Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip!  (Read 1987 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:16:23 PM

It's not too see that the team is supportinf the public feedback and Tring to make changes accordingly.
perhaps the developers are not yet quite active here, but we can hope that they will correct this situation. But if you have any question, I think you better ask it in the Project's Telegram channel.
Yeah the team should remain active and responsive to make sure they gain followers and potential investors, so that the protect succeeds

Good evening Prk,

We are a lot active here.
If you have any question we will gladly answer it!

The beta platform is soon available for a public test where we will offer free testnet TTT to play with the SAN and the marketplace ! Stay tuned
When will be the target date of the beta platform public test? Hope you answer this one as you said you will gladly answer the questions because you're active here. Smiley
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:35:22 PM

Very interesting project. I must follow the Tip token project. there is a desire to participate in the Tip token bounty program. specially twitter & facebook campaign
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:21:12 PM

We are pleased to announce a new airdrop is now live !!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3991789.msg37800617 

Thanks for bringing this valuable informations admin sinced it can help for those people who wants to participate in Airdrop but can't find the details. I just hoped that it can help also to make the project be known and acknowledged by some potential investors so that the platform will have a better future someday.

It is good that the team decided to launch an airdrop. With this announcement, I am pretty sure there will be more bounty hunters will take this opportunity so that they can earn a free tokens easily.

Well, mostly the ICOs who has problems to gain more potential investors try to organise airdrops to solve this problem, but this is actually not the solution. According to statistics, the number of investors that came from airdrops are very very rare.

Airdrop is nice because it could potentially attract investor and members to just visit the site and could potentially gain investors.

Agreed. The airdrop is very nice to earn more potential investors because usually, potential investors are love to see an airdrop.

just people who has no money to invest love to see an airdrop, because they get them free. Potential investors do not care about airdrops or bounties. They study the whitepaper and check the team and then they invest. We are talking here about real potential investors with min. invest of 1k usd.  Not the min. ICO invest of 0.01 eth.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

Thanks for bringing this valuable informations admin sinced it can help for those people who wants to participate in Airdrop but can't find the details. I just hoped that it can help also to make the project be known and acknowledged by some potential investors so that the platform will have a better future someday.

It is good that the team decided to launch an airdrop. With this announcement, I am pretty sure there will be more bounty hunters will take this opportunity so that they can earn a free tokens easily.

Well, mostly the ICOs who has problems to gain more potential investors try to organise airdrops to solve this problem, but this is actually not the solution. According to statistics, the number of investors that came from airdrops are very very rare.

Airdrop is nice because it could potentially attract investor and members to just visit the site and could potentially gain investors.

Agreed. The airdrop is very nice to earn more potential investors because usually, potential investors are love to see an airdrop.

just people who has no money to invest love to see an airdrop, because they get them free. Potential investors do not care about airdrops or bounties. They study the whitepaper and check the team and then they invest. We are talking here about real potential investors with min. invest of 1k usd.  Not the min. ICO invest of 0.01 eth.
Only 100 TTT for free joinning, it haven't so much value. But if you are investors, you will earn more. So this airdrop look like for bonus, and i suggestion to everyone that should make 0.1 ETH for amount of investing can earning maximum airdrop tokens.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:43:51 PM

Nice, I will participate this one since I missed the 1st airdrop and I hope the amount that I will receive would be enough to get custom name for my ethereum wallet.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:21:28 AM

It's not too see that the team is supportinf the public feedback and Tring to make changes accordingly.
perhaps the developers are not yet quite active here, but we can hope that they will correct this situation. But if you have any question, I think you better ask it in the Project's Telegram channel.
Yeah the team should remain active and responsive to make sure they gain followers and potential investors, so that the protect succeeds

Good evening Prk,

The beta platform is soon available for a public test where we will offer free testnet TTT to play with the SAN and the marketplace ! Stay tuned

Thank you for this fast update. So when will you launch the testnet for your project? How about the plans on the exchanges?

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:31:35 AM

Nice, I will participate this one since I missed the 1st airdrop and I hope the amount that I will receive would be enough to get custom name for my ethereum wallet.
Good news! This will surely get a lot of participants I will join the airdop campaign right now! Thanks admin
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:12:06 AM

Ps : Participants from the 1st airdrop can't join the Category 1 of this 2nd airdrop
Does it mean if I haven't joined the first airdrop can I join the second airdrop? If yes, can I also join all the category of your second airdrop?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:26:34 AM

Good evening Prk,

Thank you for this fast update. So when will you launch the testnet for your project? How about the plans on the exchanges?

This will be a great opportunity for everyone. Having a public test about the beta version is coming soon and I am excited and want to try what will be the platform be like.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

Good news! This will surely get a lot of participants I will join the airdop campaign right now! Thanks admin

Its a good news indeed,  I am sure that many will join in airdrop campaign because it is a great opportunity to everyone most especially in earning a profit. It can als help the project to be well known. Overall it is a great move of the said project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:47:34 AM

Its a good news indeed,  I am sure that many will join in airdrop campaign because it is a great opportunity to everyone most especially in earning a profit. It can als help the project to be well known. Overall it is a great move of the said project.
of course, a good airdrop will never hinder the development of the project, but on the contrary will attract more attention to users. I hope very foot people will take part in this airdrop and will make a good advertisement to the project.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:05:18 AM

of course, a good airdrop will never hinder the development of the project, but on the contrary will attract more attention to users. I hope very foot people will take part in this airdrop and will make a good advertisement to the project.
Well, I am sure that more people will become attracted to this airdrop campaign of The Tip Token project. As we can see now, there are lots wanted to become a part of it and participated us well in supporting the The Tip Token in this community of crypto currency. So, as a part of the success of this project, I hope that the team will keep up on making this good performance.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

Hello,

The tipper does not need to have an account on our platform nor register here to tip content creator and services providers.
Imagine a youtuber posts a video you like, you want to tip him and see his SAN in the description.
You just click on SAN and it redirects you to our platform where you simply tip him in 1 click without having to log into TTT's platform.
You only need to login to your metamask wallet (or similar products).

I can understand it now, and that means the TTT will be in the tippers metamask. It could be one click to tip but it means there will be a transaction fee and a transaction time since it will go through Ethereum Blockchain.
Yes. Also they are using etherum blockchian so the transactions too would be much more faster than the transactions on bitcoin blockchain. This project can really be great ahead and even i do trust this project now.
Yes you are right. The Tip Token is based on the Etherum blockchain technology. And as we know that the transaction speed of eth is too much fater than btc and the transaction fees is also very less compare to btc.so the TTT have also less transaction fees than btc.
We users and supporters can prove that Ethereum is fast and less transactions fee. So if Tip coin is associated with Ethereum blockchain this realy a good advantage because we are already feels the smooth and fast way to transfer and transactions with Ethereum. Hope team would launched another project updates and progress. Will keep an eye for more possible feedbacks.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:59:09 AM

Good evening Prk,

Me too. I appreciates the way admin give immediate response regarding giving new updates especially that beta version. Soon, we were now able to see on how the project works in the real world and on how can it be useful in our society. Hopefully, the team will also be able to give the details regarding on listing in exchange.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

Hello,

The tipper does not need to have an account on our platform nor register here to tip content creator and services providers.
Imagine a youtuber posts a video you like, you want to tip him and see his SAN in the description.
You just click on SAN and it redirects you to our platform where you simply tip him in 1 click without having to log into TTT's platform.

I can understand it now, and that means the TTT will be in the tippers metamask. It could be one click to tip but it means there will be a transaction fee and a transaction time since it will go through Ethereum Blockchain.
Yes. Also they are using etherum blockchian so the transactions too would be much more faster than the transactions on bitcoin blockchain. This project can really be great ahead and even i do trust this project now.
Yes you are right. The Tip Token is based on the Etherum blockchain technology. And as we know that the transaction speed of eth is too much fater than btc and the transaction fees is also very less compare to btc.so the TTT have also less transaction fees than btc.
We users and supporters can prove that Ethereum is fast and less transactions fee. So if Tip coin is associated with Ethereum blockchain this realy a good advantage because we are already feels the smooth and fast way to transfer and transactions with Ethereum. Hope team would launched another project updates and progress. Will keep an eye for more possible feedbacks.

It would be necessary to arrange some sort of bounty for the testers or something like a hackaton where it will be okay to check and consider. For a project, if it wants to run and work without problems, such checks are even more important than advertising.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:51:53 AM

Hello,

Knowing that their services is all about tip, then it really needs fast and easy transactions because people hate to wait. This is something really such a revolutionize and probably investors will be curious to know more about their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

Thumbs up for information that you have, great opportunity to all who wants to join the airdrop. At this time you come up with good strategy that is  really very helpful in your project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

I'm glad that the idea has appeared and now you can not pay pizza bitcoins  Wink I hope the team can realize its idea.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

Thumbs up for information that you have, great opportunity to all who wants to join the airdrop. At this time you come up with good strategy that is  really very helpful in your project.

I agree, an airdrop can really help a new project to increase its exposures and popularity, this will lead to many investors that will be aware that this project is running now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

Hello,

Yeah, let's all hope that the team will continue their good start and will continue to make more improvements so that investors and supporters will see that the team is really serious with the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: