Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets be careful on what we are investing  (Read 52363 times)
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:43:09 PM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/denaro-ico-raises-8-7m-and-goes-up-in-smoke/
yes definitely please like everyone wish to invest on better currency for their future but in today situation it is very difficult to find the better investment for your future and also if we find the better investment in correct time then the investment opportunity for everyone so if you have a certain decision then quickly do it by taking any risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:17:24 PM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.

You are right, we should not invest just for the sake of it, anything we buy should worth th risk are taking, we should stop giving our money to scammers, if they can't get money from people anymore maybe they will desist from the bad act.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:30:00 PM

People are enough careful now, that is why people stop investing in ICOs and they are investing only on reputed IEO projects! Therefore, the number of fudders are very low nowadays! So, the bear market, so many scam ICO helped people to be a careful crypto supporter!

sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:53:30 PM

From my point of view, we should always look at the product itself, not just evaluate the idea. And in here we can also differentiate the projects by the industry. Are there any particular ones you are following?
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:55:18 PM

From my point of view, we should always look at the product itself, not just evaluate the idea. And in here we can also differentiate the projects by the industry. Are there any particular ones you are following?

Good evening sarpora. That's an interesting aspect to discuss. I would probably agree with you that we have to evaluate much more than just an idea. For me, the prototype and the product matter. I believe entertainment industry to be pretty interesting + innovative
sarrpora

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:55:52 PM

Good evening sarpora. That's an interesting aspect to discuss. I would probably agree with you that we have to evaluate much more than just an idea. For me, the prototype and the product matter. I believe entertainment industry to be pretty interesting + innovative

And are there any advanced projects you can outline? Curious to find out more about them
Danumsigwasan

Activity: 253
Merit: 13

I am from Forex world.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 08:56:14 PM

That is absolutely correct. It’s so important for us to be wise with making investment, as we just can’t afford to make mistakes when it comes to putting our hard earned money randomly. As a trader, the most important aspect is broker and I know how much of a pain it is to get stuck with wrong companies like I did with Instaforex, so we got to be careful.
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:56:54 PM

And are there any advanced projects you can outline? Curious to find out more about them

Well, one of the most interesting ones I have discovered lately is Verasity. I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto. They are entering the video sharing market
sarrpora

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:57:37 PM

Well, one of the most interesting ones I have discovered lately is Verasity. I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto. They are entering the video sharing market

Sounds very familiar, but can you please provide more details on what exactly they are building, please?
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:01:04 PM

I have invested in Vanta Network really great project  which already has partnershiped with Microsoft ,Amazon Web services and etc so people who still dont know about this project can suggest invest in this Korean project now.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

tsurpalglobe

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:10:33 PM

Sounds very familiar, but can you please provide more details on what exactly they are building, please?

Sure, of course. In few words, Verasity is a disruptive video sharing platform designed to pivot the online video ecosystem by enabling a direct and transparent relationship between viewers, content creators and advertisers. But I recommend you to check out more on their website. From my point of view, guys are very innovative
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:39:12 PM

That is the apt truth, anyone investing without due diligence is indirectly take a huge risk which most of the times come back disastrous. No matter the coin, the team behind it, the hype etc let's endeavour to research so as to safeguard our funds.

Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:47:16 PM

Your opinion is very true if we want to invest in ICO, we must know the origin of the project.  With so many scam projects making crypto names worse, it can make other people not trust crypto.  But maybe we have to research more deeply about the project's personalities so that you can find out whether the project is a scam or not.  In my opinion, the main thing we have to look at is the partner who supports the project, whether official or not, and we must see from the team to know their personal identity.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:40:37 PM

of course we need to careful, even some bounty hunter do research first before participate in any campaign.
specially for investment because we put our money, and hope it will grow not going scam because shit coin but this does not reduce the intention of people to invest in crypto.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:57:13 PM

Risk is a part of investment and not only on ICO investment. So what we can do is minimize the risk. We can minimize it with doing some research and be careful to each projects that we want to participate.

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:42:07 PM

If we don't carefully choose what project we want to investing, then we may getting scammed later.
Many ICO's in 2018 were actually only scam projects, stealing peoples money from fundraising.
Fortunately this year IEO is exist, so we can investing on the trusted exchange platform.

Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 03:06:58 PM

We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not.

Homework is very important, most successful projects are slammed for being fueled by speculative investing. getting rich quick on an investment in a hot new project is tempting enough to draw seasoned investors and beginners into risky areas. Be caution as you look for new investment opportunities in the project. Spend time looking in every detail, and assume that the absence of a piece of important information may be an attempt to hide an unsound model or concept. Look for outside sources to verify the legitimacy of any project before making an investment.

m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:11:11 PM

People don't invest in rush except exchange Launchpad or bullrun. After researching people don't trust ICO, so IEO easy can be fast involve with investment. Almost all IEO are legit expect restrictions and limitation.
actually not like that, there are several IEOs that are done in not so big exchanges. they can't get investors, and finally the project must find other ways of selling. now what you see is successful and trustworthy maybe the IEO is being done in several big exchanges. try to see the IEO with a small exchange, they also have difficulty finding funds from investors.

SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:16:35 PM

People don't invest in rush except exchange Launchpad or bullrun. After researching people don't trust ICO, so IEO easy can be fast involve with investment. Almost all IEO are legit expect restrictions and limitation.
actually not like that, there are several IEOs that are done in not so big exchanges. they can't get investors, and finally the project must find other ways of selling. now what you see is successful and trustworthy maybe the IEO is being done in several big exchanges. try to see the IEO with a small exchange, they also have difficulty finding funds from investors.

Yes, it's not about the exchange. And in the project that resko wants to collect more money. I know a few projects that have done so. And that they are successful? Not. And for a large stock exchange, you first need to spend money and not all fraudsters are ready for it)
tendenc

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:27:31 PM

investment in cryptography desire signify u get to capture immense hazard. It cover bitcoin. On the other hand it ballplayer take u a great come back. Whether any humans buoy just move a calm come back. So arrays ballplayer be greater suitable to them.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: