Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:41:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hold or sell? help me  (Read 57248 times)
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:28:27 AM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

If you sell them and then wait for the price to buy back would you make any profit at all? You are only making your loss final when you sell them cheaper than when you bought them. Do not do it. Just hold. That is my advice to you. However, the catch is, which particular altcoins do you own? If all those altcoins are bought from ICOs, I think you will be waiting for at least 6 months before their projects could accomplish something really significant that might cause their coins to gain in value.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:30:51 AM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Don't believe in those people because the price will recover soon. Just keep on holding your coins and do not worry. If you sell your coins at low price, definitely you will lose some of your money. Keep your coins in your wallet.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

my suggestion to hold altcoin better is to hold it first because ico is now quite promising and waiting for a good price.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:35:43 AM

There is no way you can sell right now because they are in red mark. If you follow those negative people, you will certainly lost all your effort and your investment. You better hold and keep and wait for the recovery of the coins. Be wise.

cenqiaougubz085

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:36:08 AM

I think you should sell some and wait for the right price to buy them again. Then we cn amek more money.
Biastar

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:36:19 AM

If you sell your coins now, would you gain anything with reference on how much you bought them? If not, then you are only sealing your fate of loss.
If that is the case, I suggest you hold your coins and wait for it to bounce back. Otherwise, your loss is final.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:39:06 AM

As we can see the status, all the coins are red or down dramatically. Maybe all you have to do is hold it and keep it until there is a change even though it's unpredictable. But even if there is a rise it is just manipulation and only rises a bit and not long will fall back. You can only sell it when the price goes up even if only slightly in order to have a good profit or to earn more money.
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:39:21 AM

The market has gone through a strong fluctuation for three months. It has been a downward trend. It is very painful to continue to hold altcoin at this time. If you purchase these altcoin is short term plan, you can continue to hold it. If you plan to invest in passwords for a long time, it is recommended that you change to BTC as early as possible.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:41:05 AM

We can not be sure whether to hold or wait, because basically when we make a decision we must look at the conditions. without looking at the situation then we can not do the analysis and I think it's just a bet. By doing the analysis and the situation that exists then we can also make decisions appropriately. It is unfortunate that when we make the wrong decision we can take the wrong momentum and it will harm us all.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:47:08 AM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is falling deeply, the price of the altcoin is low. At present, bitcoin prices fluctuate around $ 7300 and begin to show signs of recovery. If you sell at this time and wait for the price to fall, you will not be profitable, even if you will suffer losses. The best thing you should do is hold the patience, because I believe in the next few months the bitcoin will recover and increase. I will use all my savings to buy more bitcoins, because I know that bitcoin will bring more money to me later.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
ramayjen

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:49:21 AM

Hold if the value is very low and sell it when the price is high.. Or just hold it if you believe there's a future on that coin you have..
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:50:35 AM

There is no pump happening right now si better to hold it until green days come. Selling at red tide will not give you a profit or it can be result for loss money
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:53:31 AM

Don't go with the flow of decreased price. Just stay still, hold and keep your coins. Waiting is a virtue and you must be wise. Your coins will soon get the good price but not right now. Do not listen to them, listen to those who are positive.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:57:08 AM

If the price already decreased so much than the ico price then you should just hold it through the bear market and wait until the next bull run. If you still want to sell then pick some with great potential both in team and idea and hold it, you can sell the rest. You invest in ico for the long run, don't forget about that so don't let short term price movements affect your decision.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BTR Community

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:58:24 AM

Crypto space is a fast developing environment that demands complete focus from individuals and teams. We like to say that one month in blockchain is like 1 year in the real world. This means the adoption period to new circumstances is really short.So,in my opinion,if the value of your coins right now has a big difference from the price you bought it with, hold. Always go for lower loss. BTC

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:59:32 AM

if looking at the market now, in my opinion, Hold is better. because if sold when the market goes down is a loss, then hold for several months until the price goes up and then you sell it will be a profit.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:10:30 AM

if you found out the you can earn if you sell it is better for you to sell because no one knows when the price will drops again and if that happens it is not advisable for you to sell .
And if you want to hold make sure that you will not sell it in the future if you need some money , meaning your coins should be on your wallet until the desired price reached .
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:15:48 AM

First of you need to check if you sell it now would you gain anything? If not, then don't. You don't actually lose anything, until you sell your assets or coins.
Just wait it out, prices will recover. believe in your coin.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:22:45 AM

At this point when the market is so low holding is the only option I can think of. For me there is no point on selling my coins when I can't earn profit out of it. I would rather hold them and wait patiently for the market to recover and prices goes up again. Don't follow others who are panic selling their coins, later on when everything goes up again they will regret the decisions they made.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:32:20 AM

this is the best time to buy more or invest in icos. Its the best way to get coins at cheap prices, there can also be bonuses when you invest in ICO. Its the best bang for the buck way to purchase a coin before it went into the market. I would say invest in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: