Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets be careful on what we are investing  (Read 52363 times)
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:58:29 PM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.
We really have to be careful if we want to invest, because this is customary to do with money.  So that we do not lose, we must do careful research, so that we do not misjudge.  Investing in Cryptocurrency does have a very high risk, but we can minimize it if we are good at doing research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnBTC1990

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:29:36 AM

Now with the IBM partnership will MPCX release the platform earlier?
JasmineRose

Activity: 630
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:55:49 AM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/denaro-ico-raises-8-7m-and-goes-up-in-smoke/

Today, i got bad story from people on a group. He lost 90% his money in ICO. Invested about 20k dollars and the price  1000-3000 dollars only now. It's very sad for me. Now IEO is the best choice for investor

farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:16:08 AM

What you need to be careful in the selection of projects said there were many. But often people do not accurately assess the prospects of the project and lose their money. On the other hand, there is no such thing that all were in profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:22:22 AM

What you need to be careful in the selection of projects said there were many. But often people do not accurately assess the prospects of the project and lose their money. On the other hand, there is no such thing that all were in profit.
If you ever experience a loss in investing in a project, of course in the future, don't ever experience the same thing again. Never rush or follow your friends to invest in the suggested project. It's better to privately analyze for profitable investments.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:31:06 AM

If you ever experience a loss in investing in a project, of course in the future, don't ever experience the same thing again. Never rush or follow your friends to invest in the suggested project. It's better to privately analyze for profitable investments.

First thing. Never rushed on things. Opportunities are everywhere. It depends on your readiness and willingness. This is one of the most important learnings I had on investing.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:53:57 AM

before investing ICO or crypto, make sure you read the whitepaper and check the team. this is very mandatory for beginners. I feel guilty for following Denaro's bounty which finally scam. after knowing denaro scam, I stopped promoting denaro.
people should not only rely on the recommendations of other people. even if you, occasionally, did marketing for a project scam - every investor had to study the project by himself
very true especially now if we are careful to choose an investment place, chances are that you can lose money. because this year there were many ICOs that were trashy and eventually experienced fraud

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Eddyc

Activity: 1010
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:50:50 PM

Although it is an old thread, the theme is quite interesting and I would like to leave my opinion too. Anyway, it's a fairly relative and we can hardly show the true principle of being careful about what we're going to invest, but how? The big problem is not attention in which we are going to invest, but to follow what the market is showing as better investment: for example, there was time of wallets, time of privacy, time and mobility, time of infrastructures among others. To summarize, the big problem is not the project but the market flow that it is following.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 01:07:23 PM

before investing ICO or crypto, make sure you read the whitepaper and check the team. this is very mandatory for beginners. I feel guilty for following Denaro's bounty which finally scam. after knowing denaro scam, I stopped promoting denaro.
people should not only rely on the recommendations of other people. even if you, occasionally, did marketing for a project scam - every investor had to study the project by himself
i agree that is one of the thing that newbie should learn in crypto . researching before joining is needed to not waste time promoting scam project.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:13:15 PM

Definitely, one has to be careful because with this massive spike in BTC price, all scammers are coming out of their shelves. Now I see deflationary token scams trending, soon people will get burnt like the days of lending coins.  Know what ICO you buy into, even IEO or STO, some are still scam. Don't buy IEO from exchanges with low reputation.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:49:14 PM

In this case, a word should be taken very well. Do not think about doing it and do not think it. And before I invest, I will have to think that if I lose this money, I will not have any harm.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
sebastianluv

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:09:12 PM

It's very important to always be careful on what we are investing especially if we are dealing with cryptos then it's highly imperative to make proper research. The current setback nowadays too is that scammers are also getting so good at what they are doing as more ICOs have already been reported to have been bagged millions from investors.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:30:03 PM

A study should be done before we decide to invest. In a few months, I was very disappointed because many of the projects were not legitimate. I have been stuck inside a fake project and I am losing money. But this became an important lesson for me. So before deciding to join a project we need to be careful and check.

carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:37:41 PM

investment in the crypto world is indeed very tempting and many ico projects have succeeded and made investors become suddenly rich, so now there are so many irresponsible people trying to abuse this for their own sake.

Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:07:25 PM

I think that there is nothing to say, that investors have invested their money in cryptocurrency.  It was the developers who had to foresee all the nuances of the further development of their project, and make certain restrictions.  But it turns out that the investor bought a coin with a 50 percent discount and after completion only infile sold for at least 200% of the profits.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:16:08 PM

Any type of investment whether its crypto or stocks, it is very important that you understand what you are investing and you need to asses the risk, particularly in crypto because its not a guaranteed type of investment.

umine

Activity: 405
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:33:34 PM

Risk is presented in anhy type of investment. And it doesn't matter what you buy S&P futures or unknown s-tcoin. Just risk value is different. And each investor should ready to loss the investments

Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:41:29 PM

Too late, we thought that all icos and altcoins will grow to infinity, it didn´t happen. They are about 99% in loss and what is the worst thing? Still they are overvalued.
Be careful and try to reduce number of your altcoins in your portfolio.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:53:15 PM

Investment is a risk and being carefull isn't that easy.
You know, money management is the best way to make your investment safer, so this is my advice

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62]
  Print  

Jump to: