Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip!  (Read 1987 times)
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

I see that the project is developing well, and it is very encouraging, I hope this will continue.
This project will surely continue and i think that this project can actually rum much longer which would indeed give some intresting profitsb ahead and also i think that more and more investors might surely run behind this project.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
and1975

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:19:48 PM

Very interesting project. One question: what if a user did a lot of small transactions, and another one did a few large transactions, who is rewarded in this case?

Sorry, I gave incorrect information, please look below for the correct information.

Our system is set so that the user with the most transactions will receive the reward, if indeed the "a lot of small transactions" is more than "a few large transactions", then the person with the "a lot of small transactions" would receive the reward, but keep in mind this is out of the current scenario. The PoA is overall, out of every user that uses the platform.

Thank you for the answer. I agree, this will be more just if a person with most transactions (not necessarily the highest number) will get rewarded.
Ikhazu (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

probably there is some potential to grow up x10 for the first period
Actually it is not that easy for any project to boost up 10x at the starting and for sure it takes a lot of time for the project to actually reach some great heights ahead but once it does so, it becomes  ost profitable.
Marketing is the key even though they have great features or maybe just a demo of their platform and then bounties do help out too

We currently have a beta platform up for testing, if you would like to take part in the testing stage, then feel free to contact pr@thetiptoken.io and enquire to how to take part.

As mentioned as well, we DO have a bounty program which is currently running, and we also launched a new airdrop campaign today.

| NEXT.exchange | Community Moderator |
| Website | Telegram | Discord | Reddit | Twitter LinkedIn | Medium |
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

The number of businesses where tipping is considered necessary and this project has real revolutionary approach to take this industry at new peaks. I didn't study deeply but at large what I read from introduction looked very impressive. Also at start I was interested to know if crowdsale is running or not and that is working.
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:33:15 PM

is this a subscription-based platform that uses coins but how long does the service last? if I keep holding the trend tokens I can use the platform forever as I want or is this a monthly base service?
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

I am really liking the way how this project is trying advantage of the current situations and connecting similar interests to make profit.
NicolasNups

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

is this a subscription-based platform that uses coins but how long does the service last? if I keep holding the trend tokens I can use the platform forever as I want or is this a monthly base service?

Hello Murile,

You can use the platform for free !
We want the largest possible audience to use the platform, the SAN and TTT; that's why we are not asking for any fees.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:07:03 PM

I see the contribution amount that's huge 5 BTC or 10 ETH.so those who are contributing what benefit they will get.& everyday price vary for both BTC & ETH so can contribution will vary also

Hello Farhan,

This contribution was only for the private sale.
In the pre sale, which is currently live, there is no minimum investment.
Oh that's a relief because I want to join the pre sale & now there is no minimum investment, I can join the pre sale with any amount.so thanks for the information
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:00:12 PM

We are pleased to announce a new airdrop is now live !!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3991789.msg37800617 

Thanks for bringing this valuable informations admin sinced it can help for those people who wants to participate in Airdrop but can't find the details. I just hoped that it can help also to make the project be known and acknowledged by some potential investors so that the platform will have a better future someday.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:00:46 PM

Thanks for bringing this valuable informations admin sinced it can help for those people who wants to participate in Airdrop but can't find the details. I just hoped that it can help also to make the project be known and acknowledged by some potential investors so that the platform will have a better future someday.

It is good that the team decided to launch an airdrop. With this announcement, I am pretty sure there will be more bounty hunters will take this opportunity so that they can earn a free tokens easily.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:06:33 PM

Actually it is not that easy for any project to boost up 10x at the starting and for sure it takes a lot of time for the project to actually reach some great heights ahead but once it does so, it becomes  ost profitable.
Marketing is the key even though they have great features or maybe just a demo of their platform and then bounties do help out too
If more video presentations are added with an initiative that would even help better to advertise about the project and we can easily gain better outcome.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

Actually it is not that easy for any project to boost up 10x at the starting and for sure it takes a lot of time for the project to actually reach some great heights ahead but once it does so, it becomes  ost profitable.
If more video presentations are added with an initiative that would even help better to advertise about the project and we can easily gain better outcome.

I agree,  if that would be happen that they will think for a strategy to promote or advertise the project such as making quality and detailed video presentation will be a good help too. I hope that they will do it or think for other way for the success of the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:35:00 PM

The team will surely do more step to make their project to be more understandable. For now, maybe they are planning to make that video presentation and what we should do for now is to wait with their latest annoucement.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:54:21 PM

I like the concept of this project but if they can adopt and integrate more token to their system, I think they are going to have a lot of user and partnerships.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:14:51 PM

I like the concept of this project but if they can adopt and integrate more token to their system, I think they are going to have a lot of user and partnerships.
TTT will be having an active monitoring on our expectations with great visibility them may proceed with good changes when the right time hits the need for demand.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. I hope that many people are interested in your project! Have a nice day for the project
Tip Token can really attract people with their unique idea in the cryptocommunity, it might just take a few months and this will become popular. Good luck to the team.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:37:42 PM

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. I hope that many people are interested in your project! Have a nice day for the project
Tip Token can really attract people with their unique idea in the cryptocommunity, it might just take a few months and this will become popular. Good luck to the team.
Actually predictions - ungrateful business. We can't know in what period the platform will find success, it is impossible just to claim that it will occur within several months, everything can be quicker or on the contrary much longer.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:08:31 PM

Actually predictions - ungrateful business. We can't know in what period the platform will find success, it is impossible just to claim that it will occur within several months, everything can be quicker or on the contrary much longer.
We cannot assure market trends will be always in a spiking up profits as you identified and highlighted we cannot proceed with predictions we need a back up always for success.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:24:30 PM

If you carefully read the first page of the project, you could notice a very profitable referral system, TTT is a community token, it's fair that we include and encourage people who contribute to its well-being.
For every person you call, you earn 100 TTT per ETH, which your referrals spend on the initial offer of the token.
If someone directs you, you also receive an additional 20 TTT for the ETH that you invest.
For real? Does it have a call and direct message feature? Oh man, it is really interesting! I will be waiting until the platform has been launched!

Don't get excited,it's not a easy job. Referral program is taking place during ICO, and in order to earn  TTT token for every person you invited, that person need to invest ethereum and buy certain amount of TTT token.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

It is good that the team decided to launch an airdrop. With this announcement, I am pretty sure there will be more bounty hunters will take this opportunity so that they can earn a free tokens easily.

Well, mostly the ICOs who has problems to gain more potential investors try to organise airdrops to solve this problem, but this is actually not the solution. According to statistics, the number of investors that came from airdrops are very very rare.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: