Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip!  (Read 1987 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:43:35 PM

We are pleased to announce a new airdrop is now live !!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3991789.msg37800617 
A very good idea for the team! I think this will involve an additional number of users in this project and the developer will be able to make the platform.
Yes, absolutely this is a great strategy which will attract many users towards the platform. The development team of this project is very innovative and always thinks two steps ahead and according to the situation they are started taking actions towards it.  As well they always find a solution on how they can take the project towards the direction of success. I am sure very soon the team will make this project hugely successful.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

This is what happens when you introduce something interesting and people just show interest automatically. This is long time practiced thing with new parameters and making it more efficient and faster and reliable using blockchain. The filed where tipping application can be applied is very vast so future is bright for the project.
You are right mate. This is what the project needs, members that will risk their money to invest in a great project. I know it still the 1st phase of the project, but looking the project in the future will be a successful one.

They are risking their money because they have seen some potentials in this project. This is good because more will be following them here. Looking forward for this project to reach success in the coming months.

Everything is connected with risk especially in crypto market. Investors take a risk to invest but they already know how to handle the risk so definitely they already planned whatever happens to their investment.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

Will I have an airdrop? I would be happy to participate - not only increased interest in the project, but probably would have received a profit
At least we can using it for tip someone who we want. I don't see any airdrop at here? Or i have any mistake?
When i click at ANN thread for Tip TOken airdrop, i see they said that it is closed. We are so unlucky for passed it.

Always too late  Embarrassed Embarrassed

Airdrops these days limit the number of people that can join the airdrop otherwise the number of people that join it becomes retardedly high lol

That's much better because if they keep on accepting participants, the individual reward for the Airdrop will be too small. Remember, they only allocated a limited amount of token for their activities. Let's just be vigilant and watch out for airdrops, it's actually a good profit that only requires doing a small task.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

With pleasure I used this, but it seems to me that your system will work most likely only on phones of a new fan
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:57:50 PM

This is what happens when you introduce something interesting and people just show interest automatically. This is long time practiced thing with new parameters and making it more efficient and faster and reliable using blockchain. The filed where tipping application can be applied is very vast so future is bright for the project.
You are right mate. This is what the project needs, members that will risk their money to invest in a great project. I know it still the 1st phase of the project, but looking the project in the future will be a successful one.

They are risking their money because they have seen some potentials in this project. This is good because more will be following them here. Looking forward for this project to reach success in the coming months.

Everything is connected with risk especially in crypto market. Investors take a risk to invest but they already know how to handle the risk so definitely they already planned whatever happens to their investment.

ICO's are retardedly high risk anyway given how many of them are scams these days. You're much much more likely to lose money than make it
lallanlion97

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

This project is really much intresting and excouraging which indeed would proove a better future for this project ahead and i think that several good investors might surely turn towards this project too.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

Will I have an airdrop? I would be happy to participate - not only increased interest in the project, but probably would have received a profit
At least we can using it for tip someone who we want. I don't see any airdrop at here? Or i have any mistake?
When i click at ANN thread for Tip TOken airdrop, i see they said that it is closed. We are so unlucky for passed it.

Airdrops these days limit the number of people that can join the airdrop otherwise the number of people that join it becomes retardedly high lol

That's much better because if they keep on accepting participants, the individual reward for the Airdrop will be too small. Remember, they only allocated a limited amount of token for their activities. Let's just be vigilant and watch out for airdrops, it's actually a good profit that only requires doing a small task.

Exactly, and airdrop these days will not be as easy as the old ways because it has a small task that we will complete to be able to get the rewards just what you said. In this way, it can minimize the amount of participants because some will not continue due to some people don't want to be hassled.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

Exactly, and airdrop these days will not be as easy as the old ways because it has a small task that we will complete to be able to get the rewards just what you said. In this way, it can minimize the amount of participants because some will not continue due to some people don't want to be hassled.
To me it is also an added opportunity to actively participate and avail by doing all the small tasks or big tasks as I look on various networks with no opportunity I wish to utilize which TTT have initiated and keep supporting.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

ICO's are retardedly high risk anyway given how many of them are scams these days. You're much much more likely to lose money than make it
Yes, investing into ICO projects is not that easy and also needs a lot of research and only some profitable ICO prjects can make a bright future ahead and only the investors for those projects can have some good profits ahead. This project can be counted amongst one of them.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:08:12 PM

With pleasure I used this, but it seems to me that your system will work most likely only on phones of a new fan
Not only this system will work on the phones but i think that TTT project is great and would work on several platforms and operating systems which would make it go much more popular ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

Only taking some risks can make us get some kind of profits and i don't think that there are any profits into the investment field without taking risks and risks turn much profitable ahead.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

Not only this system will work on the phones but i think that TTT project is great and would work on several platforms and operating systems which would make it go much more popular ahead.
To be added there was various teams engaged to monitor the operations workflow and highlight the issues to the web ops and Dev teams who engage the connectivity, figures out the root cause and attentively fixes the issues.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:29:59 PM

Yes, investing into ICO projects is not that easy and also needs a lot of research and only some profitable ICO prjects can make a bright future ahead and only the investors for those projects can have some good profits ahead. This project can be counted amongst one of them.

All ways to make Tip token project success plays a big role in a different part,  that's why the members of the team or the participants do their job to give their all support and the effort for the success of everyone.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:49:33 PM

It's not too see that the team is supportinf the public feedback and Tring to make changes accordingly.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:58:13 PM

It's not too see that the team is supportinf the public feedback and Tring to make changes accordingly.
perhaps the developers are not yet quite active here, but we can hope that they will correct this situation. But if you have any question, I think you better ask it in the Project's Telegram channel.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:20:43 PM

perhaps the developers are not yet quite active here, but we can hope that they will correct this situation. But if you have any question, I think you better ask it in the Project's Telegram channel.
Yeah the team should remain active and responsive to make sure they gain followers and potential investors, so that the protect succeeds
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:46:30 PM

I will tell more if developers have money and they really want to lift the project as it is possible above, then it at them has to it will turn out. I will explain why. If someone tells that forces can be enough for promotion without money, I won't argue with it, this is true, however, it is far simpler to spend the forces for other aspects of the project while advertizing will be solved for money. Efficiency thus increases and the project appears is more better.
NicolasNups

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:26:26 PM

Yeah the team should remain active and responsive to make sure they gain followers and potential investors, so that the protect succeeds

Good evening Prk,

We are a lot active here.
If you have any question we will gladly answer it!

The beta platform is soon available for a public test where we will offer free testnet TTT to play with the SAN and the marketplace ! Stay tuned
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

Thats why, right amount of research must be done in order to avoid any kind of trouble. Read the whitepapers and the roadmaps, also ask others what they feel.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:59:59 PM

Or they are still figuring out the whole project roadmap and fixing other things it takes time to just do that i think so maybe give them some space to respond later or someone contact them via email

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: