Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency  (Read 5048 times)
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:20:25 PM

Maybe not, but blockchain technology itself will be a part of future for sure.
That is something really interesting governments, bank and businesses love the blockchain, it is a great idea that made bitcoin possible but they hate bitcoin, they know they will lose the tight control they have on the economy if they allow bitcoin to flourish but at the same time they really do not have any kind of idea of how to stop bitcoin from being adopted by the population of the world.

Bitcoin is just a symbol of Blockchain Technology. In fact, many other altcoins have better technology than Bitcoin, like ETH, XRP, LTC,...The governments can make their our coin based on blockchain technology instead of using Bitcoin - what they can't control. And as we know, the transaction speed of Bitcoin is very slow and cost high fee when there're too many people use it. Imagination if 8 billion people use bitcoin as a global currency, how long will it take for 0.1 BTC transaction? and would it cost 0.01 BTC as the fee to transfer?
No, many coins claim to have better technology than bitcoin, that is correct, but the amount of coins that have better technology than bitcoin are exactly zero, about the issue with the confirmation of transactions this is something we have known for a long time but the developers are already working in the solution, and finally even if governments created their own cryptocurrency I will never use it since it will be the same as using their fiat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

Agreed, Btc can't be a global currency 'cuz price is very unstable.
It should be changing slowly then others can catchup it

fluctuation and instability of bitcoin is not a big issue at all, bitcoin is even now is almost near to become global currency, now bitcoin investors are present throughout the world, this is such a great truth that even those countries who have considered bitcoin as illegal now they are willing to turn bitcoin legal because they get to know bitcoin is need of the day and it is important to make our economy well and good.
Strongly agree with you, to some extent we can say bitcoin is global currency now because bitcoin is acceptable by everyone, there is no discrimination among users, rich, poor, able, disable, specially, ordinary all kind of people are enjoying bitcoin to get a better life, if some of them are not affording to buy bitcoin so for them bitcoin has another way of joining campaigns to earn good money and some bitcoin using their skills and knowledge.
Bitcoin is increasingly asserting its position in the world financial market, as well as many countries around the world accept Bitcoin as a currency. Bitcoin will be hard to accept globally in the short term but I think its value will increase sharply in the next few years due to market demand.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

it is very difficult for bitcoin to become a global currency. because there are still many people who do not know bitcoin and there are still many countries that prohibit the existence of bitcoin. because they fear that the development of bitcoin can not be overcome. but you do not have to worry though some countries do not allow it but in some countries, many have received and legalized bitcoin. and I'm sure bitcoin will go on and on all over the world.
Yes it is difficult but not impossible, i think it will take a lot of time, but still it is possible and it is going to happen, because bitcoin is slowly but regularly increasing its popularity, i am hopeful that a time will come when bitcoin will be too much popular and about all the people of the world will be using bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.
bitcoin is already and will continue to be a global currency,  I've made several transaction with people from other countries through bitcoin,  some even requested that it's only bitcoin that they accept,  so many adoption taking place and you are here saying its not a global adoption?
Yes it is true that bitcoin is not being accepted by so many new countries, so many countries are now taking good interest in bitcoin because it has uncountable benefit for all of us, we just need to make it more famous and spread in our country a little more, so we can surely say that bitcoin is global currency because people from all over the world are buying/selling/ transacting money with bitcoin using it beneficially.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:15:47 AM

Agreed, Btc can't be a global currency 'cuz price is very unstable.
It should be changing slowly then others can catchup it

fluctuation and instability of bitcoin is not a big issue at all, bitcoin is even now is almost near to become global currency, now bitcoin investors are present throughout the world, this is such a great truth that even those countries who have considered bitcoin as illegal now they are willing to turn bitcoin legal because they get to know bitcoin is need of the day and it is important to make our economy well and good.
Strongly agree with you, to some extent we can say bitcoin is global currency now because bitcoin is acceptable by everyone, there is no discrimination among users, rich, poor, able, disable, specially, ordinary all kind of people are enjoying bitcoin to get a better life, if some of them are not affording to buy bitcoin so for them bitcoin has another way of joining campaigns to earn good money and some bitcoin using their skills and knowledge.
Bitcoin is increasingly asserting its position in the world financial market, as well as many countries around the world accept Bitcoin as a currency. Bitcoin will be hard to accept globally in the short term but I think its value will increase sharply in the next few years due to market demand.

This is such nice and perfect thinking about bitcoin because you are right we are getting over the digital world and in our society digital currency is getting higher value than our regular money,. people are modern and educated so they love trying new and technologic things, so bitcoin is such new technology which has given us better opportunities to run our life well and in profit making manner so I think digital currency is now has become need globally we cannot neglects it value and importance in the world.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:10:08 AM

it is not that easy to be a global currency because all aspects must be met if bitcoin want to be global currency, I think bitcoin is not yet deserved to be a global currency because many aspects that have not been fulfilled ..
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:05:36 AM

Bitcoin cannot be a global currency. Government of each country will not allow that to happen, although many people already using bitcoin in some transactions like payment system. Still it is not possible for bitcoin to be global currency because there are some countries that doesn't accept bitcoin and in fact some of them even ban the use of it. Bitcoin is a decentralize cryptocurrency and no government can take control of it not like the physical money that we people has been using for so many years.

Yes, it is impossible to be accepted by governments as global currency because each country has there own rules and regulation, people are using it for basic transaction payment in their concerned countries. Maybe there is a chance to declare the Bitcoin as like gold, but Bitcoin is also treated as a commodity only.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:33:13 AM

it is not that easy to be a global currency because all aspects must be met if bitcoin want to be global currency, I think bitcoin is not yet deserved to be a global currency because many aspects that have not been fulfilled ..

which aspects you are talking about , it serves most of purpose of a currency .
we can store it , transfer it , utilize it as mode of payment , have a value (volatile though) . so it is already a currency , only thing is it is not legal in all countries . apart from it tell us why it can not be global currency ?

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:29:20 PM

It is highly unlikely that the world would adopt an unregulated currency, with high volatility.
For bitcoin to become the global currency, it must go through strong corrections.
tanzaholzmann

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

may be true and probably not,

but I hope, bitcoin to be a practical and easy world currency. And I have to rethink, because if many bitcoin users in this world who do transactions then the possibility of sending bitcoin can take a long time, I hope there is a solution to remove this problem
chetanvineeta

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

It could be i guess, but needs to be regulated globally and that is a big time problem for all countries.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

we can store it , transfer it , utilize it as mode of payment , have a value (volatile though) . so it is already a currency , only thing is it is not legal in all countries . apart from it tell us why it can not be global currency ?
I think Bitcoin can become a popular currency in online payments because of Bitcoin's outstanding features compared to traditional payment types. Bitcoin may not be a good fit for the global currency, but Bitcoin's lead will not change.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:27:58 PM

It could be i guess, but needs to be regulated globally and that is a big time problem for all countries.
Sooner or later but one day bitcoin will legal currency, we should trust our bitcoin and keep on investing no matter what the situation will be, I am sure with the legalization of bitcoin is a lot of valuable countries soon bitcoin will be globally legal but we just have to be patient and wait for the perfect time, I think now a day bitcoin is being legal in several areas so invest don’t be worry about perfect regulation because one day it is gonna happen so being worry is useless.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:39:56 PM

Sooner or later but one day bitcoin will legal currency, we should trust our bitcoin and keep on investing no matter what the situation will be, I am sure with the legalization of bitcoin is a lot of valuable countries soon bitcoin will be globally legal but we just have to be patient and wait for the perfect time, I think now a day bitcoin is being legal in several areas so invest don’t be worry about perfect regulation because one day it is gonna happen so being worry is useless.
Yes bitcoin will very soon legalised in worldwide and everyone will invest in bitcoin very easy so most of people who cannot manage their job salary bircoin will solve their every problem and poverty will more reduce because everyone will easily help to poor people and that's why child labour will end because kids will get best education by bitcoin, so worldwide poverty will reduce and everywhere peace will born and spread like a jungle fire.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:33:06 AM

Bitcoin can already be considered a global digital currency, as it is already used by citizens in all countries of the world. However, he will not be the official currency of any country, and he was not created for this. Bitcoin will only go along with the national money of different countries, but he will not replace them. Most likely, bitcoin will not be massively used at the state level. States will use their centralized crypto-currency for this.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:30:03 PM

Bitcoin can already be considered a global digital currency, as it is already used by citizens in all countries of the world. However, he will not be the official currency of any country, and he was not created for this. Bitcoin will only go along with the national money of different countries, but he will not replace them. Most likely, bitcoin will not be massively used at the state level. States will use their centralized crypto-currency for this.
Yes it is true that bitcoin can be by all people in the worked and in some areas bitcoin has become legal.  Bitcoin has high potential and it can be use at the top of our traditional currency, a lot of countries has already accepted bitcoin in payment and transaction for different business,  so bitcoin will surely be the world currency it will take a little of time but it will happen for user.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

Same as you I really wonder why people keep on saying all this even if they have no proper logic behind it, as according to me bitcoin si gaining good attention of people worldwide, bitcoin is just like and good luck Cham in a lot of countries because bitcoin made then enlist of well developed countries because of its importance and highly benefits, now in the whole world almost everyone is satisfied with bitcoin so it will soon be the legal currency universally.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:15:43 AM

it seems that you are not familiar with bitcoin extensively, bitcoin already talks about people and is known by many people in every country.
almost all countries are involved in bitcoin progress to date.

but there are some countries that still ban bitcoin because many are abusing to buy illicit goods such as drugs.

but behind it all the many benefits that can be felt because easy transactions between countries using bitcoin
tutakhamunba

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:01:29 AM

it seems that you are not familiar with bitcoin extensively, bitcoin already talks about people and is known by many people in every country.
almost all countries are involved in bitcoin progress to date.

but there are some countries that still ban bitcoin because many are abusing to buy illicit goods such as drugs.

but behind it all the many benefits that can be felt because easy transactions between countries using bitcoin

I think BTC is more like an asset than a currency because it has no stable value
aliichaudhary

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

It would not be global currency because most of the countries are not accepting crypto. Due to lack of acknowledgement about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: