Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2019, 12:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets be careful on what we are investing  (Read 13317 times)
DainSLane

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:00:46 AM

That is true if we want to plan for investment we must be careful because many ICOs as of now are going scam, we must vigilant and double research it first. Investment very risky and anytime we will loss our money if we have made mistakes decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY OVER 3000 GAMES
LIGHTNING FAST WITHDRAWALS
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ranly123

Activity: 644
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:06:08 AM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/denaro-ico-raises-8-7m-and-goes-up-in-smoke/

Most of the time we should be careful specially when matters involves money. In crypto, digital assets are considered valuable so we should be careful and vigilant in doing so.

nicecrypto

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:22:58 AM

yes it is always good to do a background check of team behind any project to know if they have any track record or past experience on the field of the project they propose to the general public, it is important to also know how committed the team are towards the overall development of the project long term, if team are not committed they tend to betray each other and the investors of their project, so it is most important to check the team of project so that we don't fall into scam project.

elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:30:09 AM

ICO fraud has a tremendous impact on investors and bounty hunters. Reduced trust has made it difficult for ICO to raise funds. So now we have to be more careful in determining the ICO project. Before you join it is better to check from various aspects.
rencong bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:38:46 AM

only those who dare to invest in the ICO, and of course if we experience a loss there will be no one who will be responsible for it all, this is a big risk that is borne, I myself prefer to trade rather than do investment in ICO, because by trading there is indeed far less profit that we will get compared to investing in ICO.

greenclub09

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:55:18 AM

investing in ICOs is a very risky way but we can get huge profit if the ICO success and listed on big exchanges, so when we want invest in ICO we must becareful before we invest and choose a really good project, but i must say there are risks that we have to take because scammers and percentage of failling in this downtrend market can cause us loss all money.

OrangeII

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 08:09:06 AM

investing in ICOs is a very risky way but we can get huge profit if the ICO success and listed on big exchanges, so when we want invest in ICO we must becareful before we invest and choose a really good project, but i must say there are risks that we have to take because scammers and percentage of failling in this downtrend market can cause us loss all money.
basically we must pay attention to what we invest. we know that investment is currently very risky, especially in the ICO. look for all the important information from a project before you start investing.

pearcy jackson

Activity: 532

https://www.bitbondsto.com/?a=RUHECO

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:22:47 AM

This also made the Crypto market worse, with many scams, the crypto image in the eyes of the public became worse. besides that many people are traumatized by bankruptcy. I cannot blame investors who are inadvertent and easily believe in a project, because sometimes fraudsters are smarter in doing the tricks.

nik009

Activity: 1225
Merit: 501

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:58:10 AM

Follow market trends and keep updated information so that you invest assets properly.
IEO new trends in investment, at least you participate.

I think IEO on exchanges like Binance, bittrex and kucoin should not be missed and advantage should be taken from them. I have seen people 3x - 5x money from these IEO. Also the losing percentage in these IEO is very less.
This is the best investment of the current time.
I don't know how they made it, probably they used a custom set of scripts, one of the easiest way to join an IEO.

This is hardly possible manually.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:35:29 PM

Follow market trends and keep updated information so that you invest assets properly.
IEO new trends in investment, at least you participate.
There are so many IEOs these day that worth investing in, but the problem most investors have is that, they sell out so fast and at they end most people miss out. Imagine the IEO on Bittrex that got sold out in just 10 seconds.
It's until so many people start having access to it, before we can all feel its  real impact.
Starfranko

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

SAVEDROID CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR EVERYONE

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:42:09 PM

Digging deep for information about any project one wants to invest in is critical. With that some pitfalls might be avoided.

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
criket

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 01:55:24 PM

basically we must pay attention to what we invest. we know that investment is currently very risky, especially in the ICO. look for all the important information from a project before you start investing.
whereas if you see the bonus given, most of the ico at the start of the sale must be very large. but I prefer to choose the investment at the end, it's also if you find a really good ico. even though our most important little bonus is really mature in choosing and researching the project. because researching the ico project is not easy.
Mata Kripto

Activity: 124

https://www.facite.org/

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:59:03 PM

Of course I have always been careful before investing in ICO or Altcoin because we all don't want to lose money, it's better to take the time to study the project before joining and ensure that they have a clear team / fill in the entire project according to their goals. Know that fraudsters are waiting for us.

FACITE.ORG ❂ Blockchain Business Model In Kazakhstan
• ● IEO START: 27 MAY 2019 ● • (https://www.facite.org/)
BurstBurst

Activity: 456

Moozicore

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:12:32 PM

to all investors and want to invest in ico and altcoins will only be careful of your competitors because of the huge risky amount of money that talks about the emerging ico project but not all are verified or legit so it can be take care of your partner ico so as not to scam your trading funds or purchase altcoinds so you can also be careful because many shitcoins are coming out and new altcoins but not all new altcoins have potential and longterm so be careful now I just observe that year is a lot more scams that the project is coming out and few are legit so investors are also afraid to join the ico to buy their coin sales.

znation

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:17:56 PM

When investing in ICO, you need to ensure that the organizers are well known and knowledgeable in order to complete the project as planned, because ICO projects tend to fail and most of them even I will not accomplish what they promised.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
naruto7676

Activity: 286

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:18:18 PM

Be careful always and dont make decisions on a bad way to protect your investment and to avoid scams because now a lot of ICO ang bounty projects are scam amd not realt trusted so be wise in terms on investing,invest only on active projects and do not invest on in active bounty.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Ochakemaput

Activity: 300

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 02:21:02 PM

When investing in ICO, you need to ensure that the organizers are well known and knowledgeable in order to complete the project as planned, because ICO projects tend to fail and most of them even I will not accomplish what they promised.

most of them are only registered in exchange, and after one year those who are not really developing will disappear from the market talks. it could even be, they won't have value.

Dennicex

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:23:22 PM

You should always be careful when choosing projects in which you want to invest. I am always worried about projects that collect investors' money in presales. It is very rare to find a project that asks for nothing from anyone. There are very few such projects. Recently, I met only one such project - Sound Money Coin.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:31:00 PM

Sometimes we had eyes to foresee the future, despite all these due diligence some potential turn to fail (don't raise enough funds) which is beyond our control. When such instances happen, we just move on  because that's the nature of the environment we find ourselvves

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
pantek talacuik

Activity: 459

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:34:25 PM

most of them are only registered in exchange, and after one year those who are not really developing will disappear from the market talks. it could even be, they won't have value.

It will become garbage and cannot be used and only becomes a useless coin collection later. I have large amounts of coins like that. garbage will continue to become garbage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.