Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happens if Bitcoin dies  (Read 2855 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:31:40 PM

I think bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is indeed a potential coin and provides benefits that can be felt since the advent of bitcoin itself. Nothing can make bitcoin die unless the crypto currency market is heavily hacked. But if someday bitcoin dies then another crypto currency will experience a falling market condition. A lot of coins will become garbage and the crypto currency market will start from zero again. If bitcoin dies then many crypto currency players suffer losses.
Of course, with a performance like that, combined with what bitcoin is maintaining and bringing, death is impossible to come to bitcoin, value and the usefulness of bitcoin still exists, with such a large community, they will have many different ways to help bitcoin escape death, regardless of the larger accidents that occur with Bitcoin, the crypto community can still revive and help it. However, if someday bitcoin is no longer profitable, the community can still push bitcoin to death, big loss is something that people will receive but they accept it, they do not want to have worse situations

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:18:21 PM

At this stage and with the recent developments and growth seen in the space, no doubt bitcoin is far from dying. In fact, bitcoin can never die. It has been tested in all areas and has withstood the test of time. If you have any second thought about bitcoin, then you shouldn't be here in the first place.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
K21000

Activity: 71
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:33:39 PM

If bitcoin were to die right now the whole crypto sphere would die along with it. Nothing comes close to the technology/value/adoption/developer community that bitcoin has. 
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:41:33 PM

That's one of the things that can't happen in this space, that is like saying everyone should remove attention from Bitcoin which of course is impossible.
Nevertheless, assuming it happens it will cause a huge uproar in this space because I don't think there is or will be any coin that can replace it; even if any coin emerges it will take time for people to fully adopt it just like Bitcoin.

Ebenezer559

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 09:35:05 PM

If Bitcoin dies all other altcoins will follow because if bitcoin rise all other alts increase and on the other hand if bitcoin fall in price it also affects all other altcoins on the market. Bitcoin determined and control the market so without it BTC no other altcoins
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 09:43:42 PM

I don't know whether the others will agree with my opinion, but I think ''if Bitcoin dies then the  Altcoin will stay alive".  indeed, for now, only Bitcoin is used as a market benchmark, but when Bitcoin dies, the market will make Altcoin which is ranked second as a benchmark to replace Bitcoin  Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:07:58 PM

I don't know whether the others will agree with my opinion, but I think ''if Bitcoin dies then the  Altcoin will stay alive".  indeed, for now, only Bitcoin is used as a market benchmark, but when Bitcoin dies, the market will make Altcoin which is ranked second as a benchmark to replace Bitcoin  Grin
it could be possible that it happened and I agree with your opinion that technology competition and the development of that era is very fast and hard if it is not able to survive, of course it will retreat and disappear to be replaced with new
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:01:15 PM

I'm sure that none of the groups or the cryptocurrency user community will allow Bitcoin to fall, as some people are trying to say.  I am sure that this will not happen, because if Bitcoin falls, then the entire cryptocurrency market will fall.  Although it is possible to assume such inevitability, but only when Bitcoin withdrawal from the cryptocurrency market will occur gradually.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:52:33 PM

I'm different, Bitcoin dying altcoin will also die. Because as you can see, for a market that doesn't have much contribution to human civilization. It is only a good idea, Bitcoin is currently just a valuable asset of investment
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 05:59:33 PM

Just curious; what could kill bitcoin? The Government? Oh they tried in the past and they failed bitcoin is doing so well without China, Corporations?- well bitcoin is owned by nobody and by everybody. Hackers? well you will have to hack all the computers in the world, even a 51 % attack will not end bitcoin. Let's all enjoy bitcoin and think of how best to make it better rather than thinking it will die someday.
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:01:54 PM

Bitcoin can't die per say. Do you think it's easy for a new technology especially one that won't be under control and highly beneficial to government authorities is easy to be adopted? No of course. Adoption of  Bitcoin and crypto at large is gradually coming, these things take time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:01:58 PM

Investors and ordinary players and buyers will immediately lose confidence in the entire market,and everything will die out,all projects immediately,well, or almost,you know bitcoin,it is now like the heart of the entire crypto-currency industry,it moves all progress,everything moves

FitzgeraldZ

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:14:32 PM

Most by far of my crypto-riches is in BTC, however I really don't anticipate that it will be dead in the long haul. That is not me pushing for BCH or ETH or some other specific coin. In any case, the odds of the principal significant cryptographic money turning into the digital money are simply very little.

SarangWallet

Activity: 411

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:20:13 PM

we all know that Bitcoin is the best crypto right now.
and many people argue that Bitcoin is the main crypto that greatly affects the crypto market.
my question is, if Bitcoin dies in your opinion, what will happen to crypto and what do you think can make Bitcoin die?

Bitcoin will still survive and will not die. Because big countries today have used Bitcoin as a legitimate transaction tool. Suppose America, Russia, Japan and several other countries. This country is an influential country for the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: