Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:44:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency  (Read 5051 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:18:55 AM

I believe that a time may come when bitcoin (or some other alt coin) will become a global currency. Popularity of fiat will slowly disappear. Who knows poverty might disappear too.
No one would have ever thought of this thing that bitcoin will have this much of the market value and that bitcoin will have this much of the fame and popularity as it has now. So, we can expect anything to happen in this world especially when it comes to that of the bitcoin. There are likely chances of this thing to happen and that if this thing ever happens, then this will surely help the people in much better way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
multic2012

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

This is a controversial issue, because not all countries want to legalize it, because it will undermine the financial system that has existed for centuries. But I hope that bitcoin will become the world currency!!!
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:51:28 AM

This is a controversial issue, because not all countries want to legalize it, because it will undermine the financial system that has existed for centuries. But I hope that bitcoin will become the world currency!!!

Usually, when the whole world rejects and does not understand some system or product, after a couple of years it rises to the skies!
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:52:57 AM

I believe that a time may come when bitcoin (or some other alt coin) will become a global currency. Popularity of fiat will slowly disappear. Who knows poverty might disappear too.
No one would have ever thought of this thing that bitcoin will have this much of the market value and that bitcoin will have this much of the fame and popularity as it has now. So, we can expect anything to happen in this world especially when it comes to that of the bitcoin. There are likely chances of this thing to happen and that if this thing ever happens, then this will surely help the people in much better way.
But I agree with that person that it is helpful to disappear unemployment problem because people are getting involve in this field with the help of bitcoin so no doubt that people will priority will accept Bitcoin payment instead of fiat because bitcoin is that option of payment where they will don't think about the another thing which are not helping them to make earnings , so surely they will give priority to the bitcoin to use .
And here I am 100% sure that in the coming years of 10 year bitcoin will be a option for everyone to accept as a payment from one country to another country legally without any restriction ( even today we have no restrictions but still few regulations and rules are not in favour to Ake transaction from one country to another country without taxation ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:53:49 AM

It still will. Those who banned crypto in their country will catch up once they realize that bitcoin is dominating the financing institutions in many parts of the world. It's just like any other tech that should be used by many people first until other follow next.
In fact bitcoin is already a global currency because the bitcoin users are present throughout the world. we see bitcoin users throughout the world. It is a fact that even those countries who have consider bitcoin as illegal they will also turn bitcoin as legal currency because bitcoin is the need of the day and all the people will very soon start using bitcoin.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

It still will. Those who banned crypto in their country will catch up once they realize that bitcoin is dominating the financing institutions in many parts of the world. It's just like any other tech that should be used by many people first until other follow next.

We cannot say that for now, I believe bitcoin is capable of becoming a global currency because of its degree of adaptation. As we can see now a days many people in different countries are now engaged in bitcoin. They are earning money through it. So for me it is not impossible for bitcoin to become a global currency.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

We cannot say that for now, I believe bitcoin is capable of becoming a global currency because of its degree of adaptation. As we can see now a days many people in different countries are now engaged in bitcoin. They are earning money through it. So for me it is not impossible for bitcoin to become a global currency.
I fully believe in this because bitcoin is getting so much attention in the world, it is not easy to have a kind of fortune like bitcoin in the last few years. Bitcoin convergence is eligible to be used worldwide and in very small numbers the bitcoin scarcity will occur.
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:49:32 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 12:21:13 AM by sana gull

to me i think that bitcoin is already a global currency and have to accept the fact, even in current time you can see the bitcoin users are holder in every corner of the word, in current time i think that even in backward countries people are using and holding bitcoin for getting some profit from it, i am sure that with the passage of time the number of bitcoin users will continue increasing in all over the world.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:15:01 AM

Looking in what sense to understand the phrase "global currency". If it means that bitcoin will be massively used by the population in all countries and so it will be applied globally, then yes. this will happen. If you mean. that bitcoin will replace other types of currencies and will be massively used in trade international agreements, it is unlikely. At the international level, the use of bitcoin will be hampered by its greater volatility. Price instability is the main obstacle to its use in settlements between states.
Seundavid

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:30:50 AM

Yes it can't never been global currency since everyone operating different currency.
hiroshima786

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency.It is currency that exists in the network only.Which has stirred the world today.It can be a global currency.For some countries,this coin is illegal.But I think this currency will be legal in all countries.And in that the coin will play a significant role in world trade.
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

Only time can tell when will be the Bitcoin is used all over the world with no limit, it may not use on small stores and sidewalk vendors, but I believe every big business establishment will be accepting Bitcoin in every transaction as possible.
cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

Even if bitcoin cannot be a global currency by overtaking the whole fiat currency, it can certainly remain as a great medium of exchange for a wide variety of things all over the world in future.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

I agree with you on. Bitcoin will be more and more popular in the world, but not all countries will accept Btc and other crypto types. The more we realize the possibilities that Btc and blockchain technology carry. If the rules for this kind of technology are well organized, I believe prices will rise even higher.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

It's possible. As it gets more popular, people are most likely to adopt it. The world is evolving, and crypto could be the currency of the future.
Yeah it can be the global currency because the world is turning towards cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. Many people use bitcoin in this day all over the world. It is quite possible that in the future all the world will use bitcoin for their daily needs. But it will take time because many people still do not believe in cryptocurrency.

CryptoMauren

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

Whether or not bitcoin can be a global currency is still no common ground in that direction. As a commodity, bitcoin has not been used as a legitimate currency, just like rupiah, although there are some vendors that accept transactions using bitcoin, both domestically and abroad.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

I can't believe that bitcoin never be global currency. Obviously bitcoin will  be global currency in future. Because people now using Bitcoin at large amount.
nilstairsa

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

There are many countries who doesn’t accept bitcoin and therefore it can’t be global.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:13:11 AM

The present is so, but in the future it will be developed to become a common currency. I believe that blockchain technology will do this.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

In fact bitcoin is already a global currency because the bitcoin users are present throughout the world. we see bitcoin users throughout the world. It is a fact that even those countries who have consider bitcoin as illegal they will also turn bitcoin as legal currency because bitcoin is the need of the day and all the people will very soon start using bitcoin.
Banning bitcoin in any country is for the time being, because when a country complete his survey about bitcoin they legalize bitcoin. In my country government banned bitcoin and I know that this ban of not forever. Government has its reservation and they will legalize bitcoin when they study blockchain technology completely. When they realize the importance of bitcoin they will allow it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: