Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency  (Read 5051 times)
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

It is safe to say Bitcoin has a worldwide recognition already, the crisis currently  rocking the Crypto world  is only delaying the inevitable global acceptability of Bitcoin. Bitcoin would surely become worldwide currency
It will be a global currency but till date it is not because many people still do not know about cryptocurrency and it is hard to convince them for investing in cryptocurrency. They will take long time to know about cryptocurrency. Till that time I think it will not be a global currency but in the far future it will take over the market and the whole world will use only crypto as their regular currency.

kenziefried

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:38:37 AM

there are some hurdles in the way of bitcoin to become global currencies like everyone dont know how to keep them in wallet and use wallet., fear to lose..
If they are not having information about bitcoin then there are alto of sites about bitcoin guidance which can help them out, so it’s a lame excuse for this negative statement, I think as much posture and as much profit bitcoin is giving us now a day so bitcoin will become global currency soon and we will get more profit with it, so I think buy mow and hold it I am sure bitcoin one day will get globally currency, it only needs our continues support and hold our bitcoin.
Now many big countries like Russia, Japan and Australia have legalized bitcoin which means that the world is going to accept bitcoin as their legal and regular currency. This decision is the first step towards globalization of bitcoin. In the future no doubt the whole world will use concurrency as their regular currency and all other currencies will disappear.
MIDCAZY1987

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

At present it has not been accepted in many countries. Please wait in the future.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:23:35 AM

Obviously Bitcoins will be the world most using currency very soon. Bitcoin is virtual coin.
World is now moving to virtual and every international marketplace going to be dependent on bitcoins .
 so it is predicted that this virtual coins demand will be high.
Now Bitcoins using worldly for various types of business also using in various online marketplace. Clients and worker use bitcoins for paying and buying. There is some problem exist ,the price of coins increasing and decreasing randomly it itself a risk .
This problem may be solved very soon .

SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

"Has the bubble burst?" Yes. The rate was too high, but now it hits the bottom.
- This is bad? Of course, but this is inevitable.
Is it critical? No. In the conditions of fast phase change as in bitcoin, the situation is normalized much faster than in the days of dotcoms
dunghuu1992

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:24:51 PM

BTC need time to prove an asset.Please wait last year.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

Is it critical? No. In the conditions of fast phase change as in bitcoin, the situation is normalized much faster than in the days of dotcoms
Yes its price is going to high and if it will low so it is mean that you should invest but some people are very scared and they consider that bitcoun will end and that's why their money will lose  but bitcoin is not harmful currency basically it is a beneficial currency and that's why it is mostly global currency and every country will get a lot of profit for their economy.

peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:36:28 AM

Bitcoin which is the largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, can be recognized as a global currency but would exist side by side with fiat, there are many rules and regulations yet to be enforced in the cryptocurrency world which would shield people from scammers and this may take some time to happen since this is a relatively new financial area. No doubt cryptocurrency is the future of payments but it would dominate the internet payment sector faster than other areas.
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

The currency must be stable, and other commodities are valued on it. BTC's current volatility is too strong!
Another reason why Bitcoin cannot be used as a currency is that the liquidation is too slow and the fees are high!
It seems that BTC cannot be a global currency yet!
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

It is very normal bitcoin has volatile nature and it use to happen mostly but it does not mean that we should be worry about it and thinking about panic selling price rises and gets down too, when people will start using bitcoin only instead of fiat then bitcoin will surely and officially be the global currency which is almost done as more countries are now suppose to legalize bitcoin,
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

I believe in the future; bitcoin can completely replace the global currency. Because if the bitcoin price is stable and controlled by the government, then bitcoin will be recognized as a monetary asset.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

I think Bitcoin was a global currency already because wherever place you are and as long as that place legalize Bitcoin you could use it. In fact, there are some countries are now seen the potential of this coin that's why they allow it to use in few transaction like in local stores. Though there are still some countries who are against it but it might change if it'll introduce well in their place.
But the fact is there are many countries that ban the use of bitcoin, for instance, if you come to my country bitcoin does not apply to be a means of payment. My country's government makes bitcoin as the illegal currency used for a payment. Global currency is maximized is all the use of bitcoin legalized, if you want to exchange money in local exchange in the country is not your place, I am sure with 100% you will not do it. A lot of things have to be met when creating a local exchange account, and I think this applies across the country.

Its impossible to ban bitcoin

Decentralised blockchains can be regulated only  by miners or users. There is no way for humans or governments to regulate bitcoin.

Governments can only accept bitcoin  in their Law systems or ignore it.
Ban is a kind of ignorance
This is something governments have not realized yet, they have no control over the network, they like to think that whatever laws they pass will be obeyed without question but when it comes to bitcoin they have no power and even if in the future they decided to buy bitcoin and mine bitcoin as well the moment they reach some kind of control over the network we can switch to another network more capable of resisting them.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:25:08 PM

I believe in the future; bitcoin can completely replace the global currency. Because if the bitcoin price is stable and controlled by the government, then bitcoin will be recognized as a monetary asset.

Yes bitcoin can replace the fiat from our world to become global currency, now we can see how fast bitcoin is being use for all kind of purchasing and all kind of shopping purposes, people have guts to invest in bitcoin even at the falling situation only because they know bitcoin has potential to be high and rise as much as we can get from it, so everywhere in the world bitcoin is being famous as monetary asset.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

Yes bitcoin can replace the fiat from our world to become global currency, now we can see how fast bitcoin is being use for all kind of purchasing and all kind of shopping purposes, people have guts to invest in bitcoin even at the falling situation only because they know bitcoin has potential to be high and rise as much as we can get from it, so everywhere in the world bitcoin is being famous as monetary asset.
I do not think that bitcoin can replace fiat so easily, it will surely take a lot of time and may be more than half century, but still its users will continue increasing and it will very soon become a global currency, because people from all over the world will start using it as optional. They will like to use both bitcoin as well as their fiat currency for different purposes.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:57:09 PM

I do not think that bitcoin can replace fiat so easily, it will surely take a lot of time and may be more than half century, but still its users will continue increasing and it will very soon become a global currency, because people from all over the world will start using it as optional. They will like to use both bitcoin as well as their fiat currency for different purposes.
bitcoin is a trusted currency forever and every one should get a lot of benefits from this currency because it will never lose your profit and that is why it will become a global currency and every country will going to accept this currency as like real currency and they want to buy everything buy in bitcoin because they know it will never stolen buy thief.
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:42:01 PM

Bitcoin can be the global currency in the not too distant future.

Since it isn't restricted to use in particular countries, and can be used anywhere the seller accepts it.

It is the future of money. It is the new normal.
To some extent you are right, but keep one thing in mind that blockchain is on the bank of bitcoin and they will never let it down and limit it only to investment assets. In the future it will hold the world market and all other currencies will disappear from the market but it will take long time because trust in digital currency will take time for many people.

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:08:21 PM

This is a good hypothesis but I don't believe in such possibility as Bitcoin is airway becoming a global curreny and in the coming days more and more people are joining this curreny.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:44:02 PM

I think the possibility of having a cryptocurrency to be globally used have a slim posibilty. but it's not impossible tohappen, there are just some issues that needs to be address prior it could be implemented.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:23:54 AM

No it is not right concept. Bitcoin has a good response in many country. But it is mostly using now on developed countries. Bitcoin can be a world currency. But unfortunately, Bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency within short time.
tanvo208

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

This is just the beginning of cryptocurrency. The beginning of human is human not the monkeys.They are a different specie lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: