Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:58:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets be careful on what we are investing  (Read 52374 times)
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:26:31 PM

investing in encryption will mean u have to take huge risks. It includes bitcoin. But it may bring u a good return. If some people can only get a steady return. Then banks may be better suited to them.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 02:23:42 PM

Participation in ICOs has always been risky. And we should be more careful now because of the especially since the number of scam ICOs has increased a lot over as a last years. Before joining any ICO, we should read the whitepaper of the project and do a detailed study of the project's team members.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:25:48 PM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/denaro-ico-raises-8-7m-and-goes-up-in-smoke/
All of us know about the statistic that 99% of all ICOs are scams, I can´t even remember every scam ICO. But there were much bigger ICO that collected more than 7 million USD. For example Centra or Envion.  Smiley

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:44:09 PM

i think participating in IEO's  has less risk and even more profitable
specially IEO's that launch in binance
comapare to ICO , IEO has the assurance that it has an exchange already.

Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:45:23 PM

Participation in ICOs has always been risky. And we should be more careful now because of the especially since the number of scam ICOs has increased a lot over as a last years. Before joining any ICO, we should read the whitepaper of the project and do a detailed study of the project's team members.

Agree, ICO is currently too risky, this is because there are many scam projects that make us alert, even I can say only 1% of ICOs are successful and are available on exchanges, and 99% fail or cannot reach softcap.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 02:47:53 PM

Agree, ICO is currently too risky, this is because there are many scam projects that make us alert, even I can say only 1% of ICOs are successful and are available on exchanges, and 99% fail or cannot reach softcap.
The failed projects are part of the whole ecosystem and they contribute to the system too. I am optimistic about the growing of the ICOs and the majority fail to reach a predetermined soft cap, badly.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1189

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:34:26 PM

The failed projects are part of the whole ecosystem and they contribute to the system too. I am optimistic about the growing of the ICOs and the majority fail to reach a predetermined soft cap, badly.
But maybe with that, investor will learn from their mistakes. I mean, this kind of business sometime underestimated by some people. Like they will buy, if loss they will hold until price back and get their money back.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:43:45 PM

indeed there are many frauds that occur in crypto, many ICO scams in circulation make investors afraid to invest, even though they have carried out analysis and research on a project, the risk of fraud is certainly there, we must be careful and selective in choosing ICO, we also must know who the teams are members of the ICO to reduce the risk of fraud

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:58:54 PM

indeed there are many frauds that occur in crypto, many ICO scams in circulation make investors afraid to invest, even though they have carried out analysis and research on a project, the risk of fraud is certainly there, we must be careful and selective in choosing ICO, we also must know who the teams are members of the ICO to reduce the risk of fraud
Now even those people who have a very high rating on ICO Bench are often participants in some kind of scam projects. I think they themselves did not even know that the project could be scam

No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 04:20:27 PM

you're too optimistic if you think ico will grow back. now ico is over and all projects that still use this method to raise funds will only end in failure.

You know now there is a better way than ICO, IEO. and many people pay attention to this. IEO becomes very profitable for investors and developers. so if I have to choose to invest I will choose the IEO project
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:01:53 PM

You should always think about this, because it has become very dangerous to invest today because of the huge number of scammers that today are trying to deceive by any means. And they do it.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:55:08 PM

Yes. I appreciate with you. In this market people mostly the newcomers come to this space and think that they will invest a bit and will be rich over night. And that's where the problem begins. In this ecosystem knowledge matters. If you don't have knowledge about this market and how it works, if you are not interested in the technology then this whole market is not about you. In this area many projects want to create the hype and those who don't have the knowledge are trapped by this hype and pump and dump game. So I  always suggest that always do some research on your own then go for investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:16:17 PM

You should always think about this, because it has become very dangerous to invest today because of the huge number of scammers that today are trying to deceive by any means. And they do it.

Based on that, a large number of scammers who are ready to pounce on us, it would be better if we invest in coins that have proven reliability. Bitcoin can be the best choice, in my opinion, among the other coins.

Cocoincos

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:31:20 PM

now is too much scam in ICO projects and quality scam too, hard to understand where is real project because even  authoritative sites promoting scam
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:00:11 PM

I just wonder why some ICO team demand for huge amount of money for a product that they could have developed on their own or better still the demand for support from investors should be minimal.
Sometimes they end up not delivering what they promised, which is an absolute bridge of contract. This is why we need to be sure that the team can be trusted with their what they have promised to achieve.
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:27:15 PM

Investment can be very profitable and can also be very detrimental. We must be smart to follow the investment because if we are not careful, then we will be a big chance to become victims of fraud. ICO is an easy way for fraudsters to get money. Through fake ICO, fraudsters will make the maximum profit. They only think of their personal benefits without thinking of the rights of others they have deceived. We must be smart in choosing a trusted and responsible ICO.
cartman93

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:52:20 AM

That's true, some people are too spontaneous and invest money without any knowledge of crypto so research is necessary. I always pay attention when owners put much efforts in creating a community and is is to be in touch with teams of their coins. That's why I’m supporting FuturoCoin, also because of their policy which aims to make crypto more popular to people who were not interested in crypto before
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:08:57 PM

That's true, some people are too spontaneous and invest money without any knowledge of crypto so research is necessary. I always pay attention when owners put much efforts in creating a community and is is to be in touch with teams of their coins. That's why I’m supporting FuturoCoin, also because of their policy which aims to make crypto more popular to people who were not interested in crypto before
Only the younger generation will be interested in cryptocurrency now and in the future.  I can hardly imagine an elderly person who can pay for utilities or buy any goods using cryptocurrency.  This requires certain knowledge, and it is already too late for old people to study.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:59:28 PM

That's true, some people are too spontaneous and invest money without any knowledge of crypto so research is necessary. I always pay attention when owners put much efforts in creating a community and is is to be in touch with teams of their coins. That's why I’m supporting FuturoCoin, also because of their policy which aims to make crypto more popular to people who were not interested in crypto before
Only the younger generation will be interested in cryptocurrency now and in the future.  I can hardly imagine an elderly person who can pay for utilities or buy any goods using cryptocurrency.  This requires certain knowledge, and it is already too late for old people to study.
But there's still older people who loves to read and learned, it's not only the young generations but also needs to consider those who's willing to take the chance, there's some people out there even in their ages still wanting to learn how things works and how to take the benefits, they can be consider even the numbers is not that much compared to the numbers of new generations who's really can fully adopt everything inside this new system.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:52:01 PM

Yes, I think there are many things we still need to know about investing because it's not easy and there are many other factors that make us often fail. Extensive knowledge is the key because with that we can move to the right, I always support the best here and appreciate those who work hard to build Altcoin for a better future for Cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: