Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip!  (Read 1987 times)
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

I have a doubt on this project. Last month I saw a Member launching a signature campaign about the ICO. And the campaign manager got red trust because delaying and pausing the campaign suddenly in 3 days. Are the team aware of that one?
it really is worrying, how can we now be sure of the reliability of the team? The best solution in my opinion would be to hear a comment from the developers themselves about this.
I agree, They should give us an explanation about this or any message that will clarify about the team being red trust. This could affect to the project and their investors.

Whatever happens should be explained as this greatly affects the progress of this project. The team must have a really good plan so it can be accepted and later can smoothen the performance of the TTT team, and can remove the red confidence.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NicolasNups

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

The set of other services would be really convenient to pay uber and if it occurred quickly, for example through qr-code or the WiFi card.

Well, I am more curious now how this project will attract many investors if their features are very basic or maybe they have a feature that can make them different to others. I want to see what is this and how it will work.

They wont lol, if the project are way too  basic and useless to the people then people simply will not invest in the project and the ICO will simply fail

Good morning.

Between the 1st of May and the 15th of May only, more than 13 Million ERC20 addresses have been created.
Each of them is a potential user of our SAN system.
You have to keep in mind that we are not only offering SAN for TTT but for every single ERC20 token.
We have been approached by several blockchain related projects and tokens and are discussing many partnerships at the moment.
The latest one was with TeraWatt and we are currently finalizing a new one.

There are different approaches :
- The tipping part : we are in touch with several companies and are negotiating the involvement of TTT in a major consortium of companies as we speak)
- The SAN part  : we are approaching and being approached by many ERC20 projects, which will expand our audience

Moreover, the ITO can't fail per se as we do not have a soft cap.
We are showing our commitment to the project and will continue working on it even if we can't raise anything at all (which is not the case as almost 1mil TTT tokens have been sold already).
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:40:02 AM

I have a doubt on this project. Last month I saw a Member launching a signature campaign about the ICO. And the campaign manager got red trust because delaying and pausing the campaign suddenly in 3 days. Are the team aware of that one?
it really is worrying, how can we now be sure of the reliability of the team? The best solution in my opinion would be to hear a comment from the developers themselves about this.
I agree, They should give us an explanation about this or any message that will clarify about the team being red trust. This could affect to the project and their investors.

Whatever happens should be explained as this greatly affects the progress of this project. The team must have a really good plan so it can be accepted and later can smoothen the performance of the TTT team, and can remove the red confidence.

Hello!

We have been dealing with this issue.
We have put our trust in a person who couldn't deliver the expected result.
This person is not a team member and has approached us as a btctalk signature campaign manager (among other things).
Lesson is learnt and we will be more careful in the future regarding who we can trust.
However, no harm has been made and we have been assured nobody has worked for free in this campaign.

If you know someone who has a complaint, they can address us their issue at pr@thetiptoken.io and it will be dealt with within a day.
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:59:57 AM

I am not sure why there is a need for a specific token just to tip someone. Why can't we just use the token or coin that we have instead of going through further efforts to get TTT in order to tip someone.

Good Morning Arvilaine,

It is all about adoption.
We are targeting content creators and services providers, offering them a simple way to be tipped and to attract customers to their website/platform/app.

They could of course put their eth address on the website with a text "tip me in eth here" but the tipper would have to open his wallet, check the public key, verify it twice and then finally send it.
With TTT, we offer a custom image or a SAN at your brand name "DeviantArt" (for example) that links the tipper directly to a platform where all he has to do is click once to send a tip.

Simplicity is important as tippers are offering extra money. They can easily lose motivation if it takes them 10 minutes and a lot of effort to send a simple tip.
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

From my understanding, TTT will allow creators to link their ERC20 wallet with custom names like nickname or email to receive tip from their fans easily. But question is, they can receive all tokens or just TTT token?

Morning Negancoin

They can receive and send any ERC20 tokens. This is why we will get a large adoption : every single ERC20 project can directly benefit in simplicity by using TTT's SAN.

Today, if you want to create a custom address, you have to use the ENS (Ethereum Name Service) and it only allows you to create a custom address : customaddress.eth
Moreover, I don't know if you have ever tried using it but it's really complicated to buy a custom name : you have to bid on an auction, decide when to reveal your auction bid (or decide not to) and then link that custom address to your wallet, which is simply impossible without following a complicated tutorial.

Our goal is to replace the ENS with a simple, fast, intuitive and cheaper product : the CNS (Custom Name Service), based on the SAN technology.
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:56:46 AM

As I visited the site and I found out that the minimum investment of the private sale is 5 BTC or 50 ETH? Can you explain why it takes to have this kind of value? Or maybe it is better to lower the minimum investment so that others have the chance to participate in the private sale.

Good suggestion mate. 5 BTC or 50 ETH is too much big for a minimum investment. I'm pretty sure people who have interest to joined on this team and thinking to invest will surely have hesitation first because this figures are too risky to put this in a investments that has no concrete assurance that it will gained profits ahead. Hopefully, this team will consider our thoughts.

Hello !

This minimum investment was only for the private sale. The Pre-sale (starting in a couple of hours) and the crowdsale have no minimum investment.

More information about the pre sale HERE !
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:46:11 AM

In my own opinion this project has a great potential to succeed as long as the admin and devs remain transparent to its members. Goodluck to your project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:46:38 AM

I found this project interesting, and aside from its great platform that aims to encourage showing appreciation to service providers by incentivizing each instance of tipping and providing tangible benefits to tippers, it is a good project that is in trend to our todays days with the influence of blockchain technology. I believe in the great potential of the TTT.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

As I visited the site and I found out that the minimum investment of the private sale is 5 BTC or 50 ETH? Can you explain why it takes to have this kind of value? Or maybe it is better to lower the minimum investment so that others have the chance to participate in the private sale.

Good suggestion mate. 5 BTC or 50 ETH is too much big for a minimum investment. I'm pretty sure people who have interest to joined on this team and thinking to invest will surely have hesitation first because this figures are too risky to put this in a investments that has no concrete assurance that it will gained profits ahead. Hopefully, this team will consider our thoughts.

Hello !

This minimum investment was only for the private sale. The Pre-sale (starting in a couple of hours) and the crowdsale have no minimum investment.

More information about the pre sale HERE !

Well, it is good that Pre-sale and crowdsale have no minimum investment so that many can avail the ICO sale. Hoping that they will be having a good start  at the opening of the sale.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

In my own opinion this project has a great potential to succeed as long as the admin and devs remain transparent to its members. Goodluck to your project.
Same here project transparency is the most important factor to make a that the project woll be successful. The team members should practice and make sure that they are giving supporters and clients the satisfaction towards the project. In this way many will be interested to the project and will eventually invest because the team are very impressive.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

Same here project transparency is the most important factor to make a that the project woll be successful. The team members should practice and make sure that they are giving supporters and clients the satisfaction towards the project. In this way many will be interested to the project and will eventually invest because the team are very impressive.

You are right, the team and the project needs to be transparent so that the investors will trust them and also the supporters will be encourage to support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

- Transport services (RelayRides, Uber, BlablaCar, etc.).
- Housing services (Hotels, Airbnb, Couchsurfing, etc.).
- Online services and reviews (Wikipedia, Yelp, Reddit, etc.).
- The creators of online content (bloggers, Youtubers, artists, etc.).
- Facial interactions (a neighbor helping to get out, a stranger helping to fix a car, etc.).
This is a very large list of what this project can mark. I will follow the project further.

In that case, this can be worthy to be supported because it can be a big help with that services. I can now imagine the big potential of this platform and making the tip so easy to do.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

I think that this concept is a great break through in ideal state and needs alotof assuming factors.
But practically this may not be possible yet because the cultural differences.
Many people lacked convenience long ago to pay for habitual things thus. Without any exchanges and the third parties, instant.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

Very interesting project, I'm pretty sure this project would be definitely big hit in the future. Good luck team to come with this concept. Is your bounty program still available?
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

Very interesting project, I'm pretty sure this project would be definitely big hit in the future. Good luck team to come with this concept. Is your bounty program still available?

Thank you !
Indeed the bounty program is still up. Feel free to join it.

We have had several youtubers and whitepapers translators already, which extended our audience to the Netherlands and Russia !
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

To be able to achieve success, the team really needs be more active and prove to all that investing in this project will give good profits for them. Let's see how long this project can go and hopefully achieve success soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

I am not sure why there is a need for a specific token just to tip someone. Why can't we just use the token or coin that we have instead of going through further efforts to get TTT in order to tip someone.

Good Morning Arvilaine,

It is all about adoption.
We are targeting content creators and services providers, offering them a simple way to be tipped and to attract customers to their website/platform/app.

They could of course put their eth address on the website with a text "tip me in eth here" but the tipper would have to open his wallet, check the public key, verify it twice and then finally send it.
With TTT, we offer a custom image or a SAN at your brand name "DeviantArt" (for example) that links the tipper directly to a platform where all he has to do is click once to send a tip.

Simplicity is important as tippers are offering extra money. They can easily lose motivation if it takes them 10 minutes and a lot of effort to send a simple tip.

As what I understand, a tipper has to be part of a platform because he is so generous that he likes tipping a lot. Does that mean he needs to register, create an account, purchase TTT with Ethereum or other available cryptocurrencies so it will be convenient for him to tip?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

Wow great! It is an another interesting project here in the crypto community. I am glad to find this kind of project here as its concept for the crypto community os kinda interesting. I will keep watching this project and so, try to gain more knowledge about it and understand what its real goal for the better changes here in our crypto world.
You are right mate. This is an original innovation project that the team made which is great that there will be no competition. Tip Token will be serve as a big opportunity to other people to be tipped more.

Tipping is almost as old as the service industry has existed and tipping isn't some massive innovation and tips can be paid in any currency anyway
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

You are right, the team and the project needs to be transparent so that the investors will trust them and also the supporters will be encourage to support the project.
Your You suggestions are all very good, of course, in addition to being transparent,
tim should also be accompanied by communication with the nitizens, clients,
investors, and other supporters, I am sure this project will be well known and will SUCCESS
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

The idea is simply excellent, and it is immediately evident that the developers are very bold, because I have never met projects with similar ideas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: