Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency  (Read 5048 times)
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

Bitcoin cannot be a global currency because the highly developed countries are not accepting it officially and are also not ready to accept it in near future. And the developing countries take it as a way of development so had legalised it.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isllander

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

Why can not it? It already occupies the 6th place in capitalization. But. only a few countries have recognized bitcoin as money. Once the leading countries join this will be achieved.
stallerstobtc

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

This is a theater play, it sounds like a techno coming from the bottom, but a THink Tank linked to the FED would have so many incentives doing this. It will let them keep the lead in the case of an economic crisis of the $. It's called Genius
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

Of course bit coin will become global currency and the popularity the increasing number of users and also the acceptance of it is the prove.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:52:29 PM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.

For me bitcoin can be a global currency because there are so many people wanted that happen. It will be our currency in the future if government make it legal.
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

This is the best time to buy bitcoin and in my opinion hold till 2020 and you will get good return,the present market condition is correction trend and price will reach above $15k above by this year end,if you are late to invest don't hesitate later,may be this chance never you will get again,no one know about what price of bitcoin will be after 5 years, so better time to buy bitcoin now  I think it's still not too late to buy bitcoin at the moment, because I see the market is still experiencing red and that's a sign that bitcoin will go down. Now is the right time to buy bitcoin because I'm sure for the future bitcoin will be more needed, the price will also be expensive.
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:26:05 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin can be a world currency. First of all it is decentralized and does not belong to the state. this is not a physical currency so users can use bitcoin all over the world. Through the bitcoin internet connection available around the world makes it global and provides opportunities for all countries in the world to use it and that's the beauty of bitcoin .
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:01:31 AM

Some say Bitcoin cannot be a global currency and that is why many are not investing in Bitcoin and many politicians has a wrong imagination that Bitcoin will destroy the current financial system including banks and relevant organizations but there is no logic in that. Bitcoins only target is to make the financial system better, efficient and profitable than today so If the world starts to use Bitcoin as a currency the advantages and benefit we can gain is immense because many industries need stable, reliable, secure and specially convenient method to do payment and transactions and that can easily accommodate by Bitcoin due to its well equipped feature and qualities   
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:50:01 AM

In my opinion, whether or not bitcoin becomes the world's currency depends on each of us, maybe if the government still cannot accept and legalize bitcoin, bitcoin will not be able to become a world currency. But maybe if the government wants to legalize bitcoin then bitcoin can become a world currency. So it's all back to us.
Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:58:01 AM

how can you say that bitcoin can not be a global forex? now not when so many nations are actually embracing bitcoins now,I agree with that with time bitcoin will quickly be used as a international currency .
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:04:24 AM

Bitcoin cant be global by 2 main reason: price volatility and transaction speed.
Transaction speed can be solved by lightning networks, price stability maybe also come in one day, then btc can be used globally.
But its old blockchain and today develops blockchains 2nd and 3rd gen, i think they have more chances to be global

Julie PeaLarsen

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:23:55 AM

I think when the bitcoin price is stable and does not fluctuate too large, Combined governments agree to accept bitcoin, bitcoin will become world currency. At present, too many governments have not accepted bitcoin
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

Chances are of course there are, because many people are now talking about cryptocurrency and they plan to invest here so we can say that it has become a global currency but it will not replace fiat money. If the rules for this kind of technology are well organized, I'm sure the price can soar higher and more and more interested. Thanks
Anna_Lewis1

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:22:40 AM

why do you think btc can not be a global currency? BTC now have a largest community. It has a lot of advantage for transaction because of its own technology. The problem of  btc now is still not stable in exchange. There are more speculation of btc. When btc is accepted in banks, it's time BTC be a global currency.
RingWiki65

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:43:10 AM

If you have hundred reasons to say this then I have thousand reasons that can prove that bitcoin can be the global currency and I'm very much sure one day it will be that.
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:05:58 AM

I think Bitcoin can not be a worldwide currency but it is not less than that. You see the history of Bitcoin, how was Bitcoin, and how it is now. There have been many changes in Bitcoin in the world. Nobody thought that Bitcoin would grow so much. But the people did not think so. So I say, or believe me Bitcoin can be a worldwide currency.
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:10:36 AM

Bitcoin can't be a worldwide money are not putting resources into Bitcoin and numerous government officials has a wrong creative ability that Bitcoin will obliterate the current budgetary framework including banks and pertinent organizations.bitcoin is the world's initially decentralized virtual type of cash. Bitcoin can be anything besides a main world cash
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:17:22 AM

It can be global currency if the government of all countries allows using bitcoin.

Because some of the countries Bitcoin is still illegal like in Bangladesh they have an anti-money laundering law they threaten to imprison anyone dealing with cryptocurrencies

so yah you're that Bitcoin cannot be a global currency
Well I think the idea of saying that bitcoin could not be a global currency is wrong. I know that you can get your bitcoins anywhere in this world as long as you have the internet connection. Aside from that if you have bitcoin already then you can perform what others currency can do like investing in an ICO project and BTC is used as a medium of exchange. However, we should not mixed up centralized currency and decentralized digital currency which is bitcoin. Bitcoin is global but in decentralized form.
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:22:27 AM

Yeah it cannot be a global currency but it will help everyone globally, for the convenience it brings us and the profitability of this currency might help to succeed a nation, maybe not now but I am hopeful that it will happen soon, it will take time for it to be able to know by the people from every nation but it will be there soon.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

it is different from the purpose of making blockchain itself by satoshi nakamoto namely comprehensive decentralization but now there have been many market price arrangements and games by a group of people who are only concerned with profit regardless of ethics and the original purpose of blockchain. if this continues to happen then we can see the future of crypto later
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: