Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 06:04:05 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets be careful on what we are investing  (Read 2054 times)
FreeOxen

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

It's very easy to get scammed with ICOs - too often it's too easy to copy/fork the coin, copy a whitepaper, put up a flashy website, open a discord, offer some random stuff and make it enticing that by giving all this BTC you'll be investing in some fancy project.

Too often if it sounds too good to be true it is often too good to be true. Always be vigilant in where you put your hard earned money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
LadyK

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

I like investing, because it makes me feel like I'm learning, investing in a project. This is not just a matter of money. Actually coin good coin scam now confused. Investing is not profitable without risk.

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
MascharonoM

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:33:33 AM

I just read your thread right now. Actually, you don't have to be worried for an ICO project where are you going to invest your money or already invested. If the projects are legit, have permanent visibility, durability and have some legal document. I even don't think a bit. Because before I investing I ensured about everything and have seen some legal documents.

Much more comfortable in SciDex. You should research about this one I recommend.
super5star

Activity: 310

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

Investing in unknown project with unknown team members is like giving away your money for free. Always remembet that investing is accompany with risk , and invest only what you can afford to lose.
If you want to invest in crypt you should study the market thoroughly because the price is so volatile that you can lose your money if you have no idea about the market. I should know the place where I want to invest my hard earn money. If the future is bright and the trend is towards bitcoin then no doubt it is the best place for investment and making more money.

kevpantof

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

Investments in ICO are among the most risky due to the following factors: lack of regulation in the industry attracts scammers, long term project implementation, token may not gain access to the exchange, regulators can change the rules and make tokens illegal in the future.
Investments in icos can be extremely profitable but that comes with a price, the risk is incredibly high and if you decide to invest in those new cryptocurrencies you need to accept that fact, some people never do and that is why they invest in icos that are really bad and then they try to blame other people for their losses as if they were not participant on how they lost their money.

that's why it is not good to follow other and don’t makes your own thinking, add your own research about the market, according to me to protect yourself from scamming and losing, just makes research about what you are investing and don’t invest blindly, investing in too many things like bitcoin, ICO, and trading gives us lose so chose one and try to know well about it as we should do all this just to avoided lose and make our profit safe.
Following blindly is a mistake most of the time, this is why I always do my own research, it takes longer and it can be very tiresome but at the same time is very rewarding to find a coin you believe it has a good future and it is not a copy of an existing project, but that since that requires effort most people prefer to delegate and follow the advice from experts.
First thing before starting any business is to scan the environment because it is important otherwise you can lose your money and time. When you are satisfied then you should study the market carefully and collect as much data as you can and after that you can invest if you realize that this sector is safe for your investment. Doing this you will never be a loser.

SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

Bitcoin, even if it drops to $ 1, will not die! Although the growth of it for 50 000 and 100 000 $ - this is fantastic already. He fell below 10,000 and hit the outset, and what was expected is that no asset has ever been growing repeatedly without corrections and stops. However, even the cue jumps in the range of 7 000 - 10 000 - an excellent opportunity to earn
SirLancelot

Activity: 850
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

Invest in whatever you want but be very sure of it before you invest.
Apparently, no one is stopping anyone from investing in whatever they want but to be sure that that stuff they feel they want is really worth wanting in the first place. There are some times project may even look legit but there are some other questions regarding the future potential, product acceptance and so many more one should be asking.

Like you said, it is necessary to be extremely sure before investing and I always say anything you want to invest in and you do not have that immediate conviction, then, do not invest in it.

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
Dark Sky

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:08:01 AM

Bitcoin, even if it drops to $ 1, will not die! Although the growth of it for 50 000 and 100 000 $ - this is fantastic already. He fell below 10,000 and hit the outset, and what was expected is that no asset has ever been growing repeatedly without corrections and stops. However, even the cue jumps in the range of 7 000 - 10 000 - an excellent opportunity to earn
Yes its price will again high because its doesn't mater when its down, everyone shouldn't scared just take some patience for it when its price grow up then you will get best profit but if you invest so you should conform that your investment will never lose  because some ICOs are not true they are just fraud so that's why some people lose their money because they didn't know who is right and who wrong ? , so be careful in investment.

MascharonoM

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

There is a proverb "no risk no gain" so if you would like to get some good cash then, of course, you have to take some risk. But if you can decide and take good one then of course success is yours. And that time it will be easy to make some good money. You might take a look at SciDex [dot] co.

All the best!
SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

Uncle Vova on a live broadcast, when he was contacted by bloggers about the crypt, said
"We are still studying and adapting to this structure" - there is an infa from the lips of one person who is not far from d.
His words:
"This phrase was said to ensure that the people so far removed from the crypt and braked, because they want to do something quite scale ..." But after these words, I bought more crypts and I sit on the holding, knowing that 100% will soon take off, only here is the course to predict exactly who can not, but everyone knows that last year's threshold we'll jump!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

The campaign was successful in raising a lot of money, but just after ICO, everyone vanished. I still follow their telegram group regularly since I am also one of the investors, but there are no traces of them. I do not know what would become of my investment. Choosing a coin at the beginning is very important because it determines a lot about the profit as well as the risk for your investment
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

I once lost a great deal after being invested in an Unknonw ICO. From then, i maintain distance from btcs projects.
For sure it is not good to trust anyone blindly, it good to make research about it and ask the surrounding marketing’s about it so then invest, ICO should be your second choice. I would like to say that this is a rare occurrence, but it is becoming very common which is why there is a significant reticence from a segment of the population to invest in cryptocurrencies because they see this and they asked themselves

bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

Agreed, think to some large extent you can avoid being scammed by doing research. Asside from the project itself, there are several websites (ie icoalert) which are doing reviews on (upcoming) ico's and you can check up teammembers on linkedin etc.
Exactly bitcoin is not a playing material mate bitcoin is an expensive currency that we really need to live a better life, today we are getting good amount of money from bitcoin. Investing your money at the right place is the most important thing to do if you really want to make some good amount of money and that you need to think very well before making any kind of decision as this is the only thing which can make a difference at the end and that all your earnings will then be based on this
pretfeestje

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

We must be very careful and meticulous in investing in criptocurrency, it would be nice to ask in advance to know that ICO is really trustworthy. we know that any online transaction system must be based on trust, trust arises from our thoroughness in studying and filtering from the data in office and out office.
That's true, We should be careful when we decide to invest in an ICO, we should read carefully the project and the whitepaper to understand more about this project, then we can search about the team, if it's a good and trusted team, then we can follow reviews and invest in them, Recently, there are some ICO scams, so be careful guys when you invest.

You have listed very important factors to consider before investing in ICO. Indebt study of the white paper, trust on the team backing such project and reviews what others have to say about the project.

The white paper tells a lot about the utility and practical applicability of the project and you need to have trust on the team. Above all, ICO is risk you one have to be ready - if the project succeeds, you'll be happy. If it fails. You lose.
danice15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:21:24 AM

That's why in cryptoworld you should "Trust no one", you should be more carefull specially in investing. Theres a lot of greedy people nowadays. which leads them to committing unlawful acts. Although We all know that investing is not profitable without any risk but still be carefull, do research and be patient.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:53:54 AM

Lets be open with our knowledge and spread some informative news about ICO scams. Lets help our co investors here in the forum. Its hard to determine it nowadays because of increasing numbers of companies who just makes money for their own reason. Always be alert and careful and read articles about the specific ICO so you will not be fall as a victim.
Yeah, it is necessary and this is the main reason behind this community anyway. Nevertheless, it is necessary to also understand that anyone who actually is serious about investing should on their own be ready to always do some research and be sure they are investing rightly and not just in any coin they feel will give them profit over time. There are so many of them in the market, and one attribute any investor should be cultivating is to be highly selective in their choice of coin.

nniecan001

Merit: 20

Content Creator

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:08:11 AM

There is a proverb "no risk no gain" so if you would like to get some good cash then, of course, you have to take some risk. But if you can decide and take good one then of course success is yours. And that time it will be easy to make some good money. You might take a look at SciDex [dot] co.

All the best!
Sounds like "no pain , no gain " , well the risk is the common nature of crypto currencies specially on market field. But before you go in or all in,  you must understand first the gain and loss. Such a thin line between those two words but you can have it both specially the loss one if you don't careful enough or lack of knowledge about investment and hodl.

Femhab

Activity: 213

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

Extra research is need on any project one is investing on, it may be easy to know a camouflage project but what of a legit project without a value?  It is indeed necessary to do proper research on any project or any coin one is investing... Research should be based on the team, project value, project importance, community etc.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Activitycoin

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:19:04 PM

All the best!
Yeah we will have to take risk to gain profit as without profit we are not able to generate profit at all, so if you are a crypto user then be ready for anything, don’t forget to spend any moment without any kind of crypto investment as it is full of profit, so there is 90% profit and only 10% of risk.

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀         

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█           ▌
thuongnguyen199120

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:37:55 PM

When you participate in this market please anticipate its risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.