Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:05:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hold or sell? help me  (Read 57248 times)
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:50:37 AM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
For example, I would have been waiting, because everything has fallen very much and not the fact that there will still be a fall, but if you believe that you can then buy cheaper then of course sell.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Nexjr14

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
I hope there is no sense of panic for the current condition. The market is unstable, BTC and ETH prices are down. now you have to hold, if you force to sell it will get a loss for you. I'm sure the price will go up again.
IraKit

Activity: 444
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

Before participating in the ICO, you need to read the roadmap of the project and understand when to expect significant events. As a rule, on the eve of the release of a finished product or other significant event, the price begins to rise and reaches the maximum value. That's when you should sell your coins.
arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:54:25 AM

Personally I have sold a lot of shitcoins I bought initially and I'm basically hodling projects I believe have value even on the long term
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

if you can hold a coin for such a long time i better suggest to hold it , but if you cant you can sell it immediately but one thing is there is no issue if bitcoin is decreasing because as far as i know more altcoin is in the platform of ETH so you better watch for the price of eth not for bitcoin.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

I understand what you feel. In order for you to know if you're going to sell them or not just ask yourself first. Do you need money right now? If yes, then sell it. If not just hold. Bitcoin and altcoins are in the bloodbath so it is not advisable to dump your coins. Let's just wait and believe that someday bitcoin and altcoins will rise up again.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:54:50 AM

Hold is your best move in this situation I think. Myself I am holding as I believe you should never move in a down market. My guess is if you are in crypto you are a bit of a gambler because this is a gamblers game so just hold. Don't over think it.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

If you invest in some ico, don't panic selling your bitcoin. Because that is a bad decision to do, hold all your altcoins. Because for sure your coins will pump. Hold it, be patient. Smiley
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:58:38 AM

If you need it so badly like emergency, then you can sell it, anyways if you're a bounty hunter, you have the right to sell it because you worked for it. But if you really want to hold onto it, 1-3 years is already enough, you may become an instant millionaire if your patient enough to hold for that long.

Also if you can see some future potential of that altcoin, then believe and hold on to it. Just be keen and have that right instinct about that altcoins you are holding.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:59:38 AM

I advice to you is to hold for now, Getting a huge profit is hard and trust your altcoins it will goes up.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:03:48 AM

All people who have a lot of altcoins in their assets, because of the frequent change in rates, lose their savings. Many recommend keeping coins and staying calm. And I adhere to this opinion. The market is stabilizing and prices will go up.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

Most ICOS will fail and half won't even go to any exchanges. So in your case you need to carefully look at all the projects and see what are developing in spite of what, and what are already dead. If the project is alive but is in a good drawdown , you can buy coins and wait)
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

You can take risks and sell everything, but do it with caution, because bitcoin is now very unstable, and nobody knows when there will be a bottom

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
olympys

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:14:11 AM

Currently, the best strategy is not to do anything. If you believe in crypto and dont need fiat urgently, you should to hold.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

If you need it so badly like emergency, then you can sell it, anyways if you're a bounty hunter, you have the right to sell it because you worked for it. But if you really want to hold onto it, 1-3 years is already enough, you may become an instant millionaire if your patient enough to hold for that long.

Also if you can see some future potential of that altcoin, then believe and hold on to it. Just be keen and have that right instinct about that altcoins you are holding.
we should see a decline that occurs in the market is very volatile if the price goes down it does not mean it continues to decline it will rise again but it takes time so we have to wait for it
You are enough to survive that long, As a trader we must have a precise future opportunities how altcoin that you will hold.
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:29:10 AM

My opinion is hold all your altcoins. Altcoins must be cheap but for me i will hold it for 5-6months and wait to pump all the coins. Smiley because for sure all coins will pumo this year 2018.
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

in my opinion in current market situation not involved for buying, wait for 2 months and start to buy good coins and hodl for 6 to 1 year. you will get good profit, there is chance to go down again and will comeback after 2 months,good luck
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

if the altcoin you are holding now has gone up from your initial purchase price, but if you believe in altcoin you can hold it while
It will depend on you, to hold or to sell. If your holding an altcoin now and you love the price of it then why not sell it right? It will depend on what you really love to choose. If you believe on what you are having now, then hold it because price of coins right now drops. So you must wait for you to receive price that will help you to become your living better in the future.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:33:35 AM

depends on you but if i were u, i will never sold my coin at lost. i prefer to wait a year than sell it at lost just sell what you think is enough for you.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

Hold or sell ?  the answer is to hoddl . inasmuch as you made your research very well and you are convince of the project you invested in,  you should hoddl . The reason is that the market is very bearish, as the saying goes after sun comes rain so, what follows the bearish trend is no doubt bullish trend . So, hoddl the right coins and tokens do not sell now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: