Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency  (Read 5048 times)
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:07:15 AM

Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin can hardly become a world currency. But bitcoin will be a more popular form of payment and more convenient in life, exists in parallel with fiat and other means of payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:37:50 AM

I think that bitcoin has all the chances to emerge as a global currency. the principle thing is that the entire global helps this generation now and inside the future.
Walero

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

Bitcoin is already a global currency, because it is a currently the currench that tight different country together. Then as of now I can possess dollar in my domiciliary account without going through bank desk. I can just exchange my coin in an exchange to fiat of my choice.
Jay51

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:25:22 AM

Bitcoin appears in the picture is not appropriate to cover the shortcomings in the current monetary system, but to make it very safe and easily accessible even though it is online-based.
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:32:23 AM

we see that here the bitcoin is getting to be known by a large number of people, people didn't know what bitcoin used to be, but today we all know what bitcoin is, and of course it's easy for bitcoin to become a world currency, we just wait for this continuation of bitcoin

Finatu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:35:33 AM

Even still Bitcoin is not a global currency it is doing fine and during the history of Bitcoin it has clearly shown it has better ability to adapt immensely with any scenario so it has the ability to expand all over the world to become a global currency   
I'm sure bitcoin will be an influential currency in the future, but bitcoin will not be a global currency. Because the position of bitcoin as a digital currency is strongly influenced by internet technology with fast and stable capabilities, while in other parts of the world there are still primitive technologies. That is intellectual ability and subsequent government policies that are not enthusiastic about bitcoin currencies. Because the government does not want control of currencies to be lost, because bitcoin cannot be intervened by anyone.
Qwerts

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.

Yes I agree, bitcoin is far from being a global currency but because of the advent in technology, there is no wonder that it is the most famous cryptocurrency there is. In the future,  it might not be a global currency but it will be the most used and accepted worldwide and eventually maybe more countries will come to realize that it should be regulated.
CLAID

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:24:45 PM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.

If there are certain qualities inoder to become a global currency Bitcoin has all of them without a debate and there is a big posiblity it will become a global currency due to the higher demand it is getting from every industry from all over the world and still any new or experienced  investor or a trader consider Bitcoin as the main currency above all other in the cryptocurrency market and I think that is because of the demand that the outside world has given towards Bitcoin and also it's popularity among many so this will be the first decentralized global currency in the world 
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

I think we have to remember again that the initial goal of creating bitcoin is for global financial system. However the only struggle that will be faced by bitcoin is the regulation from any country.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
buuckj

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

I think that centralization is one of the big problems of Bitcoin today, because most currencies are in the hands of a few people, so the goal of achieving global use is not being achieved, most likely other cryptocurrencies do in the near future.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

Yes, in many ways Bitcoin will repeat the fate of any other currency in the world – it would also be attractive for those who have accumulated so much money that involves some states in poverty. But I believe that Bitcoin can have its own way.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:44:30 PM

at this time it can't but I believe someday bitcoin will become a currency for the world
I think its impossible , bitcoin truly not fit for transactions cause its super volatile and i believe there might be a cryptocurrency from central bank which is stable like tether and would be really safe and good for transaction. Bitcoin could be really good as asset of development but not really good as currency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

Maybe now many doubt that bitcoin is a global currency. But I think bitcoin is likely to be a global currency in the future, because bitcoin is the strongest and very popular so that in the future bitcoin will be accepted as a currency.
vssakib

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

Of course, Bitcoin can be a world currency. However, Bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency for a time.Only the bitcoin has been known in all the countries, which could not make any other coins.Everywhere they are Bitcoin,world Currency Will be.
I agree with your opinion.bitcoin is largest online crypto market. this is popular currency.so i still believe bitcoin can be global currency.   
bluehive21

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

Bitcoin is the first decentralized asset and also the first digital currency that has allowed anyone to do things that other major fiat currencies could never even imagine with the help of Blockchain technology and that is why Bitcoin will be much popular in the future because it possess better qualities and features than any non digital currency in the world and that is why many predict that Bitoin will be the next and first digital token to use as an international currency     
Taya Afi

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

analysts cite an analysis according to which bitcoin can not practically become a global currency, mainly because of high costs.

They begin with an estimate of the money supply in the world, which by 2028 will grow to 210 trillion dol. By this time, 20.367 million bitcoins of 21 million will be produced. Based on the money supply, each bitcoin can cost about 10 million dollars by that time.

Secondly, in the future, operating costs for bitcoin mining will grow to 60% of the proceeds from mining - and will be such that $ 15 million will be spent on generating the unit. Since each block contains about 1500 transactions, each transaction will cost about $ 10,400. With an average price of 11 cents per kilowatt-hour, the energy consumption per transaction will be about 101,114 kWh.

In 2015, 433 billion electronic transactions were registered. If the number of such transactions continues to grow at a constant rate of 10 percent per year, this number will reach 1.5 trillion by 2028.

If BTC is expected to be the main currency of circulation for all of these transactions, then at an estimated energy cost of 1011 kWh per transaction, it will require an energy of about 1,511,484 terawatt hours, which can not be achieved with the most powerful nuclear power plants assembled together. The largest nuclear power plant in the US generates only 34 terawatts of power. For such reasons, Bitcoin will not be a global currency.
kinhdolaos

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is developing more and more and it already accepted in some countries but to become global currency, i think it will not happen
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

I think, for now it is not yet to be global currency, maybe in the future however if the bitcoin industry would be so much introduce to all people and grows its popularity, maybe by then it would be use as a global currency.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:56:13 AM

Of course, Bitcoin can be a world currency. However, Bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency for a time.Only the bitcoin has been known in all the countries, which could not make any other coins.Everywhere they are Bitcoin,world Currency Will be.
I agree with your opinion.bitcoin is largest online crypto market. this is popular currency.so i still believe bitcoin can be global currency.   
Being a global currency mean bitcoin will accepted in all country in this world, it really won't be happen. From a long time ago, a country's decision to ban bitcoin remained unchanged, even when bitcoin prices soared. From there, at least we have seen how it will go forward.
Nissuncutubi

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:07:34 AM

I also think that the emergence of Bitcoin is a revolution, but now many people use Bitcoin as a commodity to buy and sell, which will make Bitcoin change its original meaning!
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: