Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:49:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency  (Read 5053 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:34:30 PM

Bitcoin hasn't gained the potential of being a global currency. Till date bitcoin has been serving as an alternative to the global currency which is in use around the world. Altcoins were serving as an alternative to the bitcoin, which is the main cause for the existence of the term as well the innovation bitcoin and blockchain technology.
olari

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

I agree that bitcoin cannot be a global currency. Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are highly volatile. This means the value of a bitcoin can fluctuate drastically—and often there is no way to predict a fluctuation or explain why one may have occurred. Because bitcoins are not tied to a centralized institution, government, or bank their prices may rise and fall dramatically.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

I do not think so. I think the bitcoin future will be a global currency used by all nations in the world. The world economy is growing and bitcoin is born to meet that development demand, people will respond and use the features of bitcoin effectively. And I believe, with that potential, with that bright future, the bitcoin will grow as we expect.
We all expect bitcoin as a global currency for border-less transactions. It may happen but definitely not in quick time as there are lots of places where people still not having access to internet. So, probably the first step toward bitcoin as a global currency must be reaching out of internet to every part of this world. After that only we can see bitcoin will be evolving as a global currency.
If we talk about the potential of the bitcoin, then I don’t really think so that there will be any such reason to oppose this thing that bitcoin cannot become a global currency. However, this is very much difficult thing to do and that there are so many hurdles which will come in the way of bitcoin while becoming a global currency. Still we can hope for the best and that we can expect bitcoin to be the global currency one day.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:55:32 AM

Bitcoin is already a world currency, It's popularity are all over the world.
We have seen its capability though bitcoin was not ready at that time.
This year will be a good time for bitcoin as it gains the improvement we need.
BTC is all over the world and many countries want to shut down bitcoin because they know that anytime now
Bitcoin will be the currency of all country.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

I agree that bitcoin cannot be a global currency. Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are highly volatile. This means the value of a bitcoin can fluctuate drastically—and often there is no way to predict a fluctuation or explain why one may have occurred. Because bitcoins are not tied to a centralized institution, government, or bank their prices may rise and fall dramatically.
Well bitcoin is volatile currency but still it is using for high amount of profit with it, fluctuation of bitcoin is not bad thing if we get to know about the nature of bitcoin,  bitcoin is free currency so no government can have command over it, we should use it as it has very high potential to be legal globally, bitcoin fame and popularity is now increasing for profit making, so bitcoin is making profit now we are not going to see the fall this year, better we hold for that day to see it as most wide currency, bitcoin price is now expending more and more I am hopeful to see bitcoin as global currency in few years.
ChristopherHolan

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:28:08 AM

We are living in anxiety. when BTC is going down. But it has shown signs of recovery.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:43:08 AM

Well bitcoin is volatile currency but still it is using for high amount of profit with it, fluctuation of bitcoin is not bad thing if we get to know about the nature of bitcoin,  bitcoin is free currency so no government can have command over it, we should use it as it has very high potential to be legal globally, bitcoin fame and popularity is now increasing for profit making, so bitcoin is making profit now we are not going to see the fall this year, better we hold for that day to see it as most wide currency, bitcoin price is now expending more and more I am hopeful to see bitcoin as global currency in few years.

Bitcoin do have many advantages but it may still be diffucult to become a global currency because bitcoin dont have a strong  connection in governments and banks or in short bitcoin isnt regulated due to the fact that it is a decentralized currency.   Bitcoin is also limited which means not all people can posibly obtain a bitcoin , not unlike to fiats or local currencies that their supply is unlimited because they are been created by the banks and governments.  Bitcoin can only be a national currency but not an international currency because some few countries wont unite because they restrct and ban bitcoin.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

it also has ability to become a global currency but it’s not more common than fiat. As far as you know that bitcoin is going more viral recently and even quickly. The numbers of people keeps an eye on it is significantly huge and almost it is covered all over the world. What more, there are some countries right now accept bitcoin as a real currency although it’s not a paper money. Therefore bitcoin can be a global currency which is used by bitcoin users. We can take it as an extra currency which can help us pay for what we buy and use around the world and this is really great!
I wonder why we keep saying it has the ability when it is of course already being used globally. Gone are those days when I would have to start sourcing for dollar in my country just to send to a merchant in Japan as an importer. I can easily just send bitcoin from my country without any hassle at the comfort of my home from my wallet and then get my consignments.

If that is not global already to anyone, I wonder what else is called global. One day or other, bitcoin will definitely become as a global currency of the world for the people who adopt digital systems and for the rest of people it may take century of time to serve them as a global currency.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

Bitcoin cannot be a global currency: because no power has ever done it. But I do not know what to show us next time. Nearly 200 countries can use a single currency in half of these countries, but it is impossible to combine southern america and eastern asian countries under a single currency.
Honestly, reading your post actually got me confused the more as to what you are implying exactly.
Bitcoin is already being used internationally between one country and the other, which absolutely makes it global. Are we in the level of huge adoption yet ? No, but this is a start and we are going to be heading there eventually. In a nutshell, people are gradually beginning to see what makes bitcoin useful and valuable as a currency and that is what would make it possible.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

Well, I think it's possible but not in this time. Cause it's clearly that the bitcoin is the official and top crypto currency that you may use in different country. It's depend on what will gonna happen in the future, no one knows. But all things is possible.
Psyloc9302003

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

Bitcoin is already being used as global currency..many people in different country in the world is already using btc regardless of its legality in their nation.. acceptance and security is the key to its existence..many people every day are being aware of the existence of btc and seeing its potentiality as currency..
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

I think bitcoin is too young for now to be a global currency I mean there's a lot needed to be consider before it will use worldwide and it will take years or decades to be like a real currency. And so we should be enjoying these moments when bitcoin is still affordable for everyone as when bitcoin will be used globally surely the demand will increase.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

I strongly agree, because bitcoin can not be a global currency because there are some countries that can not accept the existence of bitcoin, and the global currency is still controlled by fiat. but bitcoin can replace the payment system through the internet.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:02:28 AM

Never think such will ever happen, it might just be use by most advanced countries, and moreso, the volatility of bitcoin will not always allow that because i cant just imagine a reason where the financial position of a bank will be fluctuating because of price change..
huyguain

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:31:56 AM

sure, the technology of bitcoin is too old.but now btc is still the king of cryptocurrency. I think bitcoin is gold, ethereum is gas for now
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.
Uhm… I think that Bitcoin is kind of a global currency. I know I that most of the governments considers it as an illegal thing, but there are lots of other places you can stay to send and receive Bitcoin . So as long as you can use it to transfer and receive money, it’s still a global piece for sending and receiving money cause it is decentralized, meaning that anyone can make use if it, as long as their government approves the use of cryptocurrencies.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

on the other hand we can easily see many projects based on blockchain that wants to take all the personal data of human and conduct a qr code to anyone like humans are a kind of goods which makes us as products in the middle of corporation (centralization)
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

I really do believed that bitcoin can be a world currency. But it may not be happen for now but it could be a big possibility in the future to be happen I guess. Because if not, why some countries regulated them bitcoin as their alternative currency to their nations? isn't right? just think of it.
fxcryptotrader

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:34:37 PM

Its a fact that the concept behind bitcoin is decentralization but unfortunately its market is centralized.The whole market is manipulated easily by few persons or some specific country.If all this situation continues ,then its obvious bitcoin can't be a global currency.But we must never be pessimistic.Anything can happen in market.Lets hope for the best.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

Its a fact that the concept behind bitcoin is decentralization but unfortunately its market is centralized.The whole market is manipulated easily by few persons or some specific country.If all this situation continues ,then its obvious bitcoin can't be a global currency.But we must never be pessimistic.Anything can happen in market.Lets hope for the best.

No need to use bitcoin as a global currency because it is one of the normal online currencies has a lot of development and value in short time but there is no guarantee about the stability and future so bitcoin cannot be used as global currency .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: