility.

It is just alive because of the popularity and the decentralized exchanges. BTC has scalability issues, volatility issue and liquidity issues and doesn’t really serve and purpose to the real world. There are many altcoins that are technically advanced than BTC and serve some purpose in the real world.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

If had to put all my money into one crypto currency, I will put all my money into Global cryptocurrency(GCC coin) because the have high potentials in term of business and individuals transaction both local and international. However, the coin also supported micro payment which you can find in bitcoin world.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

If so i would go all in on Tron TRX right now. Know there have been a lot FUD but just wait and see. And to all the haters out there we all going to be rich without you.  Grin
TRX is a great coin and the project is pretty good, but I would risk upon investing all my money into it, though I would love to invest some amount in it for sure. TRX is a highly volatile coin. It has test net, main net launch and coin burn scheduled on 31st of march. The reason behind spike in its price today is due to the above reasons. The main purpose and utility of TRX will only be known after the launch of the main net. If you are smart enough, you will sell your holdings just before the main net launch and then buy again when the coin goes for correction. TRX though a great coin, it isn’t worth investing all the money that one has.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

If it will be alcoin then etherium. This project have most powerfull team, and eth for now reference of blockchains

MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:39:08 AM

I wouldn't put all of my money in one crypto, it is way to risky and I wouldn't prefer to do that. I will keep put my money separated to reduce risk. If I have to do them, I will pick bitcoin.
smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:37:01 PM

Of course it will be bitcoin, what is the point of investing in forks, if they are always addicted to the center? If BTC collapses and the market as a whole collapses.
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this master node service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738
If I have to put all my money into only 1 crypto, then I will choose Etherum coin. Because I think the etherum has a good graphics movement, which continues to increase despite the increase only slightly by little. Etherum is one example of coins that have proven to stand strong, so I do not think etherum will die in the future. The value will continue to grow.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
23xfi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:48:02 PM

If I was to do this, I'll probably go with some coin you may or may not have heard of. That coin is STEEM and the reason is simple. STEEM makes it possible for me to empower others with the stake I have in the system. So my initial investment doesn't only grow in value, I'm also able to empower hundreds of other people along the line.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:51:52 PM

Of course it will be bitcoin, what is the point of investing in forks, if they are always addicted to the center? If BTC collapses and the market as a whole collapses.

I Will do the same thing since bitcoin is still the leading cryptocurrency and it can really go higher. The market is falling when the price of bitcoin is falling and almost all coins are dependent with bitcoin if its pump and dump altcoins will still follow.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:52:04 PM

If I had to do this, I would have invested all my money in Bitcoin. I don't recommend doing that. Investing all your money in one thing - can very sad end.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lanalang

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

we can't keep all our money in one coin. yes, it looks very impossible to get profit which we will lose even if we will save in one coin. people in general always keep strategy in some coins that money which they save at any time doubled. it as holders or investors derive benefit from money they keep or invest.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:38:50 PM

if purely hypothetical then I would prefer to invest everything in bitcoin because to him I have more confidence
adamgilbert912 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:23:24 PM

if purely hypothetical then I would prefer to invest everything in bitcoin because to him I have more confidence

What about a coin that runs a masternode? You can earn passive income that way...

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:25:51 PM

If I had to choose just one altcoin, surely that would be ethereum.  I really see a  great potential and believe that this year will be the year of ETH

What about a coin that runs a masternode? You can earn passive income that way...

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
vistamara

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

Its not so smart to buy only 1 token, more profitable will be buy many tokens and wait for profit
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

we can't keep all our money in one coin. yes, it looks very impossible to get profit which we will lose even if we will save in one coin. people in general always keep strategy in some coins that money which they save at any time doubled. it as holders or investors derive benefit from money they keep or invest.

It's just a theoretical question. I'm not doing it nor do I recommend anyone else do it. Investing in multiple coins is a front against this often ruthless and volatile market.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

We can but that must be Bitcoin, if you choose any other altcoins then it is not safe. we can trust Bitcoin because this is the father of all cryptocurrency and many investors invested in bitcoin i think they will not let bitcoin to die. So you really want to put your all in on coin then choose Bitcoin.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:05:47 AM

I think it would be bitcoin, since all other currencies rely on this digital currency, and altcoins depend on its price.
hemendrachauhan19

Activity: 181
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:55:01 AM

Go for Polymath, surely gonna be $100+ billion coin in next 3 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: