Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:05:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets be careful on what we are investing  (Read 52363 times)
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:52:25 PM

yea! that's a good advice. it is important to check properly the projects one is investing into, because, a lot of shit coin are out there, but it takes someone who can identify the legit project not to fall victim of those scam,though some did not intend to be a bad project but just ignores customer when they couldn't reach the hardcap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:04:58 PM

but fully I don't think all ico are fraudulent. including one of the legitimate projects. only a large proportion of those who made it into the stock market did not always make big profits. besides, I believe that ico is still needed by investors for several reasons that they believe.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:32:12 PM

The more risky the market is, the more huge profit. So, if you want an investment which is almost absolutely safe, just choose Bitcoin or Ethereum and avoid away from ICO projects. In addition, all of the remaining have the very high risky

ClearStore

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:03:31 PM

the marketplace wiring with big measure is reaching. 3rd lodging is approach and it is awaited and foreseen similar remain yr 2017 that marketplace desire insanely big, largely on Dec would be, so mastery and be resigned and be rich and put.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:47:32 PM

And we can post many links to scams.
I do not understand whypeople are still investing into ICOs when it was prove many times that it doesn´t make any sense to help scammers to raise money.
Not all ICO pike that mate.
I can keep can see something good ICO and success project within.
I know people hate ICO because the image of it is now so bad.
If you really master in here, why you don't try to analisys ICO projects first that you can choose what that ICO is real or just a scam projects.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Dagdadar

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:11:36 PM

It appears to me that we require to apply the powerfulness of the philanthropy huntsman local and chastise the scammers with a common operation!
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:32:25 PM

before investing ICO or crypto, make sure you read the whitepaper and check the team. this is very mandatory for beginners. I feel guilty for following Denaro's bounty which finally scam. after knowing denaro scam, I stopped promoting denaro.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:43:51 PM

An average crypto enthusiast already knows there are a lot of scam in this space, hence it's old news to over emphasize the essence of proper research before making any crypto investment. We all are aware of the scams especially now that the crypto market is booming since there are great news , let's be careful with what ICO,  IEO, STO or coin already trading we invest in. There are some sophisticated scam, let's be aware. Proper due diligence is a must in this space.
CryptoGEMS_Network

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:11:43 PM

Crypto wise I’ve been fortunate to work with some great minds and learned a lot early but most of it comes from reading. Reading whitepapers alone will make you super sharp after you’ve read enough. You start seeing patterns of bad and good. I’d really just advise starting by reading bitcoin WP and Raven WP perhaps. They are very practical, efficient, short and quite straight forward. They don’t try to market themselves or use hyperbole. They are specific, precise and evidentiary. Then go read low cap whitepapers and you just see a whole bunch of fluff. I really suggest just starting to read there. After a few you’ll start to see.
When reviewing a project, I go straight to team. If they want to remain anonymous that is fine but that means much more critical thinking. I’ll naturally be more negative. I will then go straight to roadmap and compare roadmap with Github. If roadmap suggests lots of amazing developments and github doesn’t show any code to support then they’re flagged straight away.
I understand anonymity but it needs to be backed by transparency in other areas otherwise it means they either don’t back their product or are up to no good.With low caps it’s easy man. Just hit github and view the commits and the contributors. You can see if th contributors are brand new or have extensive work and what projects they’ve previously done. If there’s lots ofcommits consistently at recent dates then that’s a green light etc. most low cap coins have almost no development. Very consistent.With lots of scams you can see a commit dump all in one or two days a month or two ago then nothing. That’s because they would have paid a contract dev to load the initial stuff and now they do nothing or aren’t associated full time.

You can join Us on our chatting channel here if you guys want a active trader community  : https://t.me/CryptoGEMS_official
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:35:07 PM

We've got to be smart and extra careful in whatever project or coin we decide to invest in. Since Crypto is not regulated, you could be scammed of your hard earned money in just a blink of an eye and nothing, I mean nothing at all could be done about it. Take your time, be patient and research well and deep into whatever you wish to invest in and if after your research, your conclusions serves you well to invest then you go ahead, else please refuse to invest.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:14:22 PM

before investing ICO or crypto, make sure you read the whitepaper and check the team. this is very mandatory for beginners. I feel guilty for following Denaro's bounty which finally scam. after knowing denaro scam, I stopped promoting denaro.
people should not only rely on the recommendations of other people. even if you, occasionally, did marketing for a project scam - every investor had to study the project by himself

Bludkiller

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:18:29 PM

munificence orion are in a impartial spot in the ico programme, we exercise on our have designation and achieve not apply cash representing assets so the issue of default of ico is danger representing charity huntsmen, and not even dissimilar from investors, just the dispute whether they apply assets cash. so the primary crucial in the ico propose conditional on on how we capture role in it, create confident all things is straight and of line we have to be guarded so that our exercise is not similar a proceeding breeze.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:20:10 PM

it is really very important to analyze the project in which you invest and to whom you trust it is very important to know the composition of the team who enters There and the official documents must be very carefully re-read and revised so that it does not happen that you invest the scammers
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:30:20 PM

The problem here isn't solely on scam ICOs, there are projects who end their ICOs, token distri ution never takes place past a year no news on further distribution of tokens yet they're still existing. That's not fair on the parts of investors.
suryogandul

Activity: 550

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:32:07 PM

I am increasingly afraid and worried about Iico who has started not to update the news on Twitter, turning off social media, limiting telegrams and so on, because indications of the ico scam are very prone to occur

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:38:28 PM

The problem here isn't solely on scam ICOs, there are projects who end their ICOs, token distri ution never takes place past a year no news on further distribution of tokens yet they're still existing. That's not fair on the parts of investors.

Most of the ICO's lie about raised funds , thats why novadays most projects got Seperate wallets for each investor as they say , so nobody could see how many they collected as it was in 2017 when most of the projects got 1 Contract adress for collecting funds and it was pubic Smiley
Nuadalanim

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:11:48 PM

Investment in ICO out recent is extremely wild and no investor desires to be scammed, earlier you view entrancing the danger of investment in whatever ICO, capture age, regulate and analysis into the specific propose extremely good earlier you miss your cash in a blinking of an attention.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:38:03 PM

Most of the ICO's lie about raised funds , thats why novadays most projects got Seperate wallets for each investor as they say , so nobody could see how many they collected as it was in 2017 when most of the projects got 1 Contract adress for collecting funds and it was pubic Smiley

the current state of the ICO is very doubtful for investors to plunge. because many fraudsters use ICO as an intermediary for the fraud. so until now there are indeed many projects sometimes scam, and that of course causes investors to doubt the current ICO conditions.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:54:04 PM

yes, vigilance is needed for something that is our investment in this industry, because all the bad possibilities might happen. so try to only invest in popular projects, so we don't have to be too afraid to invest

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:57:22 PM

I regret the decision to buy the ico wpp at a price of $ 0.06 after a discount, because the price is now only $ 0,0009 per token, meaning how much money I have spent on this product

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: